Best-Friends

LOST

 

Mrs.Kim:oh nothing..so..what did they do together?

Jaejoong:like I said before mrs.kim,they bought couple items,then they went to eat to a restaurant,and they went to some place and they called us over and we went to some swimming pool,and swam together...then wnet back home..(yawns)

Mrs.Kim:ohh..you must be tired..go rest now..I'll just talk to you tomorrow...

Jaejoong:neh~I'll see you tomorrow mrs.kim...

*THE NEXT DAY*

*RRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGG...RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG....{and so on}*

Jaejoong:taeyeon-ah~why aren't you waking up yet?your alarm clock's ringing and my ears are going to explode already!

Taeyeon:....

Jaejoong:taeyeon-ah?are you awake already?(turning the alarm clock off,and goes near taeyeon's bed)OH MY GOODNESS!taeyeon-ah~if you we're awake you should have turned the alarm clock off,what wrong with you?

Taeyeon:...

Jaejoong:yah..(shakes taeyeon's body)what's wrong

-Then taeyeon starts to wake up

Taeyeon:oh oppa...since when we're you here?.....

Jaejoong:what?

Taeyeon:ahhh..im going back to sleep oppa..okay..i'm really tired from all that walking and swimming we did yesterday..goodbye~

-Then taeyeon covered herslef with the blanket and jaejoong was standing there dumbfounded..

*JAEJOONG'S POV*

'oppa...since when we're you here?'she means she didn't see me enter her room?I was talking to no one before?but I really saw her eyes we're open...then...I'll go ask jessica first...

 

TO:Jessica

From:Jaejoong

jessica!something weird just happened!I went in taeyeon's room,and I checked if she was awake,and her eyes were open,then seconds later she asked me 'oh oppa...since when were you here?'

 

To:Jaejoong

From:Jessica

Taeyeon sleeps with her eyes open...

 

OH JINJA?!woah..how cute...oh..another text?

 

To:Jaejoong

From:Jessica

and once she wakes up again,she cant remember that she talked to you just now....

 

That's a really new side of taeyeon..I'll go make breakfast for her...

*END OF JAEJOONG'S POV*

-Then suddenly the doorbell rang,and jaejoong went to open the door for the unexpected guest/s.and to his BIG suprise..

Jaejoong:what are YOU doing here?!

Someone:that's not how you greet a guest...

Jaejoong:are you even one?

Someone:ugh...I'm here to cook breakfast for my fiance' (sorry if it's written wrong,I tried to copy paste the word,but I had problems)

Jaejoong:whyy?

Woo Bin:because...she's my fiance'...

Jaejoong:so you mean you wont cook breakfats for taeyeon if she isn't your fiance'?

Woo Bin:what?~of course I would...I..like her...

Jaejoong:WHAT?!

Woo Bin:nothing!now..If you'll excuse me...I'll be cooking(heading to the kitchen)

Jaejoong:do you even know how to?(following jaejoong)

Woo Bin:of course I do~aside from being a gentleman my mom taught me how to cook too...,be amazed my friend!

Jaejoong:just start already!

-Then woo bin started his cooking while jaejoong watched him.After 30 minutes woo bin finally complained

Woo Bin:do you mind helping me?

Jaejoong:why should I?you said YOU'RE here to cook for your fiance'~

Woo Bin:your choice..oh I cant help but imagine how big would taeyeon's smile be...and she'd be thanking me to death...

-Then jaejoong stood up and started helping woo bin

Jaejoong:what should I do?

Woo Bin:I know you would take it..

Jaejoong:just tell me what to do okay?

Woo Bin:fine..cut the parsley..

-MEANWHILE-

-Taeyeon smelled food,so she opened her eyes and went to the kitchen,she saw her 2 oppa's(woo bin and jaejoong)having fun cooking,then she sat on seat's silently and watched the 2 having fun and joking around.Then jaejoong saw her

Jaejoong:oh!Good Morning taeyeon!!did you have a good sleep?

Taeyeon:you guys look like me and jessica 6 years ago~

Woo Bin:what?

Taeyeon:I think you guys are destined to be bestfriends..really..I mean it...

-Then jaejoong and woo bin exchanged looks

Jaejoong:ooo...kay..so how was your sleep?

Taeyeon:oh..it was really comfortable....nothing disturbed me..my alarm clock didn't even ring...

Jaejoong:really?~your eyes look very puffy...I guess you had more than enough sleep?

Taeyeon:you bet oppa!what are you guys cooking?

Woo Bin:I'll serve it...

(dont mind the camera and bag)

Taeyeon:hmmm...seems delicous....

-Then taeyeon taste's the food that woo bin and jaejoong prepared for her,but after tasting the food taeyeon's expression changed...

   

                                    BEFORE                                                                                      AFTER

Woo Bin & Jaejoong:WAE?!

Taeyeon:ugh..oppa..how many hours did you make this?

Woo Bin:1 hour and a half?

Taeyeon:oppa..im really sorry but..it's so salty...

Jaejoong:what?!(tasting)ugh..I think I'm going to vomit!ah jinja!Ithought your mom taught you how to cook?

Woo Bin:yeah..1 week ago?

Jaejoong:aigoo!!chamm....ugh..im so hungry now...

Taeyeon:let's just let jung-ah unnie to cook...

Woo Bin:No..let's just order fast food....

Taeyeon:oh..how do you know that oppa..when you're so rich?

Woo Bin:that's what I order when I'm in the hide-out...

Jaejoong:her question's "how did you get their number and how did you learn to contact them'' doofus~

Woo Bin:ohh...when our maids and drivers order them,I listen to them on how to order...anyway..I'll go call now...

Taeyeon:neh...

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Aigoo~this ert..really...