Chapter 21.

Words from Your Mouth

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGeGXVOInc

Now, it has been 6 years since Subin was in Singapore. She had long adapted to this country and even knew some of their local 'language', namely 'Singlish'. These 6 years, she had not seen Jaejoong once. It was torturing for her because she realised what Jaejoong meant to her but he wasn't here, with her. Luckily, she had her friends, Minyoung and Ji Won with her.

To her two friends, they had long felt that Subin lost a part of her somehow, in Korea. Subin was smiling and laughing but they could see, it was only 50% of what she had. They didn't bothered to asked, not wanting to reopen her wounds, if it isn't already opened.

Although after the third year of being in Singapore, Subin graduated from the University, she still kept in contact with Minyoung and Ji Won. Subin took law as her major and was now a lawyer working in a frim of her father's friend along with the two.

As for Jaejoong, after Subin left, he became a man of less words, if he isn't already speaking less words. Each single day, he would wake up feeling lousy. Feeling it was his fault that he took so long to tell her that he had liked her from the first day, that he wanted her to be his.

At school, he would just stay in the class until lunch was over. Once the bell rang, he would head home straight into his room. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way and braced himself because Subin had told him to find someone better. To move on and stop being a hinderance in her life.

He tried and tried and finally managed to masked himself up. That, was the final year of his high school. Graduated with high marks like how Subin would want him to, he attended one of the top university in Seoul. Finally graduating from university, he had nothing to do.

His father was planning on expanding his company since K-pop has become more and more popular in the world. Wanting to bring in talents from all over the world, Jaejoong's father decided that he would start from Singapore, since it was a place for business after all.

Because his father couldn't trust any other people, he decided to asked Jaejoong. Seeing that he had no other goals in life and was to lead this life until it ended, Jaejoong agreed. So, he packed and moved over to Singapore.

Over in Singapore, Jaejoong's father had named Jaejoong as the in-charge. Anything to do with the company in Singapore would be directed to Jaejoong. He was now considered a boss, of a big entertainment company, but he felt no emotion, he didn't felt accomplished, he didn't felt happy or excited.

He wished, that here in Singapore, he would find someone, someone that would make him feel what Subin allowed him to feel when they were together in the past. And, he also wished that Subin was happy here in Singapore. He wished that they wouldn't bump into each other in this country.

Singapore is big but Seoul is even bigger, he knew that he had a 2 to 10 chance of meeting her in Singapore whereas Seoul had a 1 to 10 chance of meeting her. Yet, he met her in that big country, in the big population of S.Korea.

He knew, on this small island, they were bound to meet one day.

 

Author's Note:

 

Oh dear... I have a feeling that writer's block is coming to get me:/ I don't know how to continue the story so the plot will be relevant to the title.... I'm dying~

Comment and subscribe:D!