exchange of numbers

LOST

-After a long day in school,it's finally time to go home.Taeyeon and Jessica went to the van to ride it,but someone was blocking jessica's way.

"YAH--oh!annyeonghaseyeo sunbae-nim"Jessica bowed to doojoon,who was shock because of jessica's 'YAH'.

"Oh...hello jessica~''Doojoong went near jessica and acted in a seductive way."how are you doing?"

"Sunbae~I'm telling you,seducing jessica isn't going to work...anyway,I'm going to leave to two first"Taeyeon interupted.

Feeling embarrased,doojoon backed off abit,"wha-what are you talking about taeyeon-shi...who-who's seducing jessica?I'm going to beat that jerk!"

After jessica saw doojoon being flustered she walked to the van and giggled but doojoon blocked her again."What do you need sunbae?"Jessica asked doojoon while holding her laughter."I just-I just wanted to ask you if...if you would go to hyuna's birthday this saturday?"Doojoon stuttered while looking at jessica's eyes.Afterall,he always get's lost in her eyes."And will you please stop calling me sunbae?please call me 'oppa'...."Doojoon looked away feeling burdened by the name that jessica calls him.

Jessica giggled at the cuteness of her 'oppa',and she carrased his cheeks and turned his face to her"OPPA~did you know you're over-flowing with cuteness~" then she places her hands down "about hyuna sunbae's birthday,yea,I'll be going..why?"

Feeling REALLY REALLY HAPPY that jessica called him oppa,doojoon looked back at jessica's eyes and smiled wildly.

"REALLY?!okay...whose going to accompany you then?"Doojoon asked jessica another question,"taeyeon of course,but,oppa we have to go now,I'll talk you you tomorrow okay?"

Jessica bid her goodbye to doojoon,but doojoon held her wrist,"But I really want to talk to you everyday~We've been close for a month now and I still dont know your phone number..."

"Okay fine...let's exchange numbers now,I think it's about time anyway...okay...010-xxx-xxx,that mine...your's?"Jessica stated and grabbed her phone from her skirt's pocket.

"010-XXX-XXX,I'll take a picture of you?"Doojoon stated his number too,and positioned his cellphone in order to take a picture of jessica.

"WOW!for a kingka you really act differently.Usually when girls confess to you,you would act cool and everything,but...wow..anyway..I'm going now..see you sunbae~"Jessica bid her REAL goodbye to doojoon for today and rode the van.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When jessica rode the van,taeyeon sat beside her immediately and poked her right arms

"SO?~~~What happened?~~~"

Jessica looked at taeyeon seriously and asked "what do you mean 'what happened'?"

After meeting with jessica's gaze,taeyeon looked away "ughh..nothing" and murmured "you dont have to use those glares..."

When jessica heard taeyeon murmur,she hurridly went to hug taeyeon and laughed "im sorry taeyeon-ah~~I just asked seriously....i really didn't know what you were talking about..I'm really sorry~"

"hmmm...but you we're glaring at me~~"Taeyeon said looking outside"you know I always get scared by that stare.."

"I'm sorry...really..I didn't mean to..anyway...what am I going to do in your house again?"

"We're going to pick gift's that you're going to give to hyuna unnie..."

"Oh right"jessica then stayed quiet,"dont you feel like grabbing some coffe?"Jessica asked taeyeon with a raised eyebrow."YEAH!it's been a long time right?ahjussi~can you please take us to twinkle coffee shop?"Taeyeon slipped her head between the 2 front seats and told the driver

"by the way where's jaejoong oppa?","He says he still has something to finish","But what is he going to ride home?"Jessica asked again,"I told him the driver could fetch him later,but he said he still doesn't know what time he will finish,so he'll just walk home"Taeyeon answered jessica looking at the road.

-After 10 minutes the girls arrived in the coffe shop,then ordered the usual coffee,and went home afterwards.

''OH!Jessica you're here!How's you're mom?"Mrs.Kim ran towards jessica after she hugged her daughter."annyeonghaseyeo omonim..she's fine.....omonim we'll go to her room first."jessica pointed at taeyeon."okay,I'll tell in young to bring snacks for you guys"Mrs.Kim went to the kitchen,while jessica went to taeyeon's room together with the owner,taeyeon.


"OMO!How----wow..i'm so jealous of hyuna sunbae-nim"Jessica murmured while holding the high heels.

"Dont worry jessica you can pick whatever you want,I also bought those for you,incase you would get jealous..now..pick what you like to give to hyuna unnie for a present"

-After moments of thinking on which heels to choose,jessica finally decided

"How 'bout this one?"Jessica picked up the shoe with spikes

"FINALLY!!have you chosen your's?"Taeyeon sat up from staring at her ceiling while lying down

"Not yet..."jessica smiled innocently

"ugh...go on..take your time.."taeyeon went back to her old position

-After 1 hour taeyeon couldn't take it anymore and sat up

"fine!you can take it all just choose for me..on what I will give her.."Taeyeon announced

"REALLY?!are you sure?!because you know I wont take down offers like that~~"Jessica went up to taeyeon bed and wrapped her arms around taeyeon's.

"yea..just choose on what I will give her...."

"This one.."jessica took the shoe andshook it infront of taeyeon's face

"okay okay...let's eat now..i'm hungry"Taeyeon placed the heel down and dragged jessica out of the room.


*MEANWHILE*

-Jaejoong had finished practicing for the basketball match for their foundation day.After taking a shower,jaejoong headed home imidiately.On the way,he met some gangster's bullying a homeless old man.Feeling pity,jaejoong ran towards the gangsters and let the old man go.

Jaejoong thought he could win against the gangster's since there were just a few of them,but as he was boxing with the guys,they kept on multiplying.Little by little he was loosing strength.After a few minutes jaejoong out....

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.....



Hello Everyone!!sorry I didn't update for a couple of days...or weeks

I was busy deciding if I should just  hurry up in finishing this story or not.

Then FINALLY!A decision has been made...

Anyway...readers...please  do comment about how you find the story...

From now on I will only update if the latest chapter get's 10 comments,and it has to be from different 

users....I BEG YOU!