Chapter 27.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

Today was the day when DBSK would be going back to S.Korea. Subin had a hard time deciding, she didn't know what to decide on. To go or not to go. There was only 2 hours left to the flight. Pacing back and forth, she bit her fingers.

'If it doesn't work out, it doesn't, right? I'll just give it a shot.' Subin thought.

She couldn't give a damn about her job here in Singapore, she would be able to find one in Korea too. She was an adult now and she had a choice whether to stay with her parents or to live by herself. She loved her parents but, they would leave her one day and by that time, who would she turn to?

Yunho had said clearly, not to contact them if she decided on staying in Singapore.

She went to her parents and told them her decision, although her parents weren't so pleased to have her far away from them, they agreed.

She ran into her room and grabbed her luaggage, running out of her house and taking a cab to the airport.


"Hyung, do you think she'll come?" Junsu asked Yunho.

"I really don't know, Junsu-ah. It's her choice..." Yunho said but inside, he hoped that she would come.

"The flight is taking off soon... we have to enter the gates." Yoochun said and looked around one more time before ushering the guys towards the gates.

They kept looking back as they walked. When Junsu, the last one to get his passport checked, was about to enter the gates, they heard a voice shout from behind. They all looked back and saw Subin.

"Wait up!" She shouted and ran over.

They looked down and saw no luaggage with her, thinking she was not going but here to send them off, their face fell.

"So, you're not going after all..." Changmin mumbled.

"Who said I wasn't? I checked in my luaggage already!" She shouted and passed her passport over to the officer before walking into the gates.

"If you guys are not moving anytime soon, you would have to hug the plane back~!" She shouted from the front and the guys quickly ran after her.

 


 

At Incheon airport, when 4 guys walked out of the departure hall, Jaejoong searched for a girl with them but not seeing her, he felt disappointed.

"I knew she wouldn't come.." Jaejoong mumbled and suddenly, a voice was heard beside his left ear.

"And who would that be?" He snapped his head to the side and accidentally bumped his head against hers.

"Owww... You have a habit of bumping into people, don't you!" Subin shouted at Jaejoong while rubbing her head.

"Subin-ah!" Jaejoong cheered when he saw her face.

"Hey! I did not say you can talk informally with me!" Subin complained and Jaejoong quickly changed his tone.

"Subin-ssi." He called.

"Kidding, since we will be working together, let's be friends!" She said happily and shook his hand.

"It nice meeting you for the first time!" Subin said, hinting him to erase memories of them together.

She didn't want him to remember how she had left him, she would have felt guilty but, Jaejoong didn't notice this.

"Yeah..." Jaejoong said as he had no choice.

'Beautiful memories and you asked me to erase them?' He sulked and at that time, lots of hands were on his shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be happy that she's at least talking properly to you?" They all asked at the same time.

"Yeah..." Jaejoong mumbled and pushed their hands away from his shoulders.

"Let's go." Jaejoong said and took only Subin's luaggage, walking to the car.

"Still the emo Jaejoong when it comes to Subin." Yoochun shook his head and chuckled.

"At least Subin is back, right? Look at her walking with Jaejoong! In no time, she'll be Jaejoong hyung's." Changmin pointed at the two.

"I can't imagine Jaejoong trying his I-can-talk-but-I-don't trick again. Can you imagine how disgusting it would be if he did that?!" Junsu shuddered and everyone glared at him.

"Why are you always being the spoiler? Always out of place. Can't you say something right for once?!" Yoochun and Changmin scolded.

"Spare the 'maknae', he still has yet to mature." Yunho said and shook his head, chuckling.

"Coming?" Yunho asked as he walked in front.

"Tsk." Both Changmin and Yoochun did to Junsu and walked, leaving the poor guy looking at his shoes.

"Just wait till the day I get my hands on a very interesting topic! You guys will be begging me for it!" Junsu mumbled to himself and followed them.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

The next update will be on the next monday following this week's. Sorry but I have yet to stock any chapters up because I am really really busy that I can't think of anything to continue from here. But, don't worry, I will continue this story because I have the ending already:D

Comment and subscribe:D!