"Back to Normal"

LOST

"The next day Taeyeon woke up in her bed~

Taeyeon:(Stands up)AHHHHHHHHH....my back...arghhh..ouch...OH1that's weird...The last place I was in was in the study room...WHY?~~am I here?NAH~~I'll worry about that later,right now I have to take a bath

~After 30 minutes of taking a bath,she changed into her uniform,and went downstairs~

Taeyeon:Good Morning mom~~

Mrs.Kim:Good morning~~~

Taeyeon:mom..Why didn't you wake me up last night?I told you right?I'm already a bother to Jaejoong oppa...

Mrs.Kim:what are you?~~OH!last night?

Taeyeon:YES~~

Mrs.Kim:Jaejoong didn't carry you to your bed..

Taeyeon:what?Then how did I get to my room?

Mrs.Kim:well last night...

~FLASHBACK~

~at 12 midnight,Mrs.Kim,Grand-father,Jaejoong and the rest of the people in the house was looking for Taeyeon everywhere...~

Mrs.Kim:where could taeyeon be?TAEYEON-AH!!

EVERYONE:MISS TAEYEON(TAEYEON-AH)TAEYEO.....

~everyone became silent after they saw taeyeon~

Grand-father:oh there you are...

Mrs.Kim:wait appa!!

Grand-father:Wae?

Mrs.Kim:Taeyeon's sleeping...

Grand-father:how could she be when she's here standin...(saw that taeyeon's eyes we're closed)wait you mean she sleep walks too?

Mrs.Kim:yes..just like mom....

Grand-father:(laughs)does she come back to her room after this?

Mrs.Kim:yeah if you tell her to go back(clears throat)Taeyeon-ah go back to your room now..You still have classes tomorrow...

Sleeping Taeyeon:Deh~~(then she proceeds to her room)

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Taeyeon:JINJA?Is that true miss Jiyeon?

Maid:deh~~your we're even laughing when you went out the study room...

Taeyeon:Well...atleast I didn't bother anyone,right?

Mrs.Kim:oh your kidding....(laughs)how could you not bother anyone when all of us we're looking for you....

Taeyeon:By the way mom..why did grand-father do a party last night?

Mrs.Kim:He just want to boast that he found his daughter and gran-daugther to everyone...

Taeyeon:(finishes eating)mmm~~that was yummy..I'm going mom...bye(kisses her mom on the cheeks)

Mrs.Kim:okay~~bye...the vans waiting for you outside...

Taeyeon:deh~~(get's out of the house,and rides the van)

Jaejoong:Good morning miss Taeyeon....

Taeyeon:good morning opp(yawns)pa...

Jaejoong:Do you feel sleepy miss taeyeon?

Taeyeon:mm~~I think I lack sleep...

Jaejoong:Please rest~~We will tell you when we arrive in miss Jessica's house...

Taeyeon:deh....

~The entire ride to Jessica's house Taeyeon slept~

Jaejoong:Miss taeyeon...

Taeyeon:(wakes up)mmmm~~

Jaejoong:we have arrived in miss Jessica's place...

Taeyeon:ahh..deh~~kamsa oppa...(gets off the van)and please just wait for me here after class...

Jaejoong:but...your grand-father said...

Taeyeon:no but's....I'll be fine oppa...

Jaejoong:deh~~we'll be going ahead miss taeyeon..

Taeyeon:mmm...(goes in Jessica's house)OH!kamjakya(you shocked me)!!Jessica~~~what happened to you?

Jessica:I lack some sleep.....

Taeyeon:yeah me too...why didn't you say goodbye to me last night?

Jessica:we couldn't find you,and we have to go...I'm sorry~~I hope you forgive us...

Taeyeon:It's okay~~Is Joong ki oppa ready?

Jessica:mmm~~OPPA!!!!!!

Joong Ki:ARRASSO!!!!!!!(get's out the house)oh good morning Taeyeon~~~

Taeyeon:Good morning oppa..are you ready?

Joong ki:hmm~~

~So they went to school like usual...~

~IN CLASS~

Mr.Park:okay class research on..(writing on the board)Basketball..

Girls:MR.PARK!!WE ALREADY HAD THAT CLASS AND ONLY THE BOYS ENJOYED IT!!

Mr.Park:(quietly erases the 'Basketball' word and changes it to Badminton)Okay~~research on the history of Badminton,the rules,the dimensions of the court and the materials used in playing badminton...

Girls & Boys:DEH~~

Mr.Park:and for your P.E. class,on friday,since your wearing your jogging pants,bring badminton rackets and shuttlecocks..understand?

All:DEH~~(bell rings)

Mr.Park:(sighs)okay...goodbye class

Mr.Park:Goodbye Mr.Park~~~

~Taeyeon and Jessica went in the locker room,to place their books in,then a note in fell from Jessica's locker~

Jessica:"Dear Jessica,Good Morning~~did you sleep well?From your Admirer..."UGH!!!I'm really getting annoyed now!!YAH!!I know your there!GET OUT!ARE YOU A ERT?!(then suddenly a nerd goes out of the locker from the back)

Nerd:I'm..I'm sorry for..for sending you..you does letters...

Jessica:ah...you we're sending these letters?

Nerd:de...deh..

Jessica:ahh..anneyo..it's really okay..continue on giving me these okay...

Nerd:deh?

Jessica:ah..nothing..uhmm.do you mind going out first..we're going to change...

Nerd:deh~~(the nerd left the locker room)

Jessica:is he gone?

Taeyeon:(checks the way)yeah..

Jessica:isn't he cute?

Taeyeon:who?

Jessica:the one I just talked to...

Taeyeon:that's because nerd's are your ideal type..

Jessica:whatever...let's just go and eat our lunch okay.

Taeyeon:arraso...

~Taeyeon and Jessica went to the canteen to eat,after picking their food,Taeyeon and Jessica went to their seats~

Taeyeon:chakam!(wait)In tthe previous letter didn't he say he was a senior?

Jessica:(smiling widely)hmm~~

Taeyeon:OMO!!just because you saw your ideal type your thinking they are your admirer..remember the one you saw isn't a senior,He's a freshmen...

Jessica:ishh....shikoro!(shut up!)

Taeyeon:hehehehehe it's true!he isn't a senior!!!(Then a guy sits beside taeyeon)

Leeteuk:what are you girls laughing about?(eating his hamburger)

Taeyeon:(looks at Jessica,who gave her an tell-him-and-I'll-kill-you look)It's a secret oppa...hehehe..Oh!your only eating that?

Leeteuk:yeah..I ate a lot last night in your party,so I have to eat alittle today...(Some girls apperead in their table)

Girl1:Huh!KIM TAEYEON?!HAVING A PARTY IN THEIR HOUSE?!WOW!you should have invited me in your squatter like house taeyeon-ah~~

Girl2:Oppa(looking at siwan)?!do you feel okay?maybe they placed poison in your food,because they couldn't afford any good food...(smirking at taeyeon)

Leeteuk:do you want some taeyeon?(uses hisleft hand to drop taeyeon's lower lips and feeds her the hamburger)

Taeyeon:(opens ,and chews)

Leeteuk:oh!there's ketchup in your lips(wipesthe ketchup in taeyeon's lips using his thump,and it)hmmm~~its more delicious when it's from your lips...

~The girls we're shocked and walked away~

Jessica:Yah!!leeteuk-ah!!that was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy waaayy way beyond the line...

Leeteuk:bwoh?!'Leeteuk-ah'?!that's informal!and I'm older than you!

Taeyeon:(laughs,and lightly slaps leeteuk's shoulder)kamsa oppa~~

Leeteuk:anything for you taeyeon~~~

Siwan:Taeyeon-ah,about the egg,how many days has it been?

Taeyeon:oh right!it's exactly 2 days oppa..we can do the project today,all we need is the beaker and syrup and the questions....

Siwan:okay....Mrs.Choi said we have to pass it before dismissal today...

Taeyeon:deh oppa...when will we do it?

Siwan:after you eat..

 

TO BE CONTINUED...