"Finding Jessica's new locker"

LOST

~AT LUNCH~

Taeyeon:jessica...did you bring your lunch?

Jessica:yeah,why?

Taeyeon:oh nothing!look jessica...I got perfect in the test....(enters the locker room)

Jessica:I got 1 wrong...I spelled 'photosynthesis' to photosinthisis'...oh dumb me...(opens her locker)

Taeyeon:(expecting to Jessic ato grown,but she didn't)you're liking it already aren't you?your admirer sending to letter..

Jessica:no..here...(opens her locker widely)see for yourself if there's any letter...

Taeyeon:OHHH...so he gave up sending you those letter's huh...

Jessica:I hope so...

Taeyeon:anyway....let's get movin'...(get's out the locker room)

~Jessica's Admirer's Situation~

Admirer:oh...that's weird...she isn't grunting anymore..maybe she finally accept's me...ASSA!(then someone taps him in the shoulder)

Shoulder Patter:Hyung!what are you doing here..you're the only one we're waiting..oh..that's right..

Admirer:******-ah!!she accepted me as her admirer already....

Shoulder Patter:Aigoo~~hyung!you're a kingka!and girl's are suppose to fall for kingka's..but in your case you're the one who's inlove head-over-heels with her...

Admirer:how many times did you bring that up already?

Shoulder Patter:ahh whatever!let's just eat okay..I'm freakin' hungry...

Admirer:arasso~

~In taeyeon's table~

Siwan:taeyeon-ah...we got an A in the science project!!!

Taeyeon:jinja?!WAH!!oppa let's celebrate...hmmm~~

Siwan:how 'bout...going to our house tonight?

Taeyeon:oh okay oppa,but why is it someone's birthday?(and someone pat's her shoulder)OH!Jaejoong oppa...come sit...(jaejoong sits,while leeteuk,siwan and seunghyun stared at him)OH!leeteuk oppa,Siwan oppa,Seunghyun oppa,this is jaejoong oppa,he will be studying here in Olive High,so he can look after me...Jaejoong oppa,Leeteuk oppa,Siwan oppa and Seunghyun oppa...you've met them right?

Jaejoong:yes...

Taeyeon:did you gain friends?

Jaejoong:yeah,they we're pretty friendly...

Taeyeon:oh...and oppa can you text mom that we'll be late on going home..

Jaejoong:deh...(starts texting Mrs.Kim)

Taeyeon:and jessica please come with us..siwan oppa!is it okay if all of them come?the more the merrier right?

Siwan:sure~~*WHY?!I told you to come,so we can do our bonding*

Taeyeon:okay then...let's eat....

~After eating they went back to their classroom~

~AFTER CLASS~

Siwan:Taeyeon-ah!let's go!!

Taeyeon:deh~~I'll just go and place my books in my locker...let's Jessica...

Jessica:chakaman...okay..kaja..(so taeyeon and Jessica went to the locker room and instantly get's out)

~Admirer's situation~

Admirer:that's weird...I gave her a "are you ready to meet me?" letter,isn't she suppose to shout or something?(goes in the girl's locker room*please dont think that he's a ert,it's just that no one was there*

Admirer:hmmm,Jessica...................no....no..oh there...(opens jessica's old locker)OMO!why is it still here?and why isn't her things here?(going out the locker room,and goes to the service table)excuse me..about the girl's locker room,could I possibly ask where Jessica Jung's Locker is?

Service person:uhh....(looks at jessica's admirer suspicously)

Admirer:ah!im not a ert,she told me to fix her locker...

Service person:oh..it's...in the 3rd row,second from the left side...

Admirer:thank you..(goes back to the locker room)3rd row...2nd from..the left..THERE!oh...why isn't her name here?nevermind...here you go....(places his letters in the new locker,and writes another one)

Dear Jessica,

  Why did you change your locker?Wan'na know how I found your new locker?it was easy really...well this morning,when you went out the locker room,you didn't feel annoyed,then at lunch too,so I thought you accepted me as your admirer,but as you went home,you still had no reaction,so I went in to check,but all 3 letter's we're still there un-opened...and I went to ask someone,and I found out...please don't change your locker again...It hurts me...kekekeke...=^_^=

                                                                                                                                 Your Admirer...

Admirer:I hope you accept me as your admirer,or allow me to show my face to you....(and got out the girl's locker room,but as he got out someone shouted)OMO!

Screamer:HYUNG!!!what are you doing in the girl's locker room?are you peeking to some girl changing?

Admirer:ofcourse not,I just went to send her another letter...

Screamer:oh right,you're still obsessed with her right?by the way,hyung are you really serious about being a nerd?I mean you're a KINGKA and you're just going to waste that position into turning into a nerd?

Admirer:I'm not wasting my Kingka position,Im just turning into a nerd so jessica will have interest in me...

Screamer:oh forget it!let's just go okay...

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 

A/N:Who do you think is Jessica's Admirer?I'll give you a clue,He is a member of...BEAST....Comment his name if you guess someone...