Chapter 13.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

Wednesday, only three days more when Subin can finally feel the family atmosphere again. She had woken up straight for the third day early. She sat up and walked into the bathroom to get washed.

After washing up, she took her bag and headed downstairs. She stared at the empty table and walked out of her front door after. She walked her usual route to school and when she was nearby the school gates,

Thump Thump Thump

She felt her heart beat accelerate and she stopped in her tracks. From her back, someone bumped into her after running at full speed. With her temper however, she turned back and gave death glares, that was until the person looked up and grinned at her.

"Jaejoong? You're early too!" She smiled.

Jaejoong nodded and smile at her too. He walked until he was beside her then patted her back.

"Hmm?" She asked.

Jaejoong took her palm and wrote something in it.

'Last to reach the school grants a wish.' He wrote.

"W-what?" She asked as she was a little slow.

Jaejoong grinned and took off.

"YAH!" She shouted and chased after Jaejoong to reach the school first.

 


 

"First!" Jaejoong said happily after seeing there was no one around but Subin.

She frowned at him and knocked his head with her forearm. Jaejoong groaned in response and looked at her, pouting.

"Don't give me that face. You cheated! And, I know my forearm hurts more than my knuckles but I can't use them as you can see," She showed her ten fingers to him and he chuckled silently.

"They are all like big balls on my hands." She finished and sighed while putting her hands down.

Jaejoong shook his head and her head.

Thump Thump Thump

Jaejoong and Subin stopped doing whatever they were doing and stared into blank air. They looked at one another and,

Thump Thump Thump

They both quickly broke away and looked away.

'Was that me?' Subin and Jaejoong asked themselves.

They both looked at each other again and gave an awkward look on their face.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Let's go to class." Subin said and walked to class quickly.

'This has got to stop, until the day she is mine, my heart won't stop pulling F1 on me.' Jaejoong thought and walked to class quickly too.

 


 

It was weird today too because when Subin entered the classroom, she saw Kris in his seat, earlier than any of the students in the class. Jaejoong entered after and was surprise to see him there again, early.

Subin took her seat and set her bag down on the floor. Jaejoong walked over and took his seat too when Kris walked towards them. He stood in front of the two then took the seat next to Subin.

Both Jaejoong and Subin had their eyes wide and they looked to Kris.

"What?" He asked them.

"What are you doing here?" Subin asked.

"Just wanna make friends, nothing wrong with that right?" Kris asked and both Jaejoong and Subin looked at him weirdly.

"O...Kay..." Subin replied and Kris gave her a bright smile.

After a while of conversing, Jaejoong was left alone at the side while Subin and Kris laughed over some stuff. He pout and laid his face boredly in his right hand as it was propped on the table. He looked over to Subin and poked her sides with his other hand, wanting some attention from her.

"Stop it, Jaejoong, I'm discussing something with Kris here." Subin scolded him and he frowned.

She turned back to Kris and laughed over some stuff again, leaving Jaejoong all alone without realising.

'What are you up to, Kris? Are really serious about being friends?' Jaejoong thought to himself.

 


 

-Lunch.-

"You're getting this?" Subin asked and Jaejoong nodded.

"The same, Ajumma!" Subin told the Ajumma.

"You're eating this too?" Kris suddenly came from nowhere and asked.

"Oh! Kris, yeah." She answered.

"This is delicious!" He exclaimed and she nodded excitedly.

"This too!" Subin said as she pointed to a certain dish while walking to take her tray.

As she walked with Jaejoong beside her, Kris had also finished taking his food.

"Let's go." Subin told Jaejoong and they started to walked to their table.

"Subin-ah!" Kris suddenly called her and she looked back.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Err... I... have no... friends... here..." He started and looked up to her.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked and she smiled.

"Sure. Come!" Subin said happily and grabbed his hand, leading him to the table.

Jaejoong frowned as he was left behind and also partly because her hand was on Kris's hand. He quickly walked over to the table and sit between Subin and Kris.

The other members looked to Kris with a frown. 

"Tch, what is he doing here?" Junsu scoffed.

"Junsu-oppa, you shouldn't be rude. He's my friend, making it your friend too." She told him.

No one said anything else but looked at Kris cautiously. Thinking no one saw him, a smirk was presented on his face for a little while but the members saw, except Jaejoong and Subin of course.

Throughout the entire day, Jaejoong was neglected by Subin because of Kris and he didn't like it one bit. He could almost feel something was up with Kris but shrugged it off.

'I just hope he doesn't have anything up his sleeves.' Jaejoong thought before turning to his side and finally, he slept.

 

Author's Note:

I'm currently having some troubles with using Google chrome for AFF. I don't know if it's just me or it's something with AFF or google. A freaking 'Scipt on the page used too much memory. Reload to enable scripts again' always appear and 'Aw, Snap! Something went wrong while displaying this webpage. To continue, reload or go to another page' It always appear!

 So I will just update once for today... The new features seems a little fair, since readers can vote for their favourite story to be featured(: Also, the advertisement thingy is a little outrageous. People uses their Karmas like nothing just to get their fic advertised for a day, it's insane. I stand no where near them while bidding x.x

Comment and subscribe:D!