Chapter 5.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Subin woke up extra early, even earlier than any of her parents. She showered and brushed her teeth faster than how she normally do. After changing into her uniform, She wore a beanie and splited her hair into two, her long, luxurious dark black hair swipe down her chest. Without even checking twice, she left the mirror and ran to her computer table.

"Let's see..." She said as she scrolled down the webpage on her computer screen.

"No.." She said as she scrolled further down.

"Nah..."

"Nope."

"Not bad."

"No case is too difficult? This seems alright." She said as she clicked on the link.

She took down the phone number and called for an appointment. Finished with everything, she took her bag and went to have her breakfast. After having her breakfast, she then left the house and headed to school.

 


 

"Why do I feel so weird today? As if something will happen..." Jaejoong muttered to himself.

"Youn-"

"I'm up!" Jaejoong shouted to the servant outside his room.

He heard shuffling outside and guessed the servant was gone. He got up and went to washed himself up. Having his breakfast and everything, he then went out of the house. Out there, waited his chauffeur and car. The chauffeur quickly ran to open the door for the Young Master of the house.

"No, I'll walk for today." Jaejoong said to his Chauffeur.

"Sir, you know I can't d-"

"I do what I want." Jaejoong said and walked to the gates of his mansion.

The poor Chauffer quickly ran to the driver seat and started the car, following Jaejoong from the back.

"Make sure no one sees you." Jaejoong said to the chauffeur and he quickly nodded back.

 


 

While walking towards the school gates, Subin saw Jaejoong walking and she ran towards him. From his back, she slapped a hand at his back harshly. Jaejoong winced at the strength and turned to see who it was.

"Oops. I guess I hit a little too hard." Subin smiled meekily.

Jaejoong shook his head, telling her it was okay. Then, Jaejoong continued walking with Subin following beside him and... his car behind them. Remembering his car, he quickly turned back and shot a look at the chauffeur. The chauffeur quickly nodded and drove away.

"So... Jaejoong? Is that even okay for me to call you?" Subin asked carefully while looking at him from the side of her eyes.

She saw Jaejoong nodded and she smiled.

"So... Jaejoong-ah," She said and Jaejoong tried not to let his smile get to wide or he'll give himself away.

"I booked an appointment with someone and..." Jaejoong stopped and looked at her, urging her to continue.

"And... I need you to go with me." She said.

Without even thinking, Jaejoong nodded furiously.

"Really?! You will?!" Subin asked happily.

Again, Jaejoong nodded.

"Really? Really really really?! Really?! Thank you Jaejoong!" She said happily and hugged his left arm without noticing.

Jaejoong stiffed and looked elsewhere. It was then that Subin noticed what she was hugging.

"Heh. Heh. Sorry, that was a habit of mine." Subin apologised and Jaejoong nodded once.

"Anyway, as I was going to say, the appointment is tomorrow. We'll go after school ends." Subin said.

"Eh?! We're running late! Let's go!" She said hurridly after glancing at her watch and grabbed Jaejoong, running towards the school gates. His hand in hers.

Thump Thump Thump

'What's that sound?' Jaejoong asked himself.

Thump Thump Thump

'Is that my heart?' Jaejoong looked down at his chest.

'Damn! You stupid heart! Yes, I know, you like her! Goddamn it, stop beating so fast, I can't breathe!' He scolded his heart.

"We're here." Subin said and beamed at Jaejoong while they were standing just right in front of Classroom 2's door.

Subin entered first and Jaejoong stood there. He looked at his hand that was once in Subin's.

'I wish the route to school was longer though...' He thought and was shoved aside when he was thinking away.

"Move, don't block the entrance you mute!" Kris hissed at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shook his head and looked apologetically at Kris.

'It's okay, I'm sorry for that, Kris...' Jaejoong thought.

Jaejoong entered the class and took his seat. Less than 5 minutes and class started.

 


 

-Lunch-

"What are you eating today then?" Subin asked.

She pointed to dishes and Jaejoong nodded to those that he wanted to eat.

"Give me everything he took." Subin told the Ajumma.

They took their plates and went towards the DBSK table.

"You, again?" Changmin grumbled.

"Hey, be nice. Unless you want Jaejoong-hyung to steal your food." Yoochun whispered the last part into Changmin's ears and Changmin quickly nodded, shutting his mouth.

"So..." Subin started as she took in a spoonful of food. The boys all looked over to her.

"I was wondering... why does the girls in this school NOT swarm around you guys?" She asked and Jaejoong cast a glance at her.

"We don't really get girls around us. It's just... Jaejoong-hyung. Since his secret was somehow exposed. Though newcomers don't really know of that secret." Yunho said.

"Why not then?" Subin asked.

"For which? If it's because of the secret, it's because Jaejoong's parents warned the school to not talk about it anymore. If it's about the girls, we're not as rich as Jaejoong and... we're not handsome." Yunho replied to her.

"Oh. And what's that secret of his? And who said you guys ain't handsome? You guys are all handsome, in different aspects of course." Subin said.

"I think it's best to wait for him to be ready." Yoochun said this time.

"Oh." Subin said and turned to glance at Jaejoong. She swore she saw him look at her for a second there.

"You know, I've been here for a year already but I don't know of you guys or Jaejoong or any of his secrets. Is that weird?" Subin asked.

"I guess you're an outcast?" Yoochun asked meekily.

"You can say so." Subin told them.

"Actually, I just noticed that we have yet to introduce ourselves." Subin said.

"I'm Lee Subin." She introduced as she beamed brightly.

"Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin." Yunho introduced.

"Hi. Now, I HAVE to eat." Subin said and literally gulped her food down.

"Maknae, have a go!" Junsu cheered and Changmin starved his food down too.

Lunch was over and they all headed back to their individual classes.

 

Author's Note:

I gave a bonus update because infinite_saranghae asked for it and I said tomorrow... So, she was upset, kinda? So, here. I can't bear to upset my subbers, they're too precious T.T

Comment and subscribe:D!