Chapter 16.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

Saturday, today was the day Subin's parents came back. When she was sleeping in her bed early in the morning, she heard the front door opened. Her eyes went wide opened and she jumped out of bed excitedly.

"Omma! Appa!" She shouted as she ran down the stairs.

"Subin-ah!" Her parents shouted and stretched their arms opened.

Subin ran into their arms and snuggled into their chests.

"How was school?" Her parents asked.

"Great, I made a new friend!" She answered.

"How was the meeting in Paris?" Subin asked.

"I guess it was alright. Their ambassador treated us well." Subin's dad replied.

"Hmm... Did you buy anything back?" She beamed.

"Of course! What else to pamper our little princess?" Her mom said and Subin smiled at them.

"Go get yourself washed, I'll pass you your gift later." Her mom said and Subin ran up to her room and her bathroom to get herself washed.

 


 

"Subin-ah," Her dad started when they were at the dining table, eating their lunch.

"Hmm?" She asked as she looked up from her food.

"What do you think of match-making?" Her dad asked.

"Hmm... I think it's good if you get to meet someone of the other party who is good. Also, first impression of that person must be good..." She said.

"Then what do you say if I arrange you for a match-making?" Her dad asked and she choked on her food.

"What?" She asked again.

"I have someone of the other party who has a very good son. You don't seem to have any boyfriend too and I thought maybe, you should be experiencing what it is like to be in a relationship. Who knows, 2 years down the road, you might even ask me to arrange for a marriage." Her dad said and chuckled loudly.

"Do I have a choice?" She asked.

"Of course, my dear. We won't force you!" Her mom said.

"I think I'll meet him. BUT, I will only be friends with him, only if I developed something more than that will we be talking about being in a relationship." Subin said.

"Okay, then I will arrange for a meeting on Sunday." Her dad said and smiled at his daughter.

'Maybe after having someone near me, the voice of Jaejoong in my head will stop and maybe, my heart will stop accelerating faster than usual. It must be because I am always around him.' She thought and gave a fake smile to her parents who laughed happily.

 


 

Subin was in her room using the computer when her phone vibrated. She looked to her left and saw a text message from Jaejoong. She picked her phone up and opened the message.

'You free to come out now?'

The message wrote and she replied,

'Maybe, why?'

Almost immediately, she received the reply from him.

'To let you know more about me.'

Subin went to get changed and took her phone.

'Alright, where do I meet you?'

She typed into her phone and waited for Jaejoong's reply.

'Come out of your house, I'm outside.'

She looked out of her window and saw Jaejoong outside her house, waiting while leaning against his car. She rushed down and her parents who saw her, asked where she was going.

"I'll just be out for a while." She answered and went out of the house.

Jaejoong looked up and saw Subin walking towards him.

"How did you appear outside my house that fast?" She asked and he opened her palm.

'I knew you would say yes.' He wrote.

"Tsk tsk, what if I said no?" She asked.

"Be it today or tomorrow, I would have waited for you." He said as he looked lovingly into her eyes.

Subin paused for a while because,

Thump Thump Thump.

Her heart beat faster and she blushed. She laughed awkwardly and pushed Jaejoong a little.

"Yah... Ha ha ha. Very funny." She said as she thought that Jaejoong was only playing around.

'I'm serious.' He wrote in her palm.

"Alright, where are we going?" She asked.

'You'll see.' He wrote and opened the door of the back seat for her.

Subin smiled and entered the car followed by Jaejoong. Once the door closed, Jaejoong nodded at the Chauffeur and they drove off.

 


 

"Where are we?" She asked when they came out of the car to a 6 storey building standing in front of them.

Jaejoong didn't say anything but led her in by holding her hand. Electricity shot through both Jaejoong and Subin but neither of them let go. He went in a lift and pressed the button '3'.

Once they reached the level, Jaejoong stepped out and pulled Subin along. In the hallways, loud music could be heard.

"Where are we?" Subin asked again.

"You're at Jaejoong hyung's father's company." A voice said from behind them and both Jaejoong and Subin turned.

Jaejoong nodded at the guy in front of them and Subin stared at him with slightly opened.

"L-L?" Subin stuttered as she looked at guy in front of her.

"K-kim Myung S-soo?" She stuttered at the guy and he chuckled, walking to her.

"Hello, I'm L from Infinite, it's nice meeting you." He stretched his hand out and shook her hand.

"H-how..." She said as she continued staring at the guy in front.

"This whole entertainment company is Jaejoong's father's." L gestured to the building and continued walking, leaving the two behind.

"S-so this was t-the reason why girls stucked around you?" Subin asked and Jaejoong nodded.

Jaejoong feared that after this, Subin would have changed herself when she's around him but he wanted to let her know of his status because he wanted Subin to trust him, to let him into her heart and tell him of who her parents are.

"I guess... it's time to let you know who my parents are." She said to Jaejoong.

"But, I won't be telling you today. Look at the papers on Monday." She told him.

Subin walked around the building and looked around it for a while before Jaejoong took her home. He was glad that she was willingly to let him in on one of her secrets but still feared that she would changed the way she acted around him. That night, Subin pondered in her bed about how Jaejoong would react if he knew who she was.

 

Author's Note:

Updated! Where are my comments people? Huh?! ): So, you guys know who Jaejoong is already, curious about Subin's parents?O: Heheh. Did you guys hear? Ahem was appointed blah blah blah. Like, finally! I hope they wouldn't be kicked aside the last minute D: Or I'll smack them with everything that is related to AHEM on them!

Comment and subscribe:D!