Chapter 23.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

Two days after running into each other, this time, they met at a cafe nearby both their office. Subin was queuing in line to give her order when someone poked her back. She turned and saw Jaejoong's smiling face. She irritatingly turned back to the front but less than 5 minutes, Jaejoong had poked her back again.

"What?!" She turned and hissed at him.

"What are you ordering?" Jaejoong asked.

"None of your business!" She said and turned to the front.

"What are you ordering?" He persisted.

"Caramel frappe! So now, shut up!" She said without turning back.

"Okay, then, is your office near here?" He asked.

"Yes." She said, giving up on ignoring him.

"What are you working as now?" He asked.

"A lawyer." She said and he nodded.

It was her turn to order and she gave her order before waiting at the side.

Before leaving the cafe, Jaejoong rushed by her and took her phone.

"-What?" She looked at her phone in Jaejoong's hands and furrowed her brows.

"Just in case, I'm giving you my number." He said and type his number in before giving the phone back to him and grinned in the process.

"Doesn't matter, I'mma delete it anyway." She said and pushed past him, leaving the cafe.

"You know you won't!" He shouted and everyone looked at the two.

Subin hide her face embarrassingly in her hands and ran away quickly.

"So, a lawyer... Interesting..." Jaejoong mumbled and left to his company.

 


 

"What took you guys so long to return my call? It's been two days!" Jaejoong shouted into the phone.

"Yah! We're all busy with moving over too!" DBSK shouted.

"And that gives you the excuse to return a call? After 2 DAYS?!" Jaejoong said.

"Alright, fine. We're sorry." DBSK apologised.

"Anyway, why did you call?" Yunho asked.

"I found Subin." Jaejoong said and there was silence.

"So... how is she?" Yoochun asked, breaking the silence.

"She said she is working as a lawyer now." Jaejoong told them.

"Oh..." DBSK chorused.

"Yeah, anyway, I gotta go, see you in Singapore on the 5th!" Jaejoong said and hung the phone.

 


 

"KRIS!" Jaejoong shouted and Kris turned to him, annoyed.

"What?!" He shouted at Jaejoong.

"Don't you dare shout at me! Do it properly!" Jaejoong shouted at Kris.

"Sorry, BOSS. I'm exhausted!" Kris complaint.

"You want what you want, do it properly. I don't give special treatments." Jaejoong told Kris.

"Oh really? Not even if..." Kris trailed off as he walked slowly towards Jaejoong.

"It doesn't works on me, Kris. You know it." Jaejoong told Kris.

Kris gave up and sighed, sitting on the floor of the practice room.

"Sorry. It's been 6 years... Did you see her in Singapore?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, two days ago. Like how we first met." Jaejoong said and sat next to Kris.

"How is she?" Kris asked.

"Copping well... She's a lawyer now." Jaejoong told him.

"So, you still want her back?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, I've decided on that." Jaejoong said.

Kris smirked at Jaejoong and Jaejoong looked at him, getting what he wanted to say. 

 

Author's Note:

 

My loyal royal subbers:D If you like L of infinite, do check out the fic I'm collaborating with another author for! I have two ver. If you read s, click:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300409/l-s-ual-preference-romance

If you don't, there's unrated version here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300603/l-s-ual-preference-unrated-ver-infinite-kimmyungsoo-romance-you-linfinite-myungsooinfinite-ocand

Anyway, comment more~ I think I'm starting to have a writer's block x.x

Comment and subscribe:D!