Chapter 17.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

Click this link if the above doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is my problem or AFF. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ajupGQmENt8

Sunday, the day which Subin would be going for her match-making. She woke up from her bed and went to get changed for the meeting. Coming out from her room with loose curls and a floral dress, she closed the door to her room and headed downstairs.

"Subin-ah, you ready?" Her mom asked when Subin was at the stairs.

"Yeah, we can go now." Subin said and held her mom's arms and walked out of the house to the car awaiting them outside.

"How is he like?" Subin asked.

"He's handsome. He has thick eyebrows, a slightly sharp nose and full red lips. His jaw is also defined and he looks manly all in all." Her father replied.

"Oh... is he... nice?" Subin asked cautiously.

"Of course baby!" Her mom said and soon, they reached the venue where they would be meeting the other party.


 

"Did you ask the reporters along?" Subin asked as they walked through the corridor to the room.

"Yes, like you wanted." Her dad said and she nodded.

"Here it is." Her mom said and opened the door.

Slowly, Subin walked in and the guy in front of her shocked her a little.

"Kris? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Kris shrugged and smiled at her. He stood up and walked towards a chair and pulled it out for her. She walked there and sat in the chair as Kris pushed it in.

"Such a gentleman." Her mom whispered to her father and he nodded.

"My father said he wanted me to go for a match making and I heard it was you so I came." Kris told her.

"Oh... but you know that we aren't going anywhere near a relationship soon right?" She whispered to Kris and he nodded.

As they chatted and ate, photographs of them were being taken by the reporters Subin had asked for. Because Kris and Subin were close, they did skinships without any thought of it being mistaken in another way.


 

Over at Jaejoong's house, he felt weird for staying in bed. He don't know why but he felt that something was going on without him there. At noon, he asked his chauffeur to drive him over to Subin's house. As he knocked and rang the bell, no one answered, no one opened the door. Concerned, he waited at her doorstep for her.

When night approached, Kris had his chauffeur send Subin home while Subin's parents went somewhere else. When they both came out from the car, Kris walked Subin to her door and at the steps of Subin's door was Jaejoong with his head in his hands.

"Jaejoong?" She asked and Jaejoong looked up from his hands while opening his eyes.

He saw Kris beside Subin and suddenly felt enrage.

'So this was what she wanted me to see on the newspaper?' Jaejoong thought.

"Well, I think I'll see you at school tomorrow. I enjoyed today." Kris said and smiled at her.

"Me too, Kris." Subin told him and Kris walked back to his car and the car drove off.

"Jae-" Subin turned and said when Jaejoong pushed past her.

"Jae-" Jaejoong put a hand up to stop her from saying anything more and walked off.

Subin sighed and wondered what was wrong with Jaejoong as she head into her house and into her room.

Just right after Subin showered and came out from her bathroom, her phone vibrated. It was a text from Jaejoong.

'This was what you wanted me to see? Fine, I got it, I know you don't want a person like me near you. You want someone like Kris.'

The text wrote and Subin felt a tugged at her heart. She didn't know why she felt like she had to explain to him.

'No, you've misunderstood. My father wanted me to go on a match-making session and I thought why not? I could made some new friends too but it turned out to be Kris.'

She replied.

'I told you not to stay to near to Kris. You never know what he's up to.'

Jaejoong replied her.

'Enough of you speaking about him like this. What exactly has he done for you to react this way?'

She asked Jaejoong.

'He has done horrible things, Subin. But, I forgave him as I couldn't return his feelings. He has gone overboard now and I can't let him continue doing this.'

Subin wondered about what Jaejoong said about returning Kris's feelings. She quickly replied Jaejoong after.

'What do you mean you couldn't return his feelings?'

'He liked me Subin, he confessed to me in the past. We were good friends and we were close. He had always been touchy with me but I never thought that he was gay. One day, he confessed to me that he had liked me for a very long time. I couldn't return his feelings so I rejected him. I told him we still could be friends but he didn't want to. He was so furious he just walked off. Knowing that my father was a boss of a entertainment company and I didn't want anyone to know, he told everyone at school. He let my secret out, Subin. He took away my peace and freedom, but I forgave him because I felt guilty.'

It was a long text and Subin took a while to read it. Finishing the last sentence, she was shocked. Kris certainly didn't looked gay to her. She wasn't sure if this was true so she decided to ask Kris at school tomorrow.

'He's... gay? I will ask him tomorrow if this is true so you better not lie.'

Subin replied.

'Go ahead, but remember, don't be too close to him. I sense something wrong with him.'

Jaejoong replied but Subin didn't reply him after. They both headed to sleep after getting ready for bed.

 

Author's Note:

 

Tadah! I updated! Now where are my comments? Hmm? Silent readers, I know who you are... You better come out before I start announcing you! *Points* you! You think I wouldn't know you read without subscribing?! D: Don't you want to give some love to me? Hmmm?

Comment and subscribe:D!