"Jessica spit's out the secret"

LOST

~Jessica's POV~

While I was asking people if they've seen taeyeon,I recieved a text from Leeteuk oppa...

To:Jessica

From:Leeteuk

I found her,we're in the rooftop,she she say's she needed sleep.We'll be heading to the canteen to eat,you guys go there too,I'll tell you what happened...

So I ran to the canteen,and I waited for taeyeon and Leeteuk oppa to arrive.While waiting the rest arrived trying to catch their breath.

Seunghyun:are they here yet?

Jessica:(then I see leeteuk oppa with taeyeon)yes(then I ran towards taeyeon and hugged her)YAH!!where have you been?!

Taeyeon:In the rooftop,I was really sleepy,sorry for letting you worry,but can we eat first?Im really hungry~~(sit's down in our table)

~End of Jessica's POV~

Jonghyun:what happened taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon:I slept in the rooftop,I really lacked sleep oppa,so I slept there...and so that I could find peace...

Jessica:then why didn't you call me?I could've come with you....

Taeyeon:you we're so blank when I called you...hehe...dont worry this won happen again...

Leeteuk:how long are you going to lie taeyeon-ah?

Taeyeon:(stiffens)de..deh?

Leeteuk:do you know how I found you?(and taeyeon shakes her head)while I was searching for you..I overheard some girl's talking about how they locked you inthe rooftop..

Jessica:BWOH?!BORAGO?!WHO DID IT THIS TIME?!AH JINJA?!

Siwan & Seunghyun:(trying to calm jessica down)jessica~~calm down..you're disturbing people...

Jessica:(pushes siwan and seunghyun to the side)Let go of me!AH JINJA!I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE PEOPLE!

Taeyeon:jessica~~calm down...

Jessica:I CANT CALM DOWN TAEYEON!THESE PEOPLE HAS REACHED THEY'RE LIMITS!

Jonghyun:what do you mean?

Taeyeon:oh nothing..let's just eat..okay..hmmm this is good,here jessica try some(hands jessica some of her food)

Siwan:(stands up)what do you mean 'I've had enough of these people'?

Jessica:do you want to know?okay fine--

Taeyeon:jessica calm down..

Jessica:last year some girl threw things at taeyeon because they're thinking that she's seducing siwan oppa!and again,they drew animated faces that resembles taeyeon and wrote nasty things in the girl's restroom,and that's because they think that she's seducing leeteuk oppa,and then last year again,they spread nasty rumors about her because they think that she seduced seunghyun oppa!and now!this year!they poured a pail of water on taeyeon while she was using the restroom,and today they locked her in the rooftop!Your fanclubs been bullying taeyeon since we last year!and yet she didn't tell you so you wouldn't worry,but today had reached it's limits!OH!I'M REALLY GOING TO REPORT HER!Tell me taeyeon who did this?!

Taeyeon:(looks down places her fork in her plate)you've told them jessica...I knew this would happen(stands up and smiles bright.Then she bowed)I'll be going outside(and ran away)

*Jaejoong,Joong Ki,Siwan,Leeteuk,Seunghyun and Jonghyun were all so dumbfounded on what Jessica said that no one chased after Taeyeon*

Leeteuk:she was bullied by our fanclubs?

Jaejoong:what did you say?

Seunghyun:why didn't you told us before?

Joong Ki:why did you keep it a secret?

Jonghyun:you mean she was wet because someone poured water on her in the restroom?

Jessica:yes..and she stayed there until no one was left in the canteen(and sits down)

Siwan:why didn't we figure that out before?how could we be so dumb?

Jessica:because of those smiles..you believe that nothing is happening because she hides them with a smile..

~MEANWHILE..TAEYEON'S SITUATION~

Taeyeon:wah...good thing I ran away....(hides in the bushes)

*then someone discover's her hiding place,she looked up*

Someone:taeyeon-shi?

Taeyeon:oh!annyeonghaseyo woo bin sunbae-nim(bows to her sunbae)

Woo BIn:what are you doing here?

Taeyeon:oh me and Jessica are kind of playing hide-and-seek...

Woo Bin:really?well then can I join?

Taeyeon:sure(smiles)

Woo Bin:*oh there she goes again....making my heart beat faster*can I hide here too?

Taeyeon:deh~~(moves)

Woo Bin:Taeyeon-shi?

Taeyeon:deh?

Woo Bin:I overheard Jessica shouting in the canteen about you being bullied by girls...

Taeyeon:......oh!really..sorry for lying sunbae...

Woo Bin:it's okay,I know you dont want to talk about it..are you okay about it?

Taeyeon:about what?

Woo Bin:about you being bullied..

Taeyeon:deh..it's okay.(the bell rings)sunbae,I'll be going now..

Woo Bin:ah!deh..wait taeyeon-shi!could I have your phone number?

Taeyeon:deh?

Woo Bin:if it's okay?

Taeyeon:I didn't memorize it yet...I'll tell you when I memorize it already..okay sunbae..bye...

Woo Bin:ah deh~~

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

A/N:Hello~~How was it?please comment on what you think..