LOST episode 4 "starting over"

LOST

♦Taeyeon and Jonghyun we're talking♦

Jonghyun:May I ask why?

Taeyeon:well,I need to tell her that we're transfering to another house.Because my grand-father came to get us,and that we're living with him..

Jonghyun:But your still going to study in Olive High right?

Taeyeon:yes..

Jonghyun:I see your wearing my gift...

Taeyeon:Oh!So you we're the one who gave me the earrings...You know,I really liked it...

Jonghyun:sorry I ran off earlier..I just need to put it in your desk before you arrive.

Taeyeon:thanks.....Why didn't you give it to me personally...I would have appreciate it better...hahaha just joking..

Jonghyun:well...shall we start over then?(asking for the earrings)

Taeyeon:oh(hands over the earrings)

Jonghyun:Happy Birthday taeyeon-nah...this is my gift to you,I hope you like it...

Taeyeon:ahhh..oppa this is so funny...kamsa-mida...hehehehehe

♦After hearing the 'oppa' word from his crush,jonghyun imidiately blushed♦

Jonghyun:I better go with you,maybe those guys will appear again..

Taeyeon:oh no...its okay...

Jonghyun:no...I really want to..

Taeyeon:Okay then..but dont you have anything to do?

Jonghyun:no...come on...

Taeyeon:umm jonghyun what should I call you?

Jonghyun:I like being called oppa...

Taeyeon:okay then..Jonghyun-oppa,can you please hang out with us more?

Jonghyun:is that okay with your friends?

Taeyeon:ofcourse!we always want new friends...Oh we're here...(opens the gates,without using the doorbell)

Jonghyun:wait...aren't you suppose to ring the bell first?

Taeyeon:anyo~they already know its me,I always barge in their house...UMMA!jessica!Joong Ki oppa!I'm here..

Woman:Oh!!taeyeon nah!saengel chukahe(i dont know the spelling sorry)

Taeyeon:ahh.kamsamida..is jessica there?

Woman:oh yes she's in her room..mmmm?

Taeyeon:oh this is jonghyun oppa he saved me when I encountered some boys.Can he come in too?

Woman:ofcourse!!!come in...

Taeyeon:oppa i'll go up okay,you can talk to Joong Ki oppa..

Jonghyun:ahh...yeah...

♦IN JESSICA'S ROOM♦

Taeyeon:Jessica!

Jessica:oh!taeyeon-nah..come in..why'd you come?

Taeyeon:Jessica we're transfering to my grand-fathers house..we'll be moving tomorrow..

Jessica:(looks at taeyeon)GRAND-FATHER?!

Taeyeon:yeah..

♦So taeyeon told jessica about how it happened♦

Jessica:oh really?but..where are you moving?I mean..It's not that far right?

Taeyeon:Oh right!now that you said it..I dont know...He just said that he would pick us up tomorrow after school...

Jessica:well...that's good to hear but,how am I suppose to see you every morning except for school?

Taeyeon:We can figure that out later...I just came here to tell you..and mom said I should get back so we could have our last dinner at home..

Jessica:Okay..I'll walk you home..

Taeyeon:no it's okay,jonghyun oppa said that he'd drop me by at home,he says his house is near here anyway...

Jessica:'Jonghyun-oppa'?you mean the guy in our class...

Taeyeon:hmm..He was the one who accompanied me here..Because I encountered some guy on the way,and he saved me...and he said he'd walked me home..We kind of got closer...Oh!and he was the one who gave me the earrings...

Jessica:Really?!!WOW!!I suppose he's not bad huh..

Taeyeon:yeah..well then,I'll be going sica!see you tomorrow...

Jessica:hmm...bye..

♦SITUATION BETWEEN JOONG KI AND JONGHYUN♦

Joong ki:'oppa'?!hmph..she called you 'jonghyun oppa'?!

Jonghyun:mm..

Joong Ki:huh!did you know that I'm the only person that she calls 'oppa'?!

Jonghyun;anni!your not the only one...She calls every guy in class 'oppa' since she's the youngest among us all...

Joong ki:BWUH?!

Jonghyun:Why would you think YOUR the only one she's going to call 'oppa'?

Joong Ki:that..that..JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!

Jonghyun:you're the one who talked first..

♦After 10 minutes of silence,taeyeon finally went down,Joong Ki and Jonghyun both stood up to greet her♦

Taeyeon:Jonghyun oppa let's go?Oh and Joong Ki oppa thank you for the gift...I really liked it...

Joong Ki:Oh your welcome tae-tae..(and smirks at jonghyun)

Taeyeon:Omma..we'll be going now...kamsa-mida...

Woman:ofcourse taeyeon-ah

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...