Chapter 3.

Words from Your Mouth

Subin walked into the bathroom and got ready for school. After changing into her uniform, she took her school bag and head to the dining area.

"Morning, Omma, Appa." She greet her parents.

"Emm, Sit and eat." Her mother said, pushing the dishes towards her.

She quickly ate and stood up from the table.

"I'll be going!" She told them and left the house, making her way to school.

 


When Subin reached the school, she went into her classroom and sat down on one of the chairs. The weirdest thing happened when her homeroom teacher walked in. She stared in shock and look at the clock on the wall.

'It's not 8 yet, why is she here?' Subin asked herself.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Her teacher said and walked towards her table.

"Is anything wrong, Miss Park?" Subin asked.

"Actually, yes. You're in the wrong class my dear." Her teacher told her.

"Wrong class? But, I have always been in this class!" She said.

"Not from today! I have a good news for you!" Her teacher said.

"Good news?"

"Yes. You're now attending Class 2! You have been promoted! Now, go on!" Her teacher cheered and pulled her up from her seat.

"W-what?!" She shouted as she was being pushed out of the classroom.

"Yes, promoted! The class is just down the hall, if you feel lonely, come look for me, bye then!" Her teacher said and walked away.

"Why... Why... Why..." She shook her head and walked down to the classroom.

She knocked on the door before opening it slightly. She peeked her head in to see a few students in the class.

"Erm... is this Class 2?" She asked.

No one replied her and she opened the door a little bigger, speaking a little louder this time.

"Is this Class 2?!" She asked.

No one replied her yet again. And, that was when she notice the earplugs in their ears.

"IS THIS CLAS-"

She stopped when she felt a finger tapping her left shoulder. She turned around and look at the familiar face in front of her.

The guy in front of her seems shock too as his eyes were wide opened it could drop from it's socket anytime.

"You're... You're.... that guy!" She pointed at him.

He nodded slowly as he stared at her.

"You still owe me an apology! Though I'll forgive you, for now." She said to him.

"Anyway, is this Class 2?" She asked.

Jaejoong raised his right hand as he put his fore and middle finger up, making it 2 as he tilted his head to a side.

"Yeah, 2." She answered.

Jaejoong nodded.

"Then, are you in this class?" She asked.

He nodded again.

"Great! At least I won't be all lonely." She said and dragged him into the class.

"Which is your seat?" She asked.

Jaejoong pointed to a seat at the back.

"Okay!" She said happily as she dragged him towards there and pushed him down to sit.

"And I'll sit here!" She told him and took the seat next to him.

He gave her a look and shook his head.

"What? Why?" She asked.

He shook his head as a small smile creeped on his face.

"YAH!" A manly voice shouted.

Subin jumped slightly at the tone and look up to see the owner of the voice's face

"You're sitting on my seat, duck." That guy scolded.

"Sorry? Come again?" She hissed.

"Du-"

*BOOK!*

"Arghhh!" The guy groaned.

"Hey buddy, I think your nose just broke, come on, let's go to the sick bay." A guy came to the broken nosed guy as he dragged him away.

Jaejoong tapped Subin's arm and she turn to look at him.

He pretended to punch his nose and crossed two of his forefingers in a cross making it a 'x'.

"He deserves it." She replied.

Jaejoong shook his head and faced the front.

"Alright Class! We have a new classmate in class! Her name is Lee Su Bin and she came from class 8. Now, let's start class." The teacher said as she came in through the door and started the class.

"I'm sorry for yesterday but, I will make you talk again so you can apologise to me." Subin whispered to Jaejoong and focus back to class.

 


 

-Lunch-

"Hey, what are you eating?" She asked Jaejoong.

He pointed to a few dishes and she nodded.

"Give me what you gave him." She said as she smile at the Ajumma.

"Couple?" The Ajumma asked.

"N-no." Subin said quickly and Jaejoong's heart fell a little at that.

After taking their food, Jaejoong went to sit at the table where DBSK were at. Subin followed him and put her tray down on the table beside Jaejoong's.

"WOAH! And who is this? Why is she following you?" Changmin asked.

Jaejoong pointed to his heart and they understood him.

"Ahhhhh~!" They chorused.

"Eat more, whoever you are!" Yunho smiled at her and she nodded.

Before even Changmin could finish his food, Subin had already finished hers.

"Err... I think you have a competitor, Changmin-ah." Yoochun said.

Changmin just stared at her shocked.

"Come on, let's go back to class!" Subin said and pulled Jaejoong away before he could take his last bite of food.

"I guess we'll be clearing for them then." Yunho said as he stared at the two trays of food left behind by Jaejoong and Subin.

 

Author's Note:

Just came back from school and I'm beat! It rained just now and I walked in it, feeling so fresh xD Anyway, I have yet to write Chapter 5... Hopefully I will be able to come out with something while I bathe. (No dirty thoughts okay!) If I am able to write till chapter 10, I might give an double update! A hint for you guys, if you guys manage to motivate me, I'll be faster at writing!

Comment and subscribe:D!