Chapter 22.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

Spica - 독하게

It had been 3 weeks since Jaejoong came to Singapore. He had bought a house and a car over here in Singapore. He got ready and was about to head to work when his car wouldn't start up. Fustrated with it and not wanting to be late, he decided to take a bus to the company. He made sure to bring an umbrella in case it rained.

At the same time, at the opposite direction of Jaejoong's house, Subin, who had woken up a little later than she wanted, grabbed her bag and ran out the house. In a rush, Subin didn't bothered checking the weather. The sky was turning dark and clouds started blocking the sun, it was going to rain yet, she had no umbrella with her. She didn't want to be late, especially if she's working for her father's friend.

The bus stop was in between the direction of the two houses, Jaejoong was coming from the left and Subin was coming from the right. Droplets of rain started pouring down and soon, it became heavier. Subin didn't want to get wet, she couldn't. So, she sped up her pace but ended up running when she realised she would be soaked by the time she reached the bus stop.

While Jaejoong was walking slowly to make sure he doesn't get his pants wet, a women didn't looked where she was going and bumped into him when she rushed by. The two fell and both Jaejoong and the women fell on the floor with the women hovering over him. The umbrella fell slowly to his side and because it was raining so heavily, the two got really soaked by the rain. Jaejoong couldn't see who it was, it was so blurry that he had to squint his eyes to see.

The women quickly got off him and shouted,

"YAH!" She pointed a finger at him.

THUMP THUMP THUMP.

This time, it wasn't just Jaejoong. Without even looking up to see who it was, two people's heart beated at the same rate. For 6 years, the two had not experience this, heart beating faster than usual. Wanting to see who could do that to them other than that other person, they looked up. Their eyes met and no words could describe how much emotion went through the two. Happy? Sad? Excited? Relief? Worried? Angry? Awkward? They didn't know what to feel, no words needed to be said of how much they missed each other's voice and face.

They just stood there, mouth shut tight and eyes locking onto one another. It was only when someone bumped into Subin did she wake up from her trance. Jaejoong quickly walked over after picking his umbrella up and sheltered her. When he stood next to her and held the umbrella above the two of them, Subin turned to look at him. He swore, he saw her eyes longing for him for a moment and turned into a glare.

"What are you doing?" She snapped.

"Sheltering you from the rain." He replied softly.

"I don't need you to shelter me from the rain. I don't need anyone's sympathy. Also, you ought to apologise to me for bumping into me." She said.

"I'm sorry." He replied.

When he said that, she turned towards the direction of the bus stop and wanted to walk away. Jaejoong quickly stopped her by holding on to her left wrist. She stopped and turned back.

"Let. Go." She hissed.

"No." He said.

"Let. Go." She hissed again.

"Just until the bus stop, Subin. I can't let myself see you in the rain, getting sick afterwards." He told her and dragged her along to the bus stop.

"You know you shouldn't do this, I don't want you getting hurt even further. I was the one that let you down, I was the one that pushed you away, I was the one that left you." She said softly behind him.

"I know, but I told myself before I came to Singapore. If in this big population of 5,183,700 people and an area of 704km², I would bump into you, I will never let you go. I don't care how far, how long it would take or how much you push me away, I will still get you back. I believe I can, that, is our fate and destiny. God has given me another chance and I will not let it slip this time." He told her when they reached the bus stop.

"Keep trying then. I will be sure to make you back off, like how I did in the past with my words. I will make sure, you will never come back for me again, I will prove to you, how cruel this world and I can be, that fate and destiny don't exist, not with me and you." Subin said coldy.

She was trying to make him give up on her so she lied. She felt that she didn't deserve Jaejoong, not after  how she just left after a few words to him.

"I hope to see you soon, as I can see you live around this area." Jaejoong ignored what she said and told her before entering his bus that came.

 


 

That day, the two drifted off to their own world in work and had to have people reminding them constantly on what to do and what they had talked about. Before going to sleep, Subin thought of what Jaejoong said and slightly hope that he would put his words from his mouth into action and not give up on her. If he could do that, maybe, just maybe, they might have a chance together.

Jaejoong felt hurt with what came out from Subin's mouth. However, he numbed that feeling in his chest and decided to go head strong with what he decided, to chase after her, no matter how far, how long it takes and how much she pushes him away. He was sure to make her his, with whatever he has got.

 

Author's Note:

 

My loyal royal subbers:D If you like L of infinite, do check out the fic I'm collaborating with another author for! I have two ver. If you read s, click:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300409/l-s-ual-preference-romance

If you don't, there's unrated version here:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300603/l-s-ual-preference-unrated-ver-infinite-kimmyungsoo-romance-you-linfinite-myungsooinfinite-ocand

Comment and subscribe:D!