Chapter 9.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

Both Jaejoong and Subin walked to the house of Yunho's, holding hands all the while. Both locked tightly in each other's hands without noticing. They finally reached Yunho's house, it was marvellously big and Subin wondered why.

Jaejoong rang the bell and it opened with Yunho's face smiling like an idiot. The music in the hall of the house booming loud against the speakers.

"Welcome to Jung's Paradise!" Yunho cheered as he opened his arms wide.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and pushed Yunho aside, pulling Subin in with him because their hands were still locked.

"Oh? Is that-" Yunho pointed at their hands.

"OH~" Everyone cheered at them when they saw Jaejoong and Subin's hands locked.

They blushed and let go of their hands. They both quickly looked away, not daring to meet one another's eyes.

"Eh~ Good job, Hyung." Yoochun went beside him and patted his shoulder.

Jaejoong turned to Yoochun and glared, putting a finger to his mouth. Yoochun quickly did a motion to zip his mouth.

"PARTY~" Junsu cheered and jumped on Yunho's couch.

"YAH!" Yunho shouted when he saw Junsu jumping on his couch.

He went over and pulled Junsu down, leaving the poor boy pouting.

"Can you LOWER THE VOLUME?" Subin shouted when she realised they couldn't hear her.

"Oh! Yeah!" Yunho said and went over to stop the music.

Once the hall became quiet, they all sat down on the couch.

"Yunho oppa, why is your house big? I thought you were poor." Subin said as she looked around the house.

'How I wish it was me that she's calling oppa...' Jaejoong thought.

"I think... I lied?" Yunho smiled meekily.

"Oh..." Was all Subin replied.

"Please don't tell the others about this, I don't want to end up like Jaejoong." Yunho said and Jaejoong looked over to Yunho sadly.

"Okay." Subin said.

"Mind explaining what you two were doing outside the school gates?" Changmin finally spoke up.

"I-I... I lost t-track of t-the s-s-chool days." Subin stuttered.

"And why so?" Yoochun asked.

"Busy thinking of some things at night." Subin said.

"What about you, Jaejoong hyung?" Yunho asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong glanced a look at Yunho and he nodded, realising what situation they were in now.

"You forgot he can't... talk." Subin muttered as she looked sadly at Jaejoong.

The members looked at Jaejoong secretly, shaking their heads.

'Now she thinks he's mute.' They all thought in their minds.

"Anyway, I thought of going to the beach, in for it?" Yunho asked.

"Beach?!" Subin asked excitedly and the members nodded.

"What are we waiting for?!" Subin said and jumped up from the couch.

"Let's go!" Subin said and pulled Yunho's hand to ask him to be faster.

'This hand seems oddly familiar..' She thought and looked back after walking a few steps.

However, it wasn't Yunho who she saw. It was Jaejoong. Without realising why, she had grabbed Jaejoong's hand without realising. She looked down to her hand clasping Jaejoong's, she then looked at the members who all had a grin on their face.

'This is embarrassing! Why am I always grabbing parts of Jaejoong's body without realising?' She thought and quickly let go. She hid her blushing face in her hands and Jaejoong threw a glare at the innocent members.

"Hurry!" She said, her face behind her hands.

"Coming!" They all said and ran out of the door.

 


 

The trip over to the beach was packed with lots of random hand gestures and music. Yunho's chauffeur parked the car at a spot and they all went out of the car.

"hhhh~" Junsu cheered as he ran towards the soft sand.

"It's beach, hyung. Don't you learn English?" Changmin said and face palmed his face.

"You guys go ahead first, I need Jaejoong hyung's help with something." Yunho said to Subin and the guys and they nodded, walking away with the pinic stuff in their hands.

While Subin and the guys ran to set the mat down and everything, Yunho and Jaejoong walked slowly from the back.

"So, she thinks that you're a mute, for real." Yunho started.

"Yeah." Jaejoong replied.

"Why won't you talk to her? I thought you said that you would only talk to that one girl, isn't she that one girl?" Yunho asked.

"It's not time yet, I have plans, that you do not know of." Jaejoong said.

"That aside, you're seriously madly in love with her." Yunho said to his friend.

"I know and I always will. It's just hard to resist myself whenever I see her. It's like an F1 race, my heart beats faster than usual, it feels like it will just beat out of my chest anytime. My breath being taken away by just a small action of hers. It just feels... nearly impossible." Jaejoong said as he glanced at Subin who was smiling happily.

"I know, but, I wouldn't have expected her to be your cup of tea. I mean, I always thought you wanted someone who is pretty, has long wavy hair, curvy curves, pretty hands and knows how to cook." Yunho said.

"I didn't too. I always thought my ideal type of girl was the type you described. But, when I saw her, it was like a scene out of a drama, you know, those kind when the guy sees the girl at first sight and their heart goes Thump Thump Thump. She isn't pretty, she's beautiful, in my eyes. She has that hair of hers that I love, she's just the right size that fits into my arms. Oh, she HAS pretty hands you know." Jaejoong said.

"How do you know? You saw her hands?" Yunho asked.

"No, I felt it. It feels so soft..." Jaejoong said dreamily.

"Ewww. Get away from me. You're lovesick. Before you start spreading your sickness to me." Yunho said and jokingly pushed Jaejoong.

 

 

 

Jaejoong chuckled and shook his head.

"Wow, it's a first in a while I saw you laughed whole heartily." Yunho exclaimed.

"There's more to come," Jaejoong replied while he looked at his friend seriously.

"I just hope you can feel what I'm feeling right now. It's just pure happiness when you see someone you love dearly near you. I wish you can feel what I'm feeling soon. You deserve this much, Yunho-ah." Jaejoong said to his friend.

"By that time, I hope it feels as incredible as you described it to be." Yunho said and chuckled.

"Come on, Subin will get suspicious if we're taking too long." Yunho said and patted Jaejoong's back.

Both Yunho and Jaejoong sat down on the mat when it was done.

"How's everything here so far? Nice?" Yunho asked Subin.

"You know, since I was young, I never had the chance to come to the beach. My parents were to busy with their things and they had no time to bring me out. It was dangerous for me. They never wanted to bring me out with them if it's a public place. They're scared that something might happen to me." Subin said while she stared at the sea.

"It feels nice, I can feel the fresh air and smell the smell of the salty sea." Subin smiled.

"I think Jaejoong can somehow relate to you. He never appears in public with his parents. They're scared that people will start crowding around Jaejoong to help them get what they want. The reason is very obvious as you can see when you're in school." Yunho said to Subin and she glanced at Jaejoong for a while.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho and mouthed,

'Too much Info!' making sure his back is to Subin.

Yunho quickly nodded. He patted Jaejoong's lap and stood up.

"I'll just go check on the boys, I'll be back later." Yunho said and winked at Jaejoong.

After Yunho left, it was silent. Partly because Jaejoong was a 'mute' and Subin didn't know what to say. Whatever she says, he wouldn't be able to reply her, right? But she just decided to talk anyway. It was too quiet.

"I'm curious Jaejoong, what are your parents working as that everyone seems to crowd around you for? How you became a... mute?" She spoke.

'Some occupation that will be sure to make you look at me with different eyes.' Jaejoong said in his mind.

"I just realised I hardly know anything about you... I do know your name, your school, your class seat. I guess that's just about it." Subin said.

'It's better to know less than more.' Jaejoong said in his mind.

Subin smiled, an idea coming into her head. She sat up straight and turned her body and head over to Jaejoong. She beamed brightly and stretched her hand out, shaking Jaejoong's making him confused.

"Hi, I'm Lee Subin, I'm born on the 15th of August, Year 1993 on 9.04pm! My height is 168cm and I weigh 52kg. My favourite childhood was playing around the neighbourhood with my neighbours and my favourite food is anything that is sweet! I like reading action novels and love to cook too!

I am a single child and am loved by my parents dearly! I attend ___ elementary school and currently am in Holy Heaven High School! I used to be in Class 8 but have been promoted to Class 2 recently. I don't have any best friends but I have met 5 very good friends recently. Their names are Jaejoong, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin. I guess that's about it." She said and nodded her head.

Jaejoong's eyes soften and smiled a little.

"Is that... a smile?! You're smiling Jaejoong! You're smiling!" Subin cheered and slapped his right arm playfully.

But because her strength was too strong, he winced in pain.

"Oh! Sorry, are you okay?" Subin asked worriedly.

Jaejoong nodded as he rubbed his arm and smiled widely.

'That's very nice of you, Subin-ah.' Jaejoong thought.

"I can't wait for you to get your voice back! I want to hear your voice... And, I want your first words to be an apology! Remember you owed me one!" Subin pouted.

'That will be soon, Subin-ah.' Jaejoong said to her in his mind.

He took her hand and opened her palm. He then wrote in her hand.

"Your birthday is on the 26th of January, 1993?" She asked and he nodded.

"Tell me more!" Subin cheered.

"Your name is Kim Jaejoong, yes."

"You're 180cm and 63kg? You're strong!" Subin laughed.

"Oh? You like playing the piano? I think I like that too!"

"You like spicy food? Hmm... I should give that a try!"

"You like cooking too? We should cook some time together!"

"You've known the 4 boys since like... young?! That's so cool! I wish I had friends like that too..." Subin pout.

"That's all? Well, at least I know some of your basics." Subin gleamed.

 

 

Jaejoong nodded and patted her head.

The boys of DBSK came back and they had their picnic lunch before playing for a while. They then headed back home by Yunho's car.

Once at Yunho's house, everyone went home except Jaejoong and Subin. Jaejoong wanted to give a lift to Subin so she waited with him for his Chauffeur. The Chaffer came and fetched Subin home.

They both reached her house and Jaejoong walked her to the front door.

"I guess this is goodbye for today, I had fun, with you and the boys. Thanks for today." Subin said and smiled.

Thump Thump Thump

'Not this again!' Jaejoong thought.

"I'll be going in now, bye." She said and gave Jaejoong a friendly hug.

Jaejoong had officially stopped breathing and Subin pulled away. She went into the house and closed the door.

'Weird... I felt something beating when I hugged him... somewhere... close to my heart.' She thought.

She shook her head and walked back to her room.

 


 

Thump Thump Thump ThumpThumpThumpThump

Jaejoong took a deep breath in, one after another.

'Breathe Jaejoong, Breathe.' He said in his mind.

He tried harder to breathe because he couldn't inhale any air. He held his chest and breathe in faster, Finally, after a lot of inhales that he took, he felt his lungs being filled. He then walked towards the car and went in. The car started and drove off to his house.

'If I die one day, it will be because of you, Subin-ah. You make my heart accelerate so fast I can't breathe.' Jaejoong thought as he looked out the car window, zooming past the night life of Seoul.

 

Author's Note:

4th update for the day! I may update again later after I finish writing! In the meantime,

Read,

Comment and subscribe:D!