"Uploading the videos"

LOST

~Taeyeon,Jessica and Woo Bin we're walking home~

Jessica:Sunbae..are you sure you want to walk with us?

Woo Bin:yeah...that's what boys should do...

Jessica:your still not done yet?(looking at taeyeon)

Taeyeon:(quikly hides her sweets,and drinks her coffee)no..not yet..

Jessica:Don't worry I wont steal you're sweets..

Taeyeon:(smiles widely,and gives jessica and woo bin some)you want some Jessica?Sunbae?

Jessica:AISH!!JINJA!fine~~but you can't eat those later..

Taeyeon:hmmm~~DEH~~

Jessica:here we are!

JaeJoong:Miss Taeyeon!what took you so long?I was so worried!

Taeyeon:Jaejoong-oppa!CHIILLLL!!we had coffee...

Jaejoong:your mom and grand-father is going to kill me~~

Taeyeon:arasso oppa....I'll just go help Jessica prepare..

Jaejoong:deh~~

Woo Bin:uh?where are you going?

Taeyeon:Jessica is going to sleep in our house every friday and saturday...

Woo Bin:ahh..I'll just go ahead...

Taeyeon:ahneyeo sunbae-nim,we'll take you home,since you walked us here...

Woo Bin:ah aneyeo..it's okay,,bye then taeyeon-ah

Taeyeon:....

Jaejoong:please say 'yes' or she'll sulk the whole ride home...

Woo Bin:ah deh~~okay fine...

Taeyeon:kamsa-mida sunbae-nim...

~Upstairs~

Taeyeon:Jessica?are you done preparing?

Jessica:uh-huh..just a second....okay!

Taeyeon:let's go?Jaejoong oppa!!please help us!!

Jaejoong:DEH~~

~After placing Jessica's things in the van~

Taeyeon:okay!Woo Bin Sunbae-nim...let's go...

Woo Bin:ah yehh...

Driver:Sir Woo Bin..where do you live?(woo bin gives his address)ah deh~~

~After 15 minutes,they arrived in Woo Bin's house~

Jessica:Daebak!Taeyeon-ah it's even bigger than your house....

Taeyeon:I didn't know people could have these kind of big houses....DAEBAK!!!

Woo Bin:kams-eyo taeyeon-ah..

Taeyeon:it's no big deal sunbae...(still drooling over woo bin's house)

Woo Bin:Want to come in?

Taeyeon:maybe next time sunbae-nim,my grand-father would be mad if we'we're late for dinner..bye sunbae~~~KAJA!!!

~So they went to the mansion~

Grand-father:Oh..what took you so long?

Taeyeon:hello grandpa(hugs)well we went to my favorite coffee shop...and we had to drop our friend in their house..

Grand-father:okay..okay...hurry up and change 'cuz it's time for dinner okay...

Taeyeon:deh~~come on jessica

Jessica:ah..ahnyeonghaseyo haraboji(hello grand-father)

Grand-father:hello jessica...hurry up get along 'cuz we'll be having dinner okay?

Jessica:deh~

~After settling jessica's things in Taeyeon's room,they went downstairs to have dinner..After eating Taeyeon and Jessica hurridly went upstairs~

Grand-father:and why are they in a hurry?

Mrs.Kim:well Taeyeon and Jessica is auditioning for SM Entertainment,you see dad,Taeyeon and Jessica are both good in Dancing and Singing,Every friday,Jessica sleeps in our house so they can practice more...

Grand-father:oh really?!I'm glad Taeyeon found a really matching Best-friend for her...

Mrs.Kim:yeah..and she also takes good care of Taeyeon when I'm not around...I dont know how much I could thank her,for being there for Taeyeon...

Grand-father:well then...

~Meanwhile in Taeyeon's room~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEiJfZxdlGg (this is the song that Taeyeon and Jessica we're practicing)

~AFTER SINGING~

Jessica:shall we upload it now?

Taeyeon:let's upload it together with the dance..

Jessica:okay...(they danced mr.taxi)

Taeyeon:that..that was..good...huh...let's upload it now...

Jessica:oh..kay...done...

Taeyeon:now all we need is that they will accept us...(lying down,someone knocks on the door)deh~~

Jaejoong:Miss Taeyeon,the bed that you's like to have has arrived....

Taeyeon:(opens the door)kamsamida oppa,and please stop calling miss taeyeon,I feel old...(trying to lift the foam,but fails and smiles to Jaejoong)

Jaejoong:(grins)here..you go...I'll be heading home now...Taeyeon-ah..

Taeyeon:deh~~~kamsamida!!!(closes the door)ahhh...I'm really tired...say,jessica let's talk about your admirer...

Jessica:PASS!that guy's just using me for some bet...

Taeyeon:why would you say that..

Jessica:He's obviously someone who acts cool,because of the "so your ideal type is  a nerd huh" line....AUGH!!!JINJA!

Taeyeon:Maybe he's a kingka?!OMO!!Jessica.....

Jessica:KINGKA?!aish shinja!On monday I'm going to change my locker...

Taeyeon:WAIT!NO!he's not a kingka!forget it..I'm still wondering why you're mad at kingka's,when Leeteuk oppa is a kingka ,too?

Jessica:That's because he was already our friend before he bacame a kingka..and he get's along with us really well.AND he's not like other kingka's..sure he can be narcissistic sometimes,but it's just the way he is....unlike the other's,they use innocent girl's heart to have fun...

Taeyeon:that's because you read so much novel's and fictions...

Jessica:ahh..anyway..I'll just change the location of my locker and this time I won't place my name on it...

Taeyeon:If that suits you...go ahead...want to watch some movies?

Jessica:no..I'll pass,I have to update a new chapter in my fanfiction...(opens her laptop)

Taeyeon:how many chapters have you updated already?

Jessica:248...I'll update 5 more this weekend...

Taeyeon:what's the story about?

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

A/N:

I hope you like this chapter..I didn't update last thursday and instead I updated it yesterday,friday...I arrived home really late,and I have to make my projects....Please subscribe and comment..=^_^=