Chapter 7.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

Walking out from her house, Subin looked left and right and saw Jaejoong leaning against a car, one leg against the car and a hand rested on his chin, biting his thumb's nail. She smile and walked over.

"Hey." She whispered into his ear and he jumped, feeling her breath on his ear.

He nodded and opened the door for her. She went in and he went by the other side, sitting next to her at the back seats. He gestured to the chauffeur and she smiled.

"To ____, please." She told the chauffeur and they drove off.

Reaching the place, Jaejoong got out of the car and opened the door for Subin like a gentlemen he is. Subin got out and he closed the door.

"Come on, I think we're late." She told him and pulled at his hand, dragging him with her.

He cast her a confused look and hurried along.

They both soon arrived at the venue where she made an appointment at.

"Er, I had an appointment under the name of Subin at 5." Subin told the women at the reception.

"Oh, yeah, Dr. Son is waiting." The women said and led them to the room.

They both entered, thanking the women in the process.

"So, which one of you is the patient?" The doctor asked.

"Him." Subin told the doctor.

'Patient?' Jaejoong thought.

"Okay, would you mind waiting outside? I need a talk with him." Dr. Son said.

"Can you make him talk?" Subin asked.

"It will be long but I'm sure I can. No case is too difficult." Dr. Son said and Subin nodded, standing up.

Jaejoong grabbed her wrist and she looked down at him.

"I'll just be outside, don't worry too much." She told him and took his hand away from her wrist.

The door shut closed, making it silent in the room.

"So... I see it says here you can't speak." Dr. Son said and Jaejoong glared at him, not saying anything.

"Trying talking some words, anything." Dr. Son said as he looked at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shook his head, not wanting to talk to this stupid doctor here.

"Okay then. I'll give you a paper, write down what made you mute or made you have a trauma that you stopped talking." Dr. Son said as he set a paper and pen down in front of Jaejoong on the table.

Again, Jaejoong shook his head.

"I'm a professional psychologist and I'm here to help you. I've helped many people get their voices back before so don't worry." Dr. Son said.

"Now, write to me, why have you stopped talking?" Dr. Son asked.

Finally fustrated, Jaejoong stood up, grabbing Dr. Son by his collar.

"W-what are you doing?" Dr. Son stammered.

"I. Don't. Need. Help." Jaejoong hissed at each word.

"Y-you c-c-can t-t-"

"Yes, I can, perfectly. That girl out there? She doesn't know so keep it in mind to keep it to yourself. Now, find an excuse that you can't help me. Or else..." Jaejoong pulled back a fist.

"O-OKAY!" Dr. Son quickly said and Jaejoong let go of Dr. Son's collar.

Dr. Son dusted his coat before opening the door, walking out with a nonchantly looking Jaejoong behind him.

"So, what's his problem?" Subin asked as soon as she saw Dr. Son coming out.

"Sorry, I don't think I can help." Dr. Son apologised.

"B-but, y-you said no case is too difficult." Subin said sadly.

"Sorry, this case is too difficult." Dr. Son said and pushed Jaejoong towards her.

"Now, if you would please." Dr. Son led them out of the clinic.

When they were out, Jaejoong pouted and tapped Subin's left shoulder.

"Yeah?" She asked as she turned around.

He frowned at her and knocked her head.

"Owww! What?!" She said as she rubbed her forehead.

Jaejoong pointed to the clinic and crossed his arms, making it an 'x'.

"Sorry... I thought he could have helped you get your voice back..." Subin apologised and looked away.

Jaejoong tapped her shoulders and she looked up to him. He shook his head and took her right hand, opening her palm.

'It's Okay.' He wrote on her palm.

"Really?" She asked.

Jaejoong nodded and took her hand in his. He pointed at the exit and pulled her along.

"Alright, alright." Subin smiled a little and allowed him to pull her along.

 


 

Jaejoong had the chauffeur dropped Subin off at her house before heading home. He got out of the car before Subin closed her front door. She saw Jaejoong walking towards her and tilted her head to a side.

When Jaejoong was in front of her door, he waved goodbye to her. Finding it cute of him, Subin chuckled and waved to him too.

"Go, don't keep people waiting." Subin said to Jaejoong and pushed him slightly.

He nodded and walked back to the car, going in before the car drove off.

'People might see you as a mute but I can't. I can only see you as an adorable little creature on earth.' She smiled at the empty space that once was where Jaejoong's car was.

She closed the doors and went back to her room.

'Subin-ah, you never fail to make me lose my breath, you never fail to make my heart race like a F1. Most of all, you never fail to captivate me in your mesmerizing laughter, eyesmile and your fat, red luscious lips.' Jaejoong thought as he put his right hand over his left chest, where his heart was.

With that action, Jaejoong could feel his heart beat like it never did before. It felt like it could lept out of his ribs, out of his chest anytime.

 

Author's Note:

2nd update for the day! Want more? I'll give you more1(:

Comment and subscribe:D!