Chapter 11.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" Yunho asked and Jaejoong looked left and right before speaking.

"I saw her looking uncomfortable with the girls around me. She felt disgusted." Jaejoong said.

"It was a look that reflected you, Jaejoong-hyung. It's just she hasn't realised her feelings for you." Yunho told him. 

As Subin walked, she found herself next to the stairs and heard Yunho talking to Jaejoong so she didn't want to interupt their session. She stayed beside the stairs, hidden behind the wall.

"What do you plan to do then? Walk away everytime one of these girls come when Subin's around?" Yunho asked.

'When I'm around? What's wrong with me being around?' Subin thought.

"I'll just do that if I have to. I don't like her seeing me that way." Jaejoong spoke.

'He speaks? And all these while, I told him that I wanted to hear his voice, he didn't even speak? For me?' Subin thought and unknowingly, a tear slipped from her eyes.

She walked out from the hidden spot and stood right in front of Yunho and Jaejoong.

"You-" Yunho stopped when he spotted a familiar pair of shoes.

He looked up and his face showed horror. Jaejoong looked at Yunho then over to the direction he was looking at. Once he saw Subin standing there, he froze.

Her face was full of tears and her lips was trembling.

"W-why, Jaejoong-ah? W-why? You do speak after all... Your voice is heaven, why?" Subin said out while she cried.

Yunho quickly moved away from them to give some space.

"Sorry." Was all Jaejoong said as he looked down to his feet.

"For what?" Subin asked as she took a step towards him.

"Because I lied and for that first meeting." Jaejoong said.

"You... could have told me if you didn't like me around, I would just leave you alone." Subin said.

Jaejoong shook his head at her and Subin took another step towards him.

"You should speak more, you sound beautiful." Subin said as she brushed his lips with her fingers.

Jaejoong took her hand with his, stopping her from brushing her fingers against his lips. He shook his head when Subin looked at him.

'You don't know what you're doing to me, Subin-ah.' He said in his mind.

"Sorry. I think I should leave you alone then." Subin said and was about to walked away when Jaejoong held her right wrist, stopping her from going anywhere.

Subin looked back and looked down to her wrist.

"Let go, Jaejoong." She said and Jaejoong shook his head.

"Let go." She said and tried pulling her hand back but Jaejoong didn't allow that.

"I won't. I..." Jaejoong paused and looked into her eyes.

"Loved you being around." He said.

Subin soften and smiled at him.

"Let's go back, they're looking for us." Subin said and pulled Jaejoong along to the canteen.


At night, Jaejoong felt guilty that he couldn't talk to Subin properly, yet. While Subin slept but during her sleep, she kept hearing Jaejoong voice calling her name.

"Subin-ah." She heard his voice again.

"Subin-ah." She turned to the other side of her bed and covered her ears.

"Subin-ah." She uncovered her ears and sighed, just deciding to sleep.

"Subin-ah," This time, she opened her eyes.

"I love you." Jaejoong voice said to her.

She sat up on the bed and ruffled her hair.

"WAAAAHHH~ I'm going crazy!" She said and threw all the pillows and bolsters everywhere.

"I love you." Jaejoong's voice sounded in her head again and she just laid down on the bed.

"I love you." Jaejoong's voice said again.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I think I might just like you too." She muttered without knowing when her system went on standby mode.

 

 

Author's Note:

The moment you guys have all waited for! Jaejoong SPOKE! Heheh! I sense drama somewhere around~ *sniffs sniffs*

I won't tell you when but it's near~ Heheheh!

And, I gave you guys a double update, where are my readers? D:

Also, I need to tell you guys this because I'm afraid some of you don't. Whenever there's a song in that chapter and the chapter is too long for the song, replay it again unless there's other songs in that chapter. Otherwise, don't play it at all (which of course won't get you in the mode).

Comment and subscribe:D!