Chapter 8.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

The following day, Subin stretched her arms as she sat up.

'What a nice day to start with!' She thought as she gleamed at the window, the sunlight shining in.

She looked over to the clock and her eyes widen.

"! I'm going to be late! What a 'nice' day to start with!" She said outloud as she tumbled down the bed, hitting the floor.

"Youch!" She shouted as she look at her arm.

"I have no time!" She said and rushed to the bathroom, the door slammed and made a sound that trembled in her room.

 


"Such a nice day today~" Jaejoong said to himself as he looked out of the window.

A knocked was heard and Jaejoong opened the door.

"Young Master, it's 7.30am now. Do you want to-"

"7.30?!" Jaejoong shouted and slammed the door.

'I'M GOING TO BE LATE!' He thought as he hurried into the bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom, buttoning his uniform. He then quickly took his bag and ran out of the house without even turning back when the servant called for him. He decided to take the car for today so he went into the car.

When the car was near the school, he thought of Subin and he looked around the surrounding.

'She's not here too, it can't be...' He thought and asked the Chauffeur to turn over and head to Subin's house.

 


 

Rushing out while brushing her hair, Subin quickly tied her hair all up into a high ponytail. She took her bag and quickly ran out of her room, proceeding downstairs.

"Omma~!" She boomed as she sat in her chair, her legs folded in the chair.

"Oh? Honey! You're up! I need you to-"

"Omma, I have no time, sorry. Do you have a slice of bread? I'll eat it while I walk to school." Subin asked her Mom.

"Eh? The bread is in the kitchen. Why do you need-"

"Thanks!" Subin said quickly and ran into the kitchen, grabbed a slice of bread and ran out of the house before her Dad or Mom could say anything.

When she was out of the house, she saw a car familiar to the one Jaejoong took her into. The door of the car opened and Jaejoong came out of it with a bored face.

'Took her long enough. We're as good as late now.' He thought.

"Jaejoong-ah! Thank god for you! I'm late! I need a ride!" She boomed and ran over to him and gave a hug.

Jaejoong stiffened and blushed a little. He quickly looked away, afraid to show her his blushing red face. Realising what she did, Subin quickly pulled away.

"S-sorry. It's a ha-" Subin was cut off when Jaejoong pulled her into the car.

Jaejoong nodded at the Chauffeur after the door closed and the Chauffeur drove to school.

 


 

Reaching the school gates, Jaejoong found it weird that no students were at the gates and it even weirder that the gates were closed. They both got out of the car with their bags behind their backs. They walked to the gates and Jaejoong tried pushing the gates to open it but it wasn't opening.

"Weird... Why is no one here? And why is the gates closed? *Gasps*" Subin said.

Jaejoong hearing her gasped, turned to look at her.

"D-did they decide to lock us out here? ANDWAE!" She shouted and Jaejoong winced at her tone.

Just then, Jaejoong's phone rang. He raised an eyebrow and took his phone out. He slide across the phone screen and answered it.

"JAEJOONG HYUNG~" Junsu cheered over the line.

Jaejoong gave a annoyed face and tapped the phone three times.

"Oh okay. Anyway, Hyung, you wanna come over to Yunho's? There's no school anyway." Junsu said as he munched on his chips.

Jaejoong's mouth dropped wide open and his eyes automactically looked over to Subin. Feeling his stares, she turned to look at him.

"What?" Subin asked.

Jaejoong shook his head and looked over to the school. He passed the phone over to Subin.

"Wae? Who is that on the line?" She asked as she put the phone to her ear.

She heard laughters over on the line and she cringed because of the loudness.

"YOBOSEYO?" She shouted into the phone.

"Eh? Who is this?" Junsu asked and Subin heard the phone being snatched away.

"Yo-"

"SUBIN-AH!" Someone shouted to her.

"Yoboseyo? Nug-"

"I'm Yoochun!" The owner of the voice quickly said.

"Oh! Yoochun-ah!" Subin greeted.

"Ehmm. Where are you? Why are you with Jaejoong?" Yoochun asked and the phone was snatched away again.

"Nae, where are you? Why are you with hyung?" Junsu asked.

"We're outside the gates of school, I was late and fortunately, Jaejoong was outside my house." Subin said as she glanced a look over to Jaejoong.

"BUAHAHAHA!" Laughters were heard over the phone.

"YOU'RE OUTSIDE THE SCHOOL?!" Junsu laughed harder.

"Nae..." Subin said curiously.

"TODAY'S A SATURDAY, SUBIN-AH! BUAHAHAHA! THERE'S NO SCHOOL TODAY!" Yoochun shouted over the phone while laughing even louder.

"WHAT?!?!" Subin shouted, shocked.

She took her phone out from her pocket and looked at the date. It was indeed a Saturday. She slited her eyes and looked over to Jaejoong.

"There isn't school today. Where were you outside my house? Trying to prank me?" Subin said dangerously low.

Jaejoong quickly shook his face and pointed to himself, shook his head while shrugging his shoulders, pointed to the sky, crossed his arms into a 'X' and pointed to the school.

Subin sighed and talked into the phone again.

"So, what do WE do now? I feel like an idiot standing outside the school gates when the school isn't even open..." Subin said to the phone.

"Why don't you come over to Yunho's house together with Jaejoong hyung? We invited him over not long ago before he gave the phone over to you. I'm sure an extra visitor wouldn't hurt." Yunho said to Subin.

She looked at Jaejoong and sighed.

"Alright. Since I have nothing to do." Subin said to Yunho and they hung the phone.

"Yunho says we should head over to his house like... Now." Subin said and pulled Jaejoong along.

"Wait," She paused as she stopped.

"I don't know how to walk to his house, lead the way. God... I feel like an idiot standing outside the gates just now!" She mumbled the last part to herself but Jaejoong heard her and silently chuckled at her.

'Cute. It's funny how we both forgot today was a Saturday though.' Jaejoong thought to himself.

He took Subin's hand in his and led the way.

'Great, now I even forgot to count the days as I'm too preoccupied with getting his voice back for him.' Subin thought to herself and rolled her  eyes.

 

Author's Note:

3rd Update!(: Heheh! You guys like it? Or is it annoying?:/ Anyway, see you in the next chapter!(:

Comment and subscribe:D!