Chapter 26.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

It's been a week since Subin last saw DBSK and Jaejoong,

"He's gone." Yunho broke the news to Subin.

"WHAT?!" Subin shouted.

"He went back to Korea. He said the case with Kris will be held in Korea, he asked if you were willing to go back to Korea, his father asked for him to go back as he couldn't handle the stress over there." Yunho explained.

"HOW COULD HE?!" Subin balled her fist.

"Subin, to be honest, he holds no responsibilty to you. You two didn't even had a history to start with. You are selfish you know that? When he first asked you to be with him, you fled and gave him a 'don't wait for me' answer then, years later, he came back for you, he said he still wanted to be with you but what did you give him? You told him fate and destiny didn't exist between the two of you. And now, because he's gone and you have no one for you to leash like a dog leading him everywhere, you asked where he is and he should be here now? Stop running from place to place, Subin. You should settle down on one decision, you want him or you don't want him. Stop leading him on. As his friend, I'm angered by what you're doing to him.

Acting all cool and brave in front then go behind crying because you miss him? What is he to you, Subin? Ask yourself that. DBSK is leaving Singapore in 2 days too. I'll give you two days to decide whether you're coming with us or you plan to stay here. If, you plan not to come with us then please, don't you ever contact any of us again. I don't want my friend to stay at a spot forever and wait like a retarded for a girl that will never come." Yunho said and walked out of the room.

"You said you wouldn't leave. You said you were here for good, you said you would make me believe. Where are your promises, Jaejoong? Were they just plain words? Or did those words held meaning in them?" Subin muttered to herself as she stared at the ground.

Jaejoong left in a hurry the day before as his father asked him to go back to S.Korea to help. He thought he was here in Singapore for good, he didn't imagine himself having to go back there less than a month. He had no choice, it was his father and he love his father a lot, not wanting to disappoint him even.

Subin broke down for the first time in 6 years, she had long tried to put Jaejoong behind her and when she was about to, he appeared but when she was starting to let herself accept what her heart wants, he's gone, again.

"Why did you have to appear again? Couldn't you just stick in your bloody damn hole!" She scolded at no one.

Getting up from the chair, she walked out the room, her co-workers watching her as she stumbled here and there as she walked. Going into her boss's office, she took a leave for two days to clear her mind and to decide on what she want like how Yunho had asked.

 

 

Author's Note:

 

DON'T KILL ME! I KNOW THIS IS DAMN FREAKING SHORT:/ I'm afraid the writer's block is coming to get me:/ Hope I wouldn't have any issues! Anyway, people in the US overcoming the Hurricane Sandy, I'm praying for all of you.

Comment and subscribe:D!