Chapter 10.

Words from Your Mouth

 

Monday came and Subin's parents had gone to Paris. Feeling bored being alone at home, Subin woke up earlier and decided to go school. When she entered the classroom however, she had a shock. Jaejoong was at the table, head rested in his folded arms on the table.

She looked over to the wall clock and check the time.

'Weird... It's only 6.45am..' She thought.

She walked over to the table and tapped him. He moved a little and opened his eyes. He smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Yah, I know I'm rough but I care for my looks too." She said as she pouted.

Jaejoong shook his head and patted her head. She smiled back and look at the time.

"I'll rest and you'll look out for me, alright?" She asked and he nodded.

"Goodnight, Jaejoong-ah!" She said and rested her head in her folded arms as she put her head towards Jaejoong's side.

After a while, Jaejoong heard Subin breathing steadily, indicating that she has entered dream land. He looked at her and smiled.

"You're impossible, Subin-ah. You look graceful even when you sleep." He said and brushed her hair away from her face.

He then notice that she had crease lines on her eyelids. His fingers found their way over there and slowly trace the line.

"You have beautiful eyes, Subin-ah. You're a double eyelid girl..." He said and she fidgeted a little in her seat and snuggled closer into her arms.

Jaejoong quickly retracted his hand and looked around.

Just then, a guy walked in and spoke.

"He-"

He was cut off when Jaejoong rushed over and covered his mouth before the next letter could come out of his mouth. Jaejoong glared at him and looked over to Subin. He then put a finger to his lips and pointed to the guy. He then made a sliting motion across his neck and the guy nodded quickly in fear.

Jaejoong uncovered his mouth and the guy ran away. Jaejoong then went back to sit next to Subin and sat up straight. He made sure to scan the area for any people that might possbily disturb her sleep.

"I'll make sure you get your sleep, Subin-ah." Jaejoong said softly.

 


 

Subin awoke to the shaking of her arm. She sat up straight and rubbed her eyes before looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong quickly pointed to the teacher in front and she nodded.

"Well, I see you're awake from your beauty sleep." The teacher said.

"Where are the rest?" The teacher asked and Subin looked around.

That was when she noticed that only Kris, Jaejoong and her were in the class. She look over to Jaejoong and he gestured to the door.

"I'll just go check where they are." She said and stood up, walking out of the classroom.

She looked to the right then to the left and saw legs around the staircase. She walked over and saw all of her classmates there, squeezing and sitting on the stairs, yawning.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked and the students looked up.

"You're finally awake?" One student asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Why are you guys here?" She asked again.

"Jaejoong had us chased out after we made some noise as we walked into the classroom. Apparently, all of us are a disturbance to your sleep." The student replied.

"The teacher is looking for all of you, you better head back to class." She said and one by one, the students stood up groggily, walking towards the classroom.

Subin then went back to the classroom and took her seat then the class started.

 


 

-Lunch.-

"Why did you trouble the others? You should have just woke me up." Subin scolded Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shook his head as they head over to their usual tables, joining DBSK. When they sat down, Jaejoong took her hand and opened her palm.

'You needed the sleep.' He wrote.

"Oh." She said and he wrote in her palm again.

"Yes, I did." She replied and they started to eat.

Halfway through though, girls started crowding around Jaejoong. Subin felt a pinch in her chest and wondered what it was. When a girl sat on Jaejoong's lap, Subin's face cringed. Jaejoong saw this and quickly stood up, bowed to Subin then walked away.

The girls rolled their eyes and walked away. Yunho looked at Jaejoong's back before looking over to Subin. 

"I'll just go check on him." Yunho said and stood up, walking away.

"Okay." Subin replied.

After Yunho left for a while, Subin didn't eat. She had lost her appetite while worrying for Jaejoong. Finally fustrated, she went to look for him.

 


 

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked and Jaejoong looked left and right before speaking.

"I saw her looking uncomfortable with the girls around me. She felt disgusted." Jaejoong said.

"It was a look that reflected you, Jaejoong-hyung. It's just she hasn't realised her feelings for you." Yunho told him. 

As Subin walked, she found herself next to the stairs and heard Yunho talking to Jaejoong so she didn't want to interupt their session. She stayed beside the stairs, hidden behind the wall.

 

Author's Note:

Here's an update! It might be short and I might update later after I write a chapter for today.

Comment and subscribe:D!