Chapter 12.

Words from Your Mouth

 

 

 

The next day, Tuesday, Subin woke up to the empty house again. She woke up early yet again and sighed when she felt the loneliness hit her. She stood up from her bed and walked to the bathroom, washing up.

"Just a few more days, Subin-ah." Subin said to herself.

While she washed herself, Jaejoong's voice rang in her head again.

"Subin-ah," She stopped her actions.

"I love you." She pulled at her hair in frustrations.

"SHUT UP! I don't want to hear you! I can't do anything with your voice in my head!" She shouted while she threw the shampoo bottle down to the floor.

"I love you." Jaejoong's voice said in her head again.

"You're not even saying it for real, why should I listen to you?" She talked to herself.

"Believe in me." Jaejoong's voice said in her head.

"Shut. Up." She hissed.

"Subin-ah."

"Shut. UP." She said again.

"Subin-ah~"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" She shouted and the voice stopped.

Wrapping a towel around her body, she then dried her hair and wore her uniform. She took her bag and walked out the room. Once she was downstairs, the bell rang and she went to opened the doors.

"Now I'm seeing you? Get lost." She said as she slammed the door in Jaejoong's face.

The door bell rang again and she went to open it.

"What?" She asked.

"You look... bad." Jaejoong said.

"It's none of your business, get lost." Subin said and closed the door again.

This time, Jaejoong knocked on the door. She went to open it and before she could closed the door, Jaejoong's leg stopped it.

"Now you can even stopped the door, wow. I'm really crazy." She said.

Jaejoong shook his head and let himself in. He held her hand and opened her palms.

'I'm real.' He wrote.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! It's just... I've been hearing things since yesterday." She said.

Jaejoong soften and shook his head.

"Why are you not speaking now? Do you... hate talking to me that much?" She asked.

Again, Jaejoong shook his head. He took her hand and opened her palm again.

'I have my reasons.' He wrote.

"Oh... Okay. I'm going to school now, you coming?" She asked and he nodded.

'We'll walk.' He wrote on her palm.

"Okay, let's go." She said and stepped out of the house after taking her bag and closed the door.

 


 

When Jaejoong and Subin reached the classroom, Kris was already there.

"Well well, if it isn't the two." Kris said.

"Shut up, KREASE." Subin teased.

"You." Kris said and pointed at her.

"I really hate you, you know that?" He asked and Subin nodded.

"I can tell." Subin said.

"And I really really hate you." Kris pointed to Jaejoong.

"You can hate me but why him? You barely know him." Subin said protectively.

"Because I have my reasons. YOU barely know him. And girl do you know how much I know of him." Kris scoffed.

"A-"

Jaejoong stopped Subin from saying anything more. Shaking his head no, Subin let it go and walked away.

"Don't think just because you keep giving in, I will forgive you, KIM Jae Joong. I will let you feel how to watch the one you love being snatched away." Kris said to Jaejoong as he walked by.

Jaejoong walked over to Subin and wondered about what Kris said.

 


 

-Lunch.-

"So... this?" Subin asked and Jaejoong nodded.

"Okay. Ajumma, give me the same!" She said happily.

They then walked over to the usual table and sat down.

"So now you know Jaejoong-hyung isn't a mute." Changmin stated rather than asked.

"Yeah." She replied.

"So you guys are talking now?" Yoochun asked and Subin shook her head.

"Why?" Yunho asked.

"Yeah, Why?" Junsu added.

"He said he had his reasons." Subin pointed to Jaejoong.

The members all looked at Jaejoong and the latter shrugged his shoulders.

Right when they finished their conversations, girls started to crowd around Jaejoong yet again. Subin looked from the side of her eyes and her hand clenched into a fist.

'What's wrong with you now, Subin? He talks so you don't have to help him since he have already apologised and you're his friend now. You two are not even a couple!' Subin's voice said at the back of her head.

'What's wrong with you, you stupid heart? Why are you clenching so tightly? You're making me breathless!' She asked herself in her head.

A girl sat on Jaejoong's lap and started to touched him on the face and Subin turned her face to the other side. She felt strange. She felt like digging that girl's eyes and chopping her hands so she couldn't touch Jaejoong.

Because she clenched her hands so tightly and her nails were long, her palm and nails started to bleed at the pressure caused. She didn't noticed, until the members started to looked at her. She turned to looked at them too and they looked down to her hand.

That was when she looked down and when Jaejoong pushed the girl off his lap, after much difficulty. That girl was heavy as hell. The members gave Jaejoong a look and then gestured him to take a look at Subin's hands.

He looked over and saw the blood in her clenched fist. He panicked and quickly shoved all the girls aside, moving closer to Subin as if he wasn't already next to her.

He took her both tightened fist in his hands and used them to loosen her fist. Subin didn't know why but her hand started to let loose, it was strange because she felt no pain whatsoever in her hands so she didn't really feel herself balling fists. As her palm started to show, Jaejoong's eyes widened. Her nails were bleeding and her palm had blood in crescent shapes. His heart ached but he tried not to let it show.

Jaejoong then took her face in his right hand, turning it to face him. As he stared into her eyes, he mouthed,

'Look only at me, no other things or people. I'll forever only look at you from my eyes.'

Subin didn't really get what he meant by that but her heart loosen too at those words he mouthed. She nodded and Jaejoong smiled at her. This was the first time girls had seen him smiled and they screamed.

But, though they were loud, two very people in the canteen couldn't hear those screams. The very two people were Jaejoong and Subin.

Sounds muffled by the heart beat they heard in themselves as they stared into one another's eyes. Subin returned the smile too and squeezed his hands lightly.

The girls went back to their tables and the members looked over to the two.

"You need to go to the sickbay, let the nurse there help you." Yunho said as he looked down at Subin's hands in Jaejoong.

"And I think you need someone to come along." Yoochun added.

"Jaejoong-hyung, I think you're free for the next lesson of yours." Changmin added.

"The sickbay." Jaejoong whispered, softly so it was only Subin who heard.

Subin nodded and stood up, Jaejoong let go of her hands and walked front first. She stared down to her hands and felt the emptiness in her hands.

'It was in my hands a moment ago...' She thought and looked up to Jaejoong's back.

She then quickly ran behind him to catch up.

 

Author's Note:

Oh yeah, I needed a reviser and ManiacKaoru decided to help me so I added her as the Co-author!(: That's why you see her name as the Co-author, nothing is changing so no worries!:D 
Hopefully, my chapters wouldn't be as crappy as the past... Sighs... Haha! I just hope you guys enjoy reading the chapters I release~!

Comment and subscribe:D!