Chapter 25.

Words from Your Mouth

 

Today was the day where DBSK landed in Singapore. Jaejoong left his office to go to the airport and fetch them. He waited at the gates for DBSK and after a while, they came out.

"Hyung!" Changmin and Junsu chorused.

"Hey, he's MY hyung!" Changmin told Junsu.

"No, he's OUR hyung." Junsu argued.

"No, he's MY hyun-"

"Changmin, Junsu's right. He's OUR hyung." Yunho scolded Changmin which he pouted in defeat.

"Welcome to Singapore!" Jaejoong said as he stretched his arms out.

Yoochun quickly put a hand over Jaejoong's forehead which made him frown and pushed Yoochun's hand away.

"What's the problem with you?" Jaejoong said.

"I'm seeing if you're sick. You don't used to be that... friendly in public." Yoochun told him.

"Well, I've changed." Jaejoong said.

"OH! I got it... Because you finally saw her." Junsu said and suddenly, all of them went silent.

"Ha... Ha... sorry." Junsu said, embarressed.

"Okay, I think we should stop talking here, let's go to the car." Jaejoong said and lead them towards his car.

When Jaejoong was walking at the front, the members started to pushed Junsu lightly.

"Yah! You know that's a subject not to talk about!" Yoochun scolded.

"You spoilt the mood!" Changmin scolded.

"That wasn't neccesary, Changmin-ah." Yunho said nicely.

"I'm sorry okay! I let it slipped out of my mouth!" Junsu said and all of them walked faster to catch Jaejoong.

 


 

"So, you guys would be staying here, with me." Jaejoong explained.

"I get the first room!" Junsu said quickly and everyone rolled their eyes, not bothering to even argue.

"You guys go wash up and come down, we'll talk later." Jaejoong said as he headed into the kitchen to prepare food for dinner.

"Okay." They said and headed up the house.

While the members were bathing, the door bell rang. Jaejoong stopped whatever he was doing and went towards the door, opening it.

"Hey." Jaejoong called and stepped aside, letting the person in.

"So, you called me over to discuss the case?" Subin asked.

"Yeah." Jaejoong said as he headed back into the kitchen.

"What are you cooking?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen to see what he was cooking.

"Just some food for dinner. Want to stay for dinner?" He asked as he stirred the soup.

"I don't th-"

*Gasps*

Both Jaejoong and Subin turned around and saw the members of DBSK stunned, they stood still at the stairs and stared at both Jaejoong and Subin. Subin too, was shocked. She didn't know DBSK was over at Jaejoong's house, much less Singapore.

"S-s-sub-b-b-in." It wasn't the maknaes that were stuttering but rather, Yunho and Yoochun.

"G-guys?" Subin asked.

"I-it's been a-a long t-time since we l-last saw y-you." Yunho said and walked down the stairs towards Subin, behind him followed DBSK.

"Same here." Subin said as she stared at them.

"You've changed a lot..." Yoochun muttered while looking from her head to toe.

"I guess... I've changed myself ever since I came to Singapore." She said softly.

"I think the food is almost ready, go get your seats." Jaejoong told them.

"Oh, Okay. I won't be disturbing you guys then, I'll get going." Subin said and turned, she was about to walked towards the door when the 4 other guys stopped her.

"Stay for dinner, it's been a while since we saw you." Yunho insisted and Subin gave in.

 


 

"Kris filed a case?!" The members shouted at Subin and Jaejoong.

"Yeah. Subin is helping me now." Jaejoong told them.

"That jerk..." The members hissed under their breath.

"So, when will be the court appearance?" Yoochun asked Subin.

"Somewhere around next month. I have to get all the documents ready." Subin told them and they nodded.

"I think it's late, I have to go." Subin said and stood up, walking to the door.

Everyone stood up and walked with her towards the door. When she was at the door, wearing her shoes, they bid her farewell and closed the doors after she left.

They went towards the couch again and sat down. The members felt curious as to why Jaejoong and Subin seem closed yet far.

"Hyung?" Yoochun asked and Jaejoong turned to him.

"How are things between you two?" He asked.

"We're... Lawyer and cilent now. Nothing has happened between us." Jaejoong told them.

"Then... do you think you can cope with it? Facing her?" Yoochun asked.

"Even if I can't, I have to. At least, until I have her back." Jaejoong told them.

"I wish you luck, hyung. She doesn't seem to really have any hopes or wish to have you back with her." Junsu said and everyone glared at him, making him shut his mouth.

 

 

Author's Note:

Yeah, I know I know! It's boring! Stand with me, just 2 chapters more of boring ones. Oh yeah, my blog post on Jaejoong:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/345723

Comment and subscribe:D!