Chapter 1.

Words from Your Mouth

Looking up to the clock in the classroom, Jaejoong stared at it as it make it's last tick to the number 12. The bell rang and everyone grabbed their bags, rushing out of the classroom. He shook his head, he can never understand why people get so excited whenever school ended. He packed his books in his bag and zip it. He stood up and put one of his bag stripe over his one shoulder. He then stuck a hand into his pocket and walked out of the class.

Almost immediately, girls grabbed his arms and pulled him towards the exit down the hallway. He yanked his arms out of their hands and they pouted, turning to look at his face.

"Wae? Oppa, don't you want to come with us?" One girl asked.

He glared at her and shook his head.

"Come on, why won't you speak? Talk to us, tell us what you want." Another girl spoke up.

Again, he shook his head and prepared to head the other way for the exit to his house but they pulled at his arm, stopping him.

"Where are you going? Jaejoong oppa, just come with us, it'll be fun." The first girl encouraged and the other nodded.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, shook his head again and push them a little, somehow telling them to back off. Then, he walked towards the other direction, heading home.

Before he left the school gates, his phone rang. He took it out and saw the caller ID. He pressed 'Answer Call' and put the phone to his ear.

"Wassuap, hyung!" Junsu voice boomed into his ear.

He tapped at the phone three times before looking down the roads and crossed it, going to a place where he was sure no one was at.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm too loud, I know. Alright, tell me when you're alone." Junsu told Jaejoong.

"Clear now." Jaejoong spoke to him.

"I don't understand, just talk to people! I don't even know how you can tolerate NOT speaking to people for like the whole entire time in school." Junsu told him.

"I told you, I'm wai-"

"Waiting for that one girl. I don't need to be told so many times." Junsu replied.

"Anyway, I called because DBSK wanted to meet you at the cafe near Yunho's house. You coming?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just get changed and I'll be there. Oh, and you better learn more english." Jaejoong told him.

"Tch, Okay. The usual table." Junsu said.

"Alright, bye." Jaejoong said into the phone and ended the call.

He then put the phone back into one of his many pockets and walked out of the area he was in.

 


 

After changing into his casual clothes, he took his wallet and phone then left the house.

He got into the car and look at the guy reflected on the mirror.

"To the cafe near Yunho's house." Jaejoong said softly.

The guy nodded and drove off.

When they arrived at the location, Jaejoong look at the driver and gave a small smile.

"Thanks." He muttered and got off the car.

He look into the cafe and saw the members of DBSK there. He opened the doors and walked in, taking steps towards the table where they were seated at.

"You're the last." Yunho gave a disapproving look.

"Better late than never." Jaejoong shrugged.

"Have you guys ordered anything?" Jaejoong asked.

"Usual?" Yoochun asked.

"Yeah."

"Did so." Yoochun replied.

The drinks came and they chat while sipping on the drinks.

"See you guys tomorrow!" Jaejoong said and left the cafe.

He look up and saw dark clouds blocking the sunshine. Not long later, heavy drops of rain started pouring down. He look down at his phone and cursed.

Battery flat.

He couldn't call his driver to pick him up. He look around and caught a umbrella resting at a side. He look around yet again to make sure it belongs to no one before he picked it up and used it for himself.

 

Author's Note:

First chapter up! I hope it isn't bad x.x I know this kind of 'He can talk but he doesn't want to' storyline has been used a lot of time. But, this is kind of different? I don't know >< At least he talks to people close to him! Anyway, Subscribe and comment!:D