Chapter 19.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

 

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMVFeFUwz4

After school, once everyone in the class was gone including Kris, Jaejoong went to locked the doors or the classroom.

"Why did you locked the doors?" Subin asked, nervous.

"I don't want anyone to disturb us, don't worry, I won't be doing anything inappropriate." Jaejoong said and went to take his seat.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Subin asked.

"You remember the first time we met right?" Jaejoong asked and she nodded.

"You thought I was a mute until you discovered the truth." Jaejoong told her and again she nodded.

"Do you like me?" Jaejoong asked directly.

"I don't know... Everytime I'm near you, when we do any physical contact, my heart accelerates. Whenever girls do stuff to you, I feel like killing them, is that called like?" Subin asked as she turned to him.

"It's the same for me, Subin-ah. Everytime I'm near you, my heart races like the F1. Everytime you hugged or held my hand by chance, I stopped breathing. Everytime I see you neglecting me, caring about Kris, I can't wait to kill that guy. But, this is not like." Jaejoong told her.

"Then what is it?" She asked.

"Subin-ah," Jaejoong called.

"Hmm?" She answered.

"Can you remember every sentence I said?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yeah, clearly. I even hear your voice in my head." Subin said.

"Take out the first word of each sentence I said and write it on this paper." Jaejoong told her while putting a paper on her desk and she tried to recall the sentences he said.

"Sorry." Was all Jaejoong said as he looked down to his feet.
"Because I lied and for that first meeting." Jaejoong said.
"I won't. I..." Jaejoong paused and looked into her eyes.
"Loved you being around." He said.
"You look... bad." Jaejoong said.
"The sickbay." Jaejoong whispered, softly so it was only Subin who heard.

"First!" Jaejoong said happily after seeing there was no one around but Subin.
"Time?" He asked and she stopped.
"I don't really know, he is actually unpredictable." He replied and she shrugged her shoulders.
"Saw that." He replied with a low voice, being unhappy with her mentioning Kris all the while.

"You freaking scared me!" Jaejoong exclaimed and Subin chuckled.
"Will you tell me about your parents?" Jaejoong asked quietly, making sure it was only Subin who heard him.
"You don't trust me, do you?" Jaejoong asked.
"Be it today or tomorrow, I would have waited for you." He said as he looked lovingly into her eyes.

"Mine." Jaejoong said before pulling Subin away from Kris, entering the classroom.

Everything was a blur. Jaejoong had always been making a full sentence for her? She wrote it down and her eyes started to become watery. She looked at Jaejoong and he smiled at her.

"I'll make this sentence up now." Jaejoong said and took her hand.

"Sorry, because I loved you the first time I saw you. Will you be mine?" He said as he looked into her eyes.

Right at that moment though, her phone rang and she broke away from Jaejoong's eyes and took her phone out.

"Appa?" She asked.

"Honey, I need you to go over to Singapore today. The government wants us there, they're planning to make the connection stronger." Her father said without any notice.

"What? Why? Can I not go?" Subin asked.

"You know I can't let you do that, we want you with us." Her father said.

"Honey, you need to come now, the flight is in an hour." Her mom said.

"Okay..." She said and hung the phone.

She looked over to Jaejoong who was still waiting for her.

"Sorry, I can't." She said and Jaejoong's face which was smiling a while ago fell.

"What..? Why..?" He asked.

"I'll be going over to Singapore to stay for a few years. I don't think if I accept you now, We will be able to last. It's a long distance between us, Jaejoong. I don't want to make myself and you miserable. Sorry." She said as she stood up and grabbed her bag, running out the classroom after unlocking the door.

"But I just... confessed... and you're... gone." Jaejoong mumbled as he looked at the door.


'I'm sorry Jaejoong. When I just realised, I had to go. If time will allow, we'll meet again.' She thought and when she reached the school gates, a car was already waiting for her.

She looked back one last time at the school and went in the car. Jaejoong watched as she went in the car from the windows of the classroom and a tear slipped from his right eye.

"I guess even without me spoiling, you guys aren't meant to be." Kris said as he appeared behind Jaejoong.

Jaejoong didn't bothered to say anything, all he did was walked out of the classroom after grabbing his bag and went home, take a bath and went to sleep to let himself find peace.

 

Author's Note:

 

So... Don't kill me! *Runs far away* Surprised? Now you guys know why Jaejoong spoke sometimes:D Heheh!

Comment and subscribe:D!