Chapter 4.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

While Subin dragged Jaejoong, he tried harder to keep up with her pace. Finally tired, Jaejoong stood still and refused to move. That caused Subin to look back at him and saw him panting.

"Wae? Tired?" She asked.

Jaejoong looked up and took a deep breath in. He nodded at her.

"Oh... You should try to exercise more then, let's go!" She said happily and pulled his right arm again, going into the classroom.

When they both sat in their chairs, the guy that once sat at Subin's chair glared at her. Feeling someone burning a hole in her head, she turned and look at that guy. Seeing his glares, she glared back too. He gave up glaring at her and gave her a face.

'Idiot!' That guy mouthed.

'Stupid!' She mouthed back.

She was about to stand up and walk over when Jaejoong held her left hand, stopping her. She huffed and sat back down then turned her head quickly like a boss to Jaejoong. She puffed her cheeks and blew air through her pouted mouth. Her fist tightened to control her anger. Jaejoong shook his head and put his hand over her fist, covering it as she slowly loosen it.

"Who is he anyway?" She asked Jaejoong.

Jaejoong let her hand go and took her other hand. He held it as he faced the palm upwards. Using his right hand's forefinger, he was ready to write some words down when she pulled her hand away. He looked up to her face, she had pulled her hand away without realising.

"Forget it. I forgot you couldn't talk anyway..." She told him.

Jaejoong shook his head and took her hand again. He was about to write when she pulled away again.

"Really, it's okay. I'm sorry for asking when I knew you couldn't..." She trailed off, not wanting to say that word.

Just then, someone tapped her right shoulder. She turned and saw that guy whom she took the seat from there.

"What?!" She asked, irritated.

"I heard you asking for my name." He answered.

"Well... If you were so interested in knowing my name and me, you should have said so." He said like a diva while Jaejoong's forehead creased slightly.

"Wha-"

"My name's Kris. That's all you need to know." He said to her.

"Err... Kris? Don't mind me saying this but I wanted to know your name so I could kick your while shouting your name outloud." She told him.

He smirked and went a little closer to her face.

"Well, well... I thought you wanted it so you could scream my name while we're in bed." He said huskily.

"You're asking for a fist of mine." She said, gritting her teeth tightly together.

"Oh, you wanna fist me? You have a sick , babe." He replied her.

"YOU!" Subin shouted and jumped from her chair, wanting to give Kris a good beating.

Jaejoong stopped her in time before the fist actually landed on Kris. Subin gave him a look and he shook his head.

"I'll let it off this time." Subin huffed out and sat back down in the chair.

"Tch, I thought you were much stronger. Giving up just because this Mr-I-don't-talk-because-I'm-cool stopped you?" Kris irritated her on purpose.

"He has a name!" Subin shouted at Kris.

"Oh yeah? What IS his name then?" Kris urged.

"His name is... his name is.... is...." She trailed off as she remembered she have yet to know Jaejoong's name even after spending a whole day with him.

"I see you don't know his name eh? Then let me tell you," Kris's face went in front of Subin's.

"He is Kim Jae Joong. And you can stop trying, he won't like you." Kris said and moved back.

"My last advice? You're wasting time on him, you might wanna just find someone else. Maybe someone like.... Me. Since you're going for the rich people I see." Kris said and walked back to his seat.

'Kim Jae Joong... So that's your name... I didn't think that I still haven't asked for your name...' Subin stared at the desk in front of her.

"What did he mean by me going for the rich people?" Subin finally broke away from her daze and turned to Jaejoong.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"And please don't believe him. I am not wanting you to like me in that way. I just want to be your friend, at least until you talk and finally apologise to me." Subin said to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong nodded and gave her a soft smile, telling her he wouldn't believe what Kris said.

Break was over and the teacher came in, starting the class.

 


 

After school was over, everyone left the class in a hurry, leaving only Jaejoong and Subin. Once they both got everything in their bags, Jaejoong slung the bag stripes over his shoulders and walked towards the door.

"H-hey, Jaejoong?" Subin called and he stopped in his tracks.

"So... I guess... I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked.

Jaejoong turned and looked at her. She gave him a hopeful look. He nodded and turned around again, facing the door. He raised his right hand up and did a little wave with his hand before walking away.

Subin smiled and look at the pen in her hand then to the door Jaejoong walked out of.

'I believe I can make you speak, Jaejoong.' She thought and slipped the pen into one of the pockets of the bag.

When Jaejoong wasn't looking, she had secretly stole the pen from his pencil case, keeping it in hers. And that was how the pen came about.

She carried her bag behind her back and walked out the classroom then exit the school.

 


 

'I HAVE to control myself, I nearly let myself slip a few times today! That stupid Kris! He almost made me ruin my plan!' Jaejoong thought to himself as he walked out of the shower.

"Young master? Dinner is ready, they're waiting for you downstairs." One of their house servant said.

"Got it." He replied.

Wearing his shirt over, he walked out of his room and into the dining area. He took the seat right in front of his mother and sat down.

"How was school today? Did you talk to anyone aside from DBSK?" His mom asked.

"Omma, you've been asking me since Day 1 at school." Jaejoong replied.

"You can't really blame your omma for that, you haven't been talking to anyone other than DBSK since 8th grade at school for whatever reason it may be." His father said.

"It's a self promise for me and my future soulmate, Appa." Jaejoong replied.

"Okay, I think it's enough on this topic, let's just start eating. The food is turning cold." His mother said and waited for her husband to pick the utensils up first.

 


 

"How do I make him speak again?" Subin asked herself as she sat on the bed in her room after finishing her dinner.

"Annoy the hell out of him? Make him blow his top? Seduce him? YAH! Subin-ah! What are you thinking?! How can you think so far!" She scolded herself.

"ARGH! I'll just let it flow naturally!" She said and closed her notebook inside the drawers.

"Now... I need my sleep. I NEED to attend school after all." She said and tucked herself in her blankets.

'OH! I forgot to wash myself up!' She said in her head and sat up on her bed before rushing to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

 

Author's Note:

There! I did a double update for you guys!:D Though I had only wrote till chapter 8... Am I doing a good job introducing their characters? If not, tell me how I should improve down below. Keep the comments coming in and, ENJOY READING!(:

Comment and subscribe:D!