Chapter 15.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

Friday, just one more day to Subin's parents coming home. She couldn't wait for her parents to be home and run into their arms, telling them how much she missed them. It had always been like this, no matter how short or long the trip was.

She got up her bed and went into the bathroom to get herself ready for school. At the same time, over at Jaejoong's house, he had woken up earlier than everyone had expected. When he had walked out of his room door, everyone was surprised to see him up and all ready for school.

Without having his breakfast, he had already left the house, walking towards Subin's house.

When Subin was ready, she looked around her room one last time before she left the room. Exiting the front door of her house, she saw a familiar back and her heart went,

Thump Thump Thump.

Even though she didn't recognised that back by seeing it, she knew who it was. There was only one person who could make her feel this way and only that one person.

'I thought Kris said it was because I ran too fast!' Subin thought and walked over to the lonely back facing her.

"Boo!" She scared Jaejoong and he jumped slightly.

"You freaking scared me!" Jaejoong exclaimed and Subin chuckled.

"Why are you here again?" She asked as she pouted.

Jaejoong took her hand and opened her palm then wrote in it.

'Because I had extra time.' He wrote.

"Really? Just great, I have a companion now. I was lonely all alone at home." She said and started walking with Jaejoong.

They both walked slowly and enjoyed the morning breeze. Subin had purposely tripped a few times so they would take longer to reached the school. She didn't know why but as days went by, the voice of Jaejoong in her head got more outrageous. It had started to even let her imagine his lips on hers, which was weird by the way. And as days went by, she noticed herself wanting to be near Jaejoong as much as possible.

 


 

They soon reached the school and the classroom. As usual, Kris was there earlier than any other students and had went to sit beside Subin as soon as she sat down. This time though, Jaejoong had squeeze himself between Kris and Subin, making a human wall between the two.

"Jaejoong, what are you doing?" Subin asked with amusement in her voice.

Jaejoong wrote down on a piece of paper and passed it to Subin.

"Protecting me? Okay, Okay." Subin laughed softly.

The teacher and students started to pile in after an hour or so later and everyone went back to their seats as the class started.

 


 

-Lunch.-

As Jaejoong, Kris and Subin sat on the table together with the DBSK boys, the tension could be felt within a km away. The DBSK boys didn't like having Kris over at the table for a certain reason but they couldn't say anything as they had to be on good terms with Subin, also considering Jaejoong's feelings.

"So, oppa, why don't you just help me and ask your father to take me in as a trainee? I will stop leeching on you." One girl said as she caressed Jaejoong's shoulders.

Jaejoong shook his head and the members glared at the girl. Subin however, was talking to Kris. Jaejoong thought she wasn't looking but she actually was. She felt very much taking that girl's head and smashed it against the wall so many times she would just die.

The girl persisted and even made a move to caress his thighs.

"Stop making a move on him, if you want to get in the industry, try using your talents!" Yunho roared at the girl.

"And why should I waste my time on useless things? I might as well use Jaejoong oppa to get in, right?" The girl said and Subin snapped.

"YAH! Get lost before I stick this fork into your eyeball and pull your eyes out of your sockets! I will treat your eyeball like a fishball and munch on it oh so slowly!" Subin shouted at the girl as she pointed her fork towards the girl.

"And what are you?" The girl raised a brow at Subin.

"I. Am. Lee. Su. Bin." Subin hissed with each word as she took steps after steps towards the girl, causing the girl to back away a little.

"And why the hell do I need to know?" The girl asked, a little frightened.

"Because you need to. You might even pee in your pants after knowing whose daughter I am." Subin leaned closer to the girl's face.

"Hah. And why would I give a damn? You're a nobody." The girl said daringly.

"Try me." Subin hissed again and the girl finally gave up.

"Y-ou're i-impossible." The girl said.

"I know, thanks." Subin praised herself.

After that girl went away, Subin went back to her place and the members snickered at her.

"Why so jealous, Subin-ah?" Yoochun teased.

"I am not." Subin said.

"So are." Yoochun said.

"AM NOT." Subin said a little louder.

"Fine fine. I give up. Wouldn't want my eyeball to turn into a fishball for your dinner." Yoochun stucked his tongue out.

"YAHHHH!" Subin shouted and smacked Yoochun's head with her elbow.

"OUCH!" Yoochun whimpered and Yunho helped checked his head for a bump.

"No bump, as good as new." Yunho said and went back to his food.

"I am dying to just remove these 'balls' off my fingers SOON." Subin said as she showed her fingers.

"You will get them out, tomorrow." Yunho told her and she nodded.

In the mist of the chaos, Jaejoong secretly smiled.

'She helped me. She's jealous. I stand a chance.' Jaejoong thought in his mind.

As the students slowly exited the canteen, Jaejoong held Subin back.

"Hmm?" Subin asked as she looked back.

"Will you tell me about your parents?" Jaejoong asked quietly, making sure it was only Subin who heard him.

"I can't, Jaejoong. Not now. Not until I can fully trust people in these school, including you." She answered and Jaejoong's face fell.

'She doesn't trust me...' He thought.

"You don't trust me, do you?" Jaejoong asked.

"Not when you lied to me once. I need a little more time to ensure myself you can be trusted. My parents are a big shot in this country and they don't want me exposing my status to everyone." Subin told him and Jaejoong let go of Subin's wrist.

"Subin-ah!" Kris called for Subin and she took a last glance of Jaejoong before walking away, to Kris.

To Kris...

Kris...

Jaejoong had absolutely lost any patience for that guy. He had come to the point of hating Kris even. Kris was always preventing Jaejoong and Subin from having any time alone. He was okay when his secret was exposed but it was not okay for Kris to snatched someone he love dearly away. He somehow had an idea on what Kris wanted to do. Forget about feeling sorry, Jaejoong was not going to let his soul mate get snatched away. He would do something soon.

 

Author's Note:

Updated! I decided to just continue this story anyway, too lazy to start another sequel:/ Don't worry, I will make it as relevent as possible to the title(: Jaejoong's coming into action:D Just a question, do you guys like it with long chpater or short chapters?

Also, I saw the article of Jaejoong saying he almost lost a potential marriage because of Jihyo. HAHA! I started to laughed really hard when I saw what he said... *erted thoughs inserted* :/ Also, Jaejoong would kidnap a women he like. If the women pushed the marriage date back or refuse to date him (which obviously won't happen), He would kidnap her. KYAHHHH! I mean, how hot can that be? Jaejoong as a kidnapper? I second that! Seems like someone is into ~ LOL! I would be first in line to let him kidnap me... *Dreams* (Which obviously, wouldn't happen too.) Okay, I have to stop my squelings as a fan girl...

 Anyway, my teacher showed us a video of an interview and guess what? I SAW SUNGYEOL IN THAT VIDEO! KYAAAHHH! I was like '-_-' when the video first started but when I saw Infinite in it my face went ' ♥.♥' Unfortunately, my teacher saw me and she was like, 'ONLY INTERESTED IN K-POP HUH?!' And I kept my loving face straight away...

Comment and subscribe:D!