Chapter 2.

Words from Your Mouth

 

While walking home, he paced slowly and look at his surroundings. Nothing caught his eyes as everything seems the same. People rushing and running. He continue looking until,

Thump, Bump!

"Owwwwww.. My forehead..." A girl voice was heard as he turn to look at her.

All he saw was long, dark black hair covering a face as a hand rubbed her forehead.

"YAH!" The girl stopped rubbing her forehead and snapped her head up to glare at him.

Jaejoong stayed stunned for a moment before blinking, he couldn't really see her face clearly.

"YOU!" She pointed a finger at him.

Jaejoong pointed his forefinger at himself with big eyes.

"Yes! YOU!" She said as she jabbed her finger at his chest.

He rubbed his chest where she jabbed as it tickles.

"You bumped into me and you didn't even apologise?!" She shouted and people started to stare at the scene in front of them.

Jaejoong quickly bowed to her but still have yet to say a, 'Sorry' to her.

He stood back up straight and got a clearer look of her face.

Thump, Thump, Thump.

Jaejoong could hear his heart beat faster, breath being taken away.

She looked beautiful in his eyes even though she was drenched wet. He stared at her while she rambled away not hearing a thing she said.

"YAH! Are you hearing me?!" She shouted at him as she pushed his shoulders.

He snapped out of his daze and nodded quickly.

"Why are you not talking?! Don't you know how to talk?!" She scolded him.

Jaejoong didn't respond but he just pulled her next to him as everyone around them 'Aww-ed'.

"What are you doing?!" She hissed as she tried to push Jaejoong away from her.

Instead of breaking apart, Jaejoong pulled her closer to him and used the umbrella to shield them from the rain as he started to walk, dragging her along.

"Where are you bringing me?!" She shouted in his ear.

He rolled his eyes and stopped. He turn to her and knocked her head with his knuckle.

"Owww..." She mumbled as she rubbed that area.

She looked up to glare at him when he point to his ears and rubbed it.

"Sorry." She said.

He then pulled her with him and brought her to a sheltered area before walking away.

"Oh." She said when she realised what he had done for her.

"Y-yah!" She shouted for him and he turned back.

"I-I have yet t-to know y-your name! And you owe me an apology!" She said.

Jaejoong shook his head while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh... Thanks then!" She told him, not asking anymore as she figured he wouldn't speak to her.

He nod his head once slightly and turned around, walking to his house.

'He's so weird. Why is he not talking? Is he mute? *Gasps* And I.. I... I said 'that' to him?! Will I see him again? He seems familiar... I will apologise when I see him again.' Subin thought and went on the bus that will take her home when it came.

 

Author's Note:

Second update! The finally long awaited moment, *drumrolls* THEY FINALLY MET! YAY! Thanks for subscribing my royal- WAIT! Loyal readers and subbers!:D It has been such a tiring aghfjkfghk day at school today and I was so lazy to update... But, thinking of you guys made me much more energized, enough to write a chapter(: Of course, I wrote this chapter yesterday. I wrote chapter 4 today (:
Having to know that people are always looking forward to the next chapter just makes you feel so damn freaking hell good!
Anyway, back here. 

Subscribe and comment! Yep, I know I repeat this in every chapter of whatever story I've posted.
It's annoying I know but hey, I want some love too alright! T.T