Chapter 24.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

Just a few days after Subin and Jaejoong met at the Cafe, Subin was called into her boss's office. She have yet to have any cases since she started being a lawyer and being called in means she was getting a case and she was ecstatic. She slowly walked towards the door and creaked it open, peeking her head in first.

"Oh, yes. Come in." Her boss said and she opened the door wider, getting into the room.

"You called for me?" She asked.

"Yes. There's a case for you. The client requested for you and no one else." Her boss said and she looked confusely at him.

"I know, I don't know why he wanted you too. Remember, I don't want you being in a relationship with this guy if he asked. You should know it isn't allowed in our frim." Her boss said and she nodded.

"So, when will I be meeting him?" Subin asked.

"He's in the building across the road." Her boss told her and she nodded.

"Take this and this, I'll call him to tell him you're coming over." Her boss continued and she took the files from her boss.

"Okay." Subin said and went out of the room.

"I wonder who the client is..." Subin muttered to herself and took her bag from her desk before leaving for the building across the road.

 


 

Subin looked down at her folder and pressed the button in the lift. Reaching the 7th floor, she walked out of the lift and walked towards the only office on that floor. Standing outside the door of the office, she looked at the name on the door.

'Kim Jae Joong'

"No way..." She said and was about to walked away when the door opened and pulled her in.

"Yes way and where do you think you're going?" Jaejoong said in a happy tone.

"How did-"

"Your boss called." Jaejoong cut her off.

"Listen, although I don't have any cases at the moment, it doesn't mean I'm free. So, stop your games and stop bothering me. This is not a game to me." Subin said and was about to walked away when Jaejoong spoke.

"Are you rejecting a client?" Jaejoong said outloud.

"No, I'm rejecting you as a lover." Subin told him.

"You're thinking too highly of yourself." Jaejoong hissed, surprisingly close to her back.

"You don't think I don't know what you're trying to do?" Subin hissed back.

"And what do you think I'm trying to do? This is not a game to me too, Subin. You better get your brains working because I need you to fight a case in court for me. I'm serious and this is serious, Subin." Jaejoong spoke lowly.

"F-fine." Subin stuttered and ran to the couch in his office.

"S-so, what do you need me for?" Subin asked.

Jaejoong walked towards the couch with his hands in his pockets and sat in front of her.

"Kris filed a lawsuit against me for slave contract and I need to win this case, you think you can do that?" Jaejoong asked.

"Kris? The Kris we knew in high school?" Subin asked, shocked.

"Yeah."

"HE'S AN IDOL NOW?!" Subin shouted.

"No. Actually, half right and wrong. He was an idol in Korea but I moved him here. So, he's a trainee now." Jaejoong said.

"Did you ever thought that maybe, he wanted to file a lawsuit against you because he still hate you?" Subin asked.

"I don't care that much, Subin. He filed a lawsuit and I'll fight too." Jaejoong said.

"Back to the topic, I'll try my best." Subin told him.

"Great, I'll look forward to working with you." Jaejoong said and stood up, stretching his hand towards Subin.

She stood up and shook his hand before walking towards the door.

"Jaejoong," Subin called without turning back.

"Yeah?" Jaejoong asked.

"You're over me, right?" She asked cautiously, afraid to show her feelings.

"Yeah. I thought that maybe I should get over it since you don't seem interested in having me back." Jaejoong said.

Subin felt disappointed.

"I knew you wouldn't stay true to your words." She muttered softly, thinking Jaejoong didn't heard her and walked out.

"I'm staying true to my words. Just you wait, Subin. I'll make sure you're bound to be mine forever." Jaejoong said after the door closed.

 

Author's Note:

 

My loyal royal subbers:D If you like L of infinite, do check out the fic I'm collaborating with another author for! I have two ver. If you read s, click:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300409/l-s-ual-preference-romance

If you don't, there's unrated version here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300603/l-s-ual-preference-unrated-ver-infinite-kimmyungsoo-romance-you-linfinite-myungsooinfinite-ocand

Sorry if I keep repeating that. Anyway, I won't be able to update everyday so I hope you guys understand.

Comment and subscribe:D!