Chapter 6.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

The next day came fast than Jaejoong expected. This time around though, it was Jaejoong who woke up early while Subin was still snoring in her bed.

"What should I wear? She's going to meet someone and I have to present myself well..." Jaejoong said as he paced in front of his closet.

"Ah!" He clicked his fingers and went into his walk-in closet to picked his outfit.

He went down the stairs and looked for a servant.

"Iron this properly before I reach home." He said and the servant nodded while he ran back into his room. He showered and changed into his uniform before having his breakfast and walked to school, again.

 


 

Waking up, Subin went to clean herself up and wore her uniform. As she looked in the mirror, she laughed.

"I wonder what his reaction will be though... I hope it isn't too big." Subin said outloud.

"Honey!" Her mom called from below.

"Coming!" She said loudly and ran down the stairs with her bag.

"Me and your appa has some things to do in Paris. We'll be back in a week. Can you take care of yourself? Or do you need us to get people to come over?" Her mom asked as she set the food down.

"No, I'll be alright by myself. The last time those people came over, our neighbours freaked out." Subin chuckled at the memory.

"Okay then. Eat up and go to school." Her Dad said.

 


 

Subin walked in the class and saw Jaejoong resting on his table. She walked up silently to him and knocked her knuckles on his head, startling him.

"Payback." She laughed and poked her tongue out at him.

Jaejoong scrunched his nose and held the place where she knocked him at. Subin panicked and quickly reached over to see his 'injury'.

"Nothing's there, nothing grew." She said as she inspected his head.

Right at that moment, Jaejoong knocked his head at her chin and poked his tongue out at her too.

"Orh~!" She pointed at him.

"You owe me one more!" She said to him.

She then sat down next to him and turned to look at him.

"So... I hope you're ready for today's appointment. He will be difficult to handle but I'll be there, okay." She said to him.

'He? So it's true. Someone wants MY Subin.' Jaejoong thought and pouted.

Subin saw him pout and mistook it as a fear.

"It's alright." She told him and squeezed his hand.

Thump Thump Thump

'I think I need a doctor.' Jaejoong thought as his heart accelerated.

"Okay, class, Let's start!" The teacher shouted when she came in.

 


 

During lunch, it was the first time Subin saw this but girls were around Jaejoong and she didn't like it one bit. She felt like breaking every one of their noses. She was sure she felt this way because SHE should be the only girl around Jaejoong. Heck, she was trying to make him talk and this girls weren't helping AT ALL.

But, all she could do was poked her fork into the food as she glared at Changmin's food. Making the latter whimper slightly although he wasn't beaten.

The boys wondered why she wasn't EATING. Since it was a routine for her to gulp down her food. The fork she was using nearly broke when a girl whispered into Jaejoong's right ear if it wasn't for Yoochun who took the fork away.

 


 

The school ended and Jaejoong was about to leave the classroom when Subin's delicate, soft hands stopped him. He looked back at her to see her frowning face.

"Where are you going? You said you would go with me to the appointment." Subin whispered softly.

Jaejoong pushed her hands away and took her left hand. With his right hand's forefinger, he used it to write down letters that he wanted to say.

"You're going back home first?" Subin said outloud what he wrote on her palm and he nodded.

"Then where do you meet me?" Subin asked and Jaejoong wrote again.

"Where do I live?" She asked and he nodded.

"I live in ____." She said and Jaejoong wrote in her palm again.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside my house." She told him.

They then both walked back to their own house to get changed.

 

Author's Note:

There! My first update for the day! I decided to give a spam today so be prepared! I am hyper and I have tons of ideas stuck in my head so I wrote all down! I have plenty of time too so... Yep! How's the story so far? Good? I seriously LOVE you guys!(:

Comment and subscribe:D!