Chapter 20.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoW3n9cyPZ0

A week after Subin arrived on the lands of Singapore, Jaejoong didn't called or texted her, neither did she. She didn't want to remind him of her and let him suffer even more. Today, she was ready for the first day of her school. She wore her uniform and went out of her room. Because they came of high status people, they were staying around Katong, a place where mostly all the Semi-D or bungalow were at. She walked down the stairs and saw her mom.

"You look... bad." Her mom said and she thought back to what Jaejoong said in the past when she opened the front door of her house.

"You look... bad." Jaejoong said.

"Subin? Honey? Baby?" Her mom called and she snapped out of her dazed.

"Huh?" She asked.

"I asked, are you alright?" Her mom said and she nodded her head.

"It's the 7th time this week that you're coming down with this look. What is exactly wrong?" Her mom asked.

"Nothing big." She replied and ate her breakfast.

"There will be a chauffeur to fetch you to school so don't worry." Her dad said and she nodded.

After finishing off her breakfast, she stood up and walked to the front door. She slipped her white school shoes on and went out of the door. Entering the car, she looked down at her pen. The pen that she stole from Jaejoong's pencil case.

'You're coming with me to school.' She thought and smiled down at the pen.


Reaching the gates of her school, she walked out of the car and looked at the building in front of her. She saw many students of the same uniform as her walked into the school. She huffed once and started walking towards the gates too.

Once she was in the school, she rushed to look for her room. Finding her room, she walked in and took a sit at the back of the lecture room. Slowly, students started coming in and two girls sat by her side.

"I haven't seen you around, are you new?" The girl on her left asked.

Using the english she learned from her parents since she was young, she answered.

"Yeah, I came to Singapore a week ago." The girl on the left nodded.

"Since you're new and you don't any friends, let's be friends!" The girl on the right said and Subin smiled and nodded.

"Eh, Minyoung, where do you think she's from?" The girl on the left asked the girl on the right in their Singapore accent.

"I say she's from China. You know how our country is being flooded by them." The girl named Minyoung answered.

"You very bad leh, like that say." The girl on the left said.

"True what. No meh?" Minyoung said.

"Fine fine. I lose, okay?" The girl on the left said.

"But, really, she looks Japanese or China." Minyoung said in Korean.

"I think so too." The girl on the left replied in Korean.

"You two are koreans too?" Subin asked in Korean.

"Oh? You speak korean too!" Both girls chorused.

"I'm from Korea." Subin replied.

"Wah~ this is good! We're not fully Koreans. My mom and Ji Won's Mom are Koreans but our Dads are Singaporean." Minyoung said and the girl named Ji Won nodded.

"At least I have friends here now." Subin said and smiled for the first time after landing on Singapore.

The day went by quickly for Subin and she truthfully enjoyed the day at school with her new friends. School ended and she went home with the car after bidding farewell to Jiwon and Miyoung.

(Note that this colour is for Singaporean accent and the normal colour is for Korean.)


 

 

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5QAOFu85c&feature=related

-Same day in S.Korea.-

Jaejoong woke up early in the morning feeling empty. It wasn't like other days where he would looked forward to going to school. Subin... Subin won't be there at school with him. She has already gone to Singapore, making new friends, meeting new people. He lazily got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a long bath in the shower, he walked out and went out of the house without having his breakfast. Reaching school, he didn't see or hear anything. As class went by too, he didn't listened to any of them. During lunch, as he sat there in his seat, he looked down at his food, having no appetite to eat. The members felt sorry for him but couldn't do anything to help him.

The day at school went by blankly for Jaejoong as he went back to his house via the car. Reaching the house, he headed back into his room and showered before coming out and lay on his bed. He turned to his side and took his phone.

Opening the contacts, he smiled remembering how he would text her. Having the courage, he decided to call her. The phone rang and Jaejoong waited for her to answer.

"Yobuseyo?" Subin's voice was heard on the other line.

Jaejoong just kept silent and smiled hearing her voice.

"Jaejoong?" She called and Jaejoong bit his lips.

"Subin-ah." He called.

Subin paused and stopped herself from crying after finally being able to hear his voice after a week.

"What is it?" She asked.

"I miss you." He told her.

"But, I don't miss you. Don't bother calling me, Jaejoong-ah. Find someone better than me." Subin lied.

"How is it in Singapore?" He asked.

"None of your business. I'm hanging up. Don't call me again because you're a hinderance for me to move on. I'm living well now and I don't need you." Subin said and hung the phone.

Jaejoong pulled the phone away from his ear and put it away. He laid properly in his bed and closed his eyes.

'Move on, Jaejoong. She said not to contact her anymore.' He thought.

Over at Subin's side, once she hung the phone, she burst into tears.

'I finally heard your voice, Jaejoong. I was dying on the inside without hearing you.' She thought and went to bed, trying to stop herself from crying.

 

Author's Note:

 

): I have yet to write any chapters since 2 days ago... I'm so exhausted with school works and I don't really have the mood to write...

Comment and subscribe:D!