Chapter 18.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3sH54q8QGE

The next day, Jaejoong groaned from the sunlight shining on him. He sat up on the bed and looked at the time. 6.45am. He got up and went to get ready for school. Once everything was ready, he came out from his room and went down to have his breakfast.

"Jaejoong-ah, you're up?" His mom said and he nodded, taking his seat.

"Omma, do you have today's papers?" Jaejoong asked as he remembered Subin asked him to check the papers today.

"It's on the coffee table there." His mom said and pointed to a certain table at the living room.

He walked over and took the newspaper then walked back to the dining table.

"Why do you need the papers today? You don't normally read them." His mom said.

"I just need it." He said and flipped through the pages.

"Weird... I don't see anything of her." He mumbled and turned back to the first page.

Right when he turned the page, his eyes almost dropped. At the front page wrote in big fonts were,

'Lee Soo Hyuk's daughter revealed in public for the first time! Out for a match making session?'

'So, all along, Subin was a politician's daughter?' He thought as he continued reading.

'That was the reason why she was so careful...' He thought again and put the papers down.

Finishing his meal, he headed to school by walking.


 

When Jaejoong reached the school, it was chaotic. Everyone was crowding around something. He walked towards the crowd and tried squeezing to see what was going on.

In the middle, he saw Subin trying to run away from the crowd. Everyone was squeezing to get some pictures from her. He squeezed through and when he was about to grabbed her wrist, someone took it before him. He looked up and saw Kris, holding Subin and leading her out from the crowd. He heard Subin's faint whisper to Kris,

"Thanks for the help out there, I knew I could trust you." His heart broke and when the crowd dispersed, he was still at the same spot, looking at the direction she walked to.

"Oh? It's Oppa!" Girls shouted and ran to him.

They all surrounded him but he didn't care, all he could think of was what Subin said. Did she expect Kris to help her whenever she is in trouble? Did she trust Kris that way and not himself?

At the side, Subin stopped when she heard her heart go,

Thump Thump Thump.

'He's somewhere near here.' She thought and walked back.

She saw Jaejoong and she hid behind a wall, watching him from a far. She saw how he was surrounded by girls but didn't bothered shoo-ing them off. Her heart beat went slower and slower before she tried breathing more for air. Before she could see more of Jaejoong, a paper appeared in front of her eyes. She looked at the writings on the paper and smiled, finally able to breathe properly. She turned around and smiled at the person.

"There will be many fishballs for dinner?" She asked and Kris chuckled.

"Yeah, seeing how many girls there are there." He told her and she shook her head before smacking his head.

From where Jaejoong was standing, he saw how Subin and Kris interacted and he snapped. Shoving all the girls away, he walked to where Subin and Kris was.

"Mine." Jaejoong said before pulling Subin away from Kris, entering the classroom.

"Let go! What's the problem with you? My wrist hurts!" She shouted at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong took a piece of paper and wrote fastly on it. After writing, he shoved the paper in her face. She took it off and looked at it.

'YOU! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! WHY IS IT THAT NOTHING GOES INSIDE YOUR HEAD?! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM KRIS! IS IT BECAUSE I'M JUST A ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY BOSS'S SON AND KRIS IS A POLITICIAN'S SON SO YOU PREFER HANGING AROUND HIM?! SO YOU TWO WOULD MATCH MORE?'

Subin fumed at what was written at the last sentence and slapped Jaejoong on the face. Jaejoong was stunned at what she did, even Subin was too. Subin looked at her hand then over to Jaejoong's face.

"S-sorry." She said, still in shock.

Some claps were heard and they both turned to the door of the classroom.

"Well done, Subin, Well done." Kris said as he clapped his hands.

"W-what do you mean by that?" Subin asked.

"You two fought even without my plan! I was planning to make you pretend you like me in Jaejoong's eyes when you realised your feelings and that would hurt Jaejoong badly. Guess I wouldn't need to that now." Kris said as he leaned against the door.

"W-what are you saying?" Subin stuttered, confused.

"It means, I wasn't even planning on making friends with you in the first place, got it?" Kris said as he smirked.

"How does that feel, Jaejoong? Getting slapped literally by the one you love." Kris asked and Jaejoong glared.

"I-I'm sorry, Jaejoong. I should have listened to you." Subin said.

Jaejoong shook his head disappointedly and went to his seat, rubbing his face where she slapped before. Kris shrugged and went to his seat too.

"What have I done now?" Subin mumbled to herself and went to her seat.

A paper was then slided to her table and she picked it up and opened it.

'I'm sorry for the words I wrote just now, can we meet after school? I need to tell you something.'

She looked to Jaejoong and he looked at her.

"Sure, does that hurt?" Subin asked, referring to the slap she gave just now.

He nodded but somehow told her it was okay.

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry I took so long to update! I'm busy nowadays so I can't really update everyday, I hope you guys can understand. 

Seriously, I don't know why this has so little subscribers and viewes. It deserves more than that. I cried when I read through the chapters. ): Those years when they were together... Gah... My tears T.T Would you mind spending a few minutes reading? Fellow Cassies? 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227081/to-tvxq-from-cassiopeia-cassiopeia-dbsk-dbsk5aktf-dbsk5