"Wearing the engagement ring"

LOST

Taeyeon:DEH?!umma...

Mrs.Kim:yeah~~about that your grand-father enrolled him in your school to keep an eye on you,maybe you will get sick...

Taeyeon:but...UHHHHHHH!!!We're late...UMMA!You better explain this later when I arrive home later...(grabs jaejoong's arms)

Mrs.Kim:arrasoo~~~

Taeyeon:ah!what are you doing oppa?(lets go of jaejoong's arm)

Jaejoong:wait my shoes are untied..

Taeyeon:tie them in the car(grabs jaejoong's arm agian)

Jaejoong:arasso...(get's in the van)

Taeyeon:wew!let's go and get jessica and joongki oppa directly please...

Driver:deh...

~AT JESSICA'S HOUSE~

Taeyeon:Anneyeonghaseyeo~~Jessica~Joong Ki oppa~~OH!Jonghyun oppa..we'll be late for school,so we'll just take the van okay?

Jessica:YAH!What took you so long?(get's in the van)

Taeyeon:I had to do something..hehe

Jessica:OH!anneyeonghase---(whispers to taeyeon)why is he wearing our school uniform?

Taeyeon:grandpa enrolled him in our school,so he can look after me,I got sick yesterday...hehe

Joong Ki:what?you got sick yesterday?why?

Taeyeon:Well,I went to to Namsan tower..

Jonghyun:NAMSAN TOWER?!WAE?!

Taeyeon:well I wished that Jessica and me would be accepted in the audition for SMTOWN..and I met seunghyun oppa,and we ate,and..the rain cought up with us...and I got sick,but I was already well last night...

Jessica:ahhh...well..

Taeyeon:by the way oppa,why we're you at Jessica's house?

Jonghyun:I wanted to go with you to school..

Taeyeon:ahh..okay...

~AT SCHOOL~

Taeyeon:kamsamida!let's go before the bell rings

Jaejoong:chakaman..taeyeon-ah,be careful arraso?!

Taeyeon:deh~~~and oppa just go to the principal's office,and oppa 1 more thing dont act as my butler here oppa,'kay just act as my cousin...

Jaejoong:deh~~ahnneyeong..

Taeyeon:Jessica!!wait for me...are you going to the locker room?

Jessica:ofcourse..why?

Taeyeon:I have to tell you something...

Jessica:(goes in the locker room)what is it?

Taeyeon:where's your new locker?

Jessica:nah..I didn't change my locker(giving taeyeon a sign that she was lying)

Taeyeon:awww...Is he still sending you letter's?

Jessica:(opens her new locker,and smiles widely)YES~~he still is..

Taeyeon:(giving jessica a high 5)

Jessica:oh!I like your ring..where'd you buy it?

Taeyeon:(feeling gloomy)this isn't just any ring Jessica..I'm engaged....

Jessica:(laughs really hard)really,I didn't propose to you yet didn't I?(after seeing Taeyeon's serious face,she stopped laughing)wow....Those things really do exist huh...who are you engaged to?

Taeyeon:I don't exactly know the name,but all I know is that he is the grandson of the bestfriend of my grandfather..

Jessica:the grandso..no..the bestfrie..no..your grandfather's grand..no..AHHHH~~~okay..then what else did they tell you?

Taeyeon:that's all they said...(bell rings)

Jessica:omo...

Taeyeon:chakaman jessica..I need you to promise me not to tell anyone,about this okay?

Jessica:but..

Taeyeon:promise me...

Jessica:okay okay..I promise I wont tell anyone that you're engaged....now let's go...

~In Class~

Taeyeon:Mr.Park we're really sorry we're...

Jessica:yah..what are you doing there's no teacher yet...(and everyone laughs)

Taeyeon:(quietly sit's in her chair)omo..how embarrasing(then somebody pokes her back)deh?

Siwan:taeyeon-ah..about the egg...

Taeyeon:oh yeah..when we'll we finish it oppa?

Siwan:I took it home last friday...

Taeyeon:deh?!why oppa...ah jinja...how could you oppa...

Siwan:I took it home,because I can't keep my eye on it here in school,and you we're heading home already...sorry..here just copy the questions and the answer so we can pass it today..

Taeyeon:deh~kumapsumida...

Mr.Park:okay class,I will take your attendace now....Jung Jessica?

Jessica:deh~~

Im Siwan?

deh~

Choi Seunghyun?

deh~

Jo Kwangmin?

Deh~

Jo Youngmin?

Deh?

Park Leeteuk?

Deh~

........

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N:ANNEYEONG READERS!!STARTING NOW I'LL UPDATE STORIES WITH A PICTURE OF A CAST..