Chapter 29.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

When Kris came over to Korea to discuss about the case, Kris refused to settle it in person and wanted to bring it to the court. Subin was beyond furious with his behaviour and swore to win the case no matter what. This was her first case and also, Jaejoong's case. She was determind to bring Kris down. It was obvious he did that so he could have his 'revenge'.

"He's being ridiculous! I can't believe he got even meaner and meaner!" Subin complained and Jaejoong smirked.

"You look HOT when you're angry." Jaejoong said and Subin glared at him.

"What happened to the all quiet boy? You know, I am starting to think if you did went for classes to learn how to communicate with others." Subin said.

Jaejoong shrugged,

"I guess that happenes when you have to take over a business that needs talking."

"Impossible." Subin shook her head.

"Yeah, I know. That's why you like me, right? Don't deny it."

"Maybe." Subin grinned and Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

"When did he say was the court session again?" Jaejoong asked and Subin answered,

"Two days from now. We'll bring him down." Subin's voice suddenly turned serious.

"I'll bring you down too." Jaejoong muttered but Subin didn't heard him.

"Sorry?"

"Nothing." Jaejoong quickly replied.

 


 

-Two days later.-

"Where is he?! It's his case! He should be here!" Subin hissed.

"Chill! I am sure he's just caught up in the traffic!" Yoochun tried calming her down.

"He better be!" Subin said.

They waited and yet, after 15 minutes, he still has yet to appear. The court asked for them and they couldn't wait for Jaejoong anymore so they headed in. There, the judge wasn't in yet but Kris was there. He smirked when he saw Subin and she glared at him. The judge then entered but no one could see his face. Subin was curious as to why he hid his face. Still, the court session started and everyone took their seats.

They started talking about the slave contract until the lights suddenly off. Subin panicked and looked around.

"What happened?!" She shouted then, the light went on again.

This time though, she could see the judge's face clearly and she finally knew why Jaejoong wasn't with her. He was already here. He was the judge.

"Now, the accused, Lee Subin." Jaejoong said and suddenly, two man started dragging her into the cell.

"What is happening?" She looked around at all the people and saw their grins.

"Ahem. Look here, Lee Subin." Jaejoong said and she turned to look at him.

"You are here because you're accused of being a theft." He said and Subin's eyes widened.

"I did nothing of that sort!" She shouted.

"Listen!" Jaejoong shouted and smacked the table, making everyone quieten down.

"You stole someone's heart on this day, six years ago and you refused to return him back his heart neither did you bother paying with your heart." Jaejoong said and Subin suddenly remembered that today was the  day they first bumped into each other on that rainy day.

"What?" She asked softly.

"He has said to suffer from lovesickness and heart diseases. He couldn't sleep after meeting you on the first day. He wondered if he would ever meet you again, he wondered what was your name, he wondered where you stay, he wondered.. if you would return his heart too. The day you left him, he was said to have his heart taken away, trampled by many feet. Because of this, he didn't felt like he was living. Then, when he saw you in Singapore, he found his heart in your hands. Until today, it is still in your hands. Do you admit this?" Jaejoong asked.

Tears started to brim in Subin's eyes as her lips quivered.

"Y-yes." Subin stuttered.

"Good. So you admit your crime. Now, are you willing to accept your sentence willingly?"

"Y..yes." She said again and everyone smiled while the DBSK members looked curiously, except for Junsu.

"I hereby sentence you, Lee Subin, to pay this poor man with no heart with your heart. You are to spend your entire life time with him, to love him, to shower him with lots of kisses and.. of course, lots of babies." Jaejoong said and got down the seat.

He started walking towards her and when he was in front of her, he opened the gate of the cell. He pulled her out of the cell and held her at arm length.

"Lee Subin, are you willing to be the poor guy's wife, although you weren't officially his in the first place. I know you are ashamed of what you did back then but it doesn't matter anymore. He had suffered a lot because of your actions and now, to pay him back, you will have to marry him. This poor guy's name is Kim Jaejoong. He had long belonged to you the first day you two met on the streets. He knew, you were the one he was waiting for." Jaejoong wiped away the tears sliding down from her eyes.

"Do you?" He asked when she didn't answer.

She nodded and Jaejoong beamed happily. He quickly hugged Subin, swaying back and forth. Kris then started walking towards them. He stretched his hand out and the two broke their hug. Subin looked at Kris curiously.

"Congratulations. I hope you two will be able to last long. If you don't," Kris said and leaned towards Subin's ear.

"Jaejoong will be mine." He whispered and Subin pushed him.

"No way in hell! Anyway, what was it about the case? You dare sue my husband?!" She poked his chest.

"Getting sweet, ain't we? We planned it beforehand, we're best buddies now!" Kris smiled and pulled Jaejoong and swung his arm over Jaejoong.

Subin frowned and pulled Jaejoong away.

"Still! You're not getting a feet near him. Keep the distance!" She wagged her finger at him.

Kris shook his head and DBSK headed towards them.

"What is this about?" They all asked except Junsu who was having his chin held up high.

"I thought you guys knew. Didn't Junsu told you guys?" Jaejoong asked and looked at Junsu.

Immediately, all eyes went on him and he gave a meekly smile.

"I guess..." He backed away slowly.

"Junsu." The members demand and Junsu jumped.

"I told you guys you will be regretting for scolding me all the time!" He said and ran away.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" The members roared and chased after him.

"Back here! So.. you two became friends?! How?" Subin stared at the two.

"A month after you left. Jaejoong was so quiet, even more than before but he snapped one day." Kris explained.

"That poor guy.." Kris shook his head and Jaejoong pushed him.

"Get out. I want some time with my WIFE." Jaejoong scolded and quickly, everyone including Kris left the room.

"You know, I like all the words that come out from.." Subin said and moved her hand, her fore finger tracing his lips.

"This." She tapped his lips.

Jaejoong took her hand and kissed it.

"I have a sweet mouth, right?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm only afraid of something now.." Subin mumbled and Jaejoong looked at her.

"Of what?"

"My parents.. I don't know if they will be happy about this."

"Don't worry. I called them before that and they were more than eager to marry you off. Especially since my father is a close friend of your mother's." Jaejoong said and Subin gawked at him.

"What?!"

"What can I say? My father is as attractive as me. Your mother was my father's ex-girlfriend." Jaejoong shrugged.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. But, don't worry. They're happy to have me as their son-in-law." Jaejoong grinned.

"What do I do with you? And how did you get this whole court for yourself?"

"I told the person-in-charge I was filming here and he agreed."

"You're... I don't know what to say anymore." Subin shook her head.

"Then don't say anything, show me. Actions speaks louder than words right? I had enough of talking." Jaejoong said and kissed her passionately on the lips.

'The things you say, Jaejoong..' Subin thought in her mind.

She closed her eyes and kissed him back equally passionate. The two hope to never let go of one another, that, was their promise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GET A ROOM!" Everyone shouted at the door.

"GET OUTTTTT!" Jaejoong shouted and threw something nearby which happened to be a folder.

"This is embarrassing!" Subin said and wiped her lips.

"Woah! A hot girl!" Yoochun said as he saw one paper on the floor.

"Don't need to be. Let's continue." Jaejoong whispered and kissed her again.

 

 

 

-The end-

 

 

 Author's Note:

 

And that marks the end of 'Words from Your Mouth'! I know this is very short but I hope you enjoyed the story! Thanks for supporting me and my fic, readers. I know it got boring after the 23rd chapter but I hope you guys still like the story!

And, for the last time, I shall say this.

Comment and subscribe:D!