"Jessica's problem"

LOST

Joong ki:ohh yeah~sure we did(shoots jonghyun a glare,and smiles at taeyeon,and noticed the necklace that she was wearing)OH?!why are you wearing 2 necklace taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon:ah!the heart one is from siwan oppa,while the star one coomes from our sunbae,Kim Woo Bin sunbae-nim...he gave this to me yesterday while we we're going home...

Jonghyun:wae?do you know him?are you close?does he like you?do you have a relationship?

Taeyeon:no,no,no and no oppa...unnie?why are you so silent since yesterday,when I came to your house?

Jessica:.....

~Taeyeon,Jonghyun and joong ki looks at her~

Jonghyun:Jessica-shi...

Jessica:...

Taeyeon:(sighs)omo! why does that guy have to take his shirt of,why do guys nowadays show off their abs...(grins at jessica)

Jessica:(looks at the place)where?where?

Joong ki:ahh jinja!!YAH!!!!we we're talking to you and you ignored us,but if its abs we're talking about you directly leave your world...

Jessica:hmmm.you we're calling me?Im sorry I just didn't notice,something worrying me really...

Taeyeon:ehh..unnie what is it..please tell me...

Jessica:later..at lunch okay...

Taeyeon:deh...

~inside their classroom~

Leeteuk:Taeyeon-ah~~~after class we'll go to your house okay...

Seunghyun:yeah...I really missed the cooking of your mom..

Siwan:uh-hu...it's been so long...Let's go home together later okay...

Taeyeon:You can walk me home today,but I dont think we can go and taste mom's food...

Leeteuk:ah wae-yo?/1

Taeyeon:because,we'll transfer to my grand-fathers house,today,after school...

Siwan:ah wae~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon:but you can still walk me home~~

Seunghyun:grand-father..what?I've never heard you talk about your grand-father before...

Taeyeon:I was even shocked oppa,because yesterday,he came to our house because mom send him a letter to get us and let us live with him,so he diretly went to our house,and asked us when we wanted to go..I said today...after class...

Leeteuk:REALLY?~~wah~~~~our taeyeon has another family member...

Taeyeon:thanks oppa..oh!and by the way,jonghyun oppa here(gets jonghyun)will be joinging us starting today....and later,before we go home,I wanted to show him the base...

Seunghyun:really...wah....hello jonghyun..welcome to the club(shakes hand)

Jonghyun:thanks...

~AT LUNCH~

Taeyeon:jessica~~what is bothering you?tell me....

Jessica:well...let's go to the locker room,I'll show you something...(they arrived in the locker room)

Taeyeon:what is it that you want to show jessica?

Jessica:this(a letter,and below says -your admirer)

Taeyeon:OMO!jessicaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DAEBAK...I'm so happy for you....

Jessica:by the way...why do change the names you call me..you usually call me jessica,but yesterday and earlier you called me unnie,and now you call me jessica...

Taeyeon:ahh...I dont know...my character just seem to change,seems like someones..watching me...so I act like someone else...anyway jessica when did you start to receive these...??

Jessica:From the first day of school...

Taeyeon:then?is this something to worry?

Jessica:Yes...remember last time when someone was sending me these letters it was placed in the wrong locker?and...I anticipated so much...

Taeyeon:But this isn't placed in the wrong locker!see(points out jessica's name in the letter)it has your name on it...

Jessica:Yeah,but can you think how many jessica's are there in this school?

Taeyeon:oh...jessica~~why are you so negative...."think positive not negative"

Jessica:let's just....go okay?I'm hungry..

Taeyeon:yeah me too...

~AT THE CANTEEN~

Leeteuk:yah...where did you two go?

Taeyeon:oh....jessica showed me something important...

Siwan:ahh really...come on..eat already...

 

TO BE CONTINUED...