"Shopping~"

LOST

/~After Class~

Jaejoong:Taeyeon-ah...Your mom's waiting outside the school,she say's you have to go somewhere,and that jessica-shi can come too...

Taeyeon:ah jinja?!come one then jessica,Jaejoong oppa...

Jessica:is it really okay?

Taeyeon:jessica?~You very well know that my personality comes from my mom,so if you dont we'll both sullk...

Jessica:arraso~

(please imagine that they are the highschool girls chatting)

Girl 1:Why is Taeyeon holding Jaejoong oppa's hand?!

Girl 2:ah JINJA!she's such a FLIRT!

Girl 3:Maybe she's Jaejoong Oppa's Girlfriend?

Girl 1,2,3,4,5 & 6:NO!!!!!!

Girl 6:hey guys how 'bout we do something to her?she wouldn't know right?

Girl 3:sorry..I dont want to be hated by Jaejoong oppa~~

Girl 5:what's wrong with you?!

Girl 4:we told you she wouldn't know right?

......................................

~At the Parlor~

Mrs.Kim:anneyeongahseyeo~Im Kim Taehee?The one who made a recervation for today?

Woman:ah deh!anneyeonghaseyeo~~what can I do for you?

Mrs.Kim:ummm..please make the girl's hair alittle more...girlish..and we'd like manicure and pedicure..all three of us..

Woman:ah deh...Eun Ji-yah!~Eun Hee-yah!~ come here we have our costumers...

EunJi & Eunhee:deh~~

Woman:Mrs.Kim I'll be taking care of you while eun ji will take care of her(pointing at taeyeon)and eun hee will take care of her(pointing at jessica)

Eun Ji:Anneyeonghaseyeo~~Park Eun Ji imnida...what am I going to do with her?

Woman:oh her hair...and manicure and pedicure..

Eun Hee:Anneyeonghaseyeo~~Eun Hee imnida~~and me?

Woman:sam eas her...

Twins:DEH~~Please come this way...

~Then after~

        

    ~Taeyeon's Hair~                                        ~Jessica's Hair~

Taeyeon:WAH!!!Jessica!!DAEBAK!!!!It suits you!!!WOW!!you're really pretty jessica...

Jessica:you like it?(taeyeon nods)me too...

Mrs.Kim:WAH!!!Jessica!!its good....

Jessica:Eun Hee unnie did it..she knew what to do..Kamsamida....(bows)

Eun Hee:ani..it's just to try something new...

Mrs.Kim:Taeyeon-ah!!!oh goody!!you're both girl now~~

Taeyeon:mom we we're always girly...

Mrs.Kim:but..ah nevermind...manicure and pedicure is waiting~~

Jessica:(whispers)wow,I didn't know your mom would be this excited about make overs..

Taeyeon:me neither....

.............................

~AFTER~

    

 ~Mrs.Kim's nails~                                    ~Jessica's Nail's~                           ~Taeyeon's Nails~

Jessica:wah!!Umonim~I like your nails..

Mrs.Kim:yes..me too~thank you mrs.Park....

Mrs.Park:deh~~

Mrs.Kim:okay then we go to pick girl dresses....

Taeyeon:deh?aren't you tired yet mom?

Mrs.KIm:TIRED?!(Get's in the van)NO!ofcourse not,why would I be tired...

Taeyeon:you're not tired because you didn't come from shool...

Mrs.Kim:oh really?Nicholas haraboji~could you please tell my daughter and jessica on how I was when I was still on my youth?

Nicholas/Driver:ofcourse young miss...well before miss taeyeon and mis jessica,after classes finish your mom would directly go to me and whine about going to malls..she would have different nails every week,and everytime she goes shopping,she brings 5 bags everyday,and ofcourse your grandfather would just let her...he spoils his daughter...and everything that a spoiled daughter would do,but your mom was smart she would always have the highest rank in school...she wouldn't let her scores down...and if she get's something wrong,or she has may wrong in a test,she would cry or lock herself for days....the only thing that could let her out was shopping...

Taeyeon & Jessica:DAEBAK!!

Taeyeon:mom~~no wonder you're so excited...

Mrs.Kim:anyway~we're here....let's go shopping..(and goes in the mall)

~After shopping~

~TAEYEON'S CLOTHES~

~Jessica's Clothes~

~Mrs.Kim was now looking for her clothes,and she stopped by the teenager's shop~

Mrs.Kim was looking at this dress....

Mrs.Kim:wah!!!

Taeyeon:mom?you'll be buying that for yourself?

Mrs.Kim:yes why?

Taeyeon:deh?but you're middle-aged~~

Mrs.Kim:why?just because I'm a middle-aged woman I cant wear these kind of dresses..

Taeyeon:okay fine~~

Mrs.Kim:I love you taeyeon~~This one please...

~After buying clothes~

Mrs.Kim:okay!now the shoes~~let's go!!!

Taeyeon:what?you're not tired yet?

Mrs.Kim:please taeyeon~~

Taeyeon:okay~~

~Taeyeon's Shoes~

~Jessica's Clothes~

Mrs.Kim:WOW!I like your style jessica~~

Jessica:deh umonim,I'm not like some ahjumma over there(looking at taeyeon)and thank you very much for the clothes and shoes,I cant thank you enough...

Mrs.Kim:nah...it's my and father's thank you...

Jessica:thank you for what?

Mrs.Kim:for taking care of taeyeon when we're not around...

Jessica:oh it's nothing,Im just used to it..by the way taeyeon....

Taeyeon:what?anyway,why do you choose so high heels?

Jessica:so I can look taller...you should wear some too....

Taeyeon:what's that supposed to mean?mom why did you buy me this high heel?I told you I dont like those...

Mrs.Kim:for emergencies....come on..now the spa...

Taeyeon:ahhh massage~~yes please....let's go~~~

~Then they went to the spa,and had their massage,facial mask and more...then after 3 hours they went home~

Jessica:Thank you for the ride~~and mrs.kim thank you very much for the clothes and relaxation....

Mrs.Kim:I told you it's nothing...ah right jessica can we go in your house first?

Jessica:deh~~come in...

Jaejoong:madam we'll be parking the car..

Mrs.Kim:yes,and after that you both come in okay?I think we'll be taking long here...

Jaejoong:deh~~

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

A/N:Hello~~I made this chapter long because it reach 30 chapters~~~~YEHEY!!Thank you for all you support!!!and here's jessica~~~