The Little Test

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

"Hi, I'm Park Bom, please take care of me" I said and bowed.

It's been a while since I last bowed like this. Everybody clapped and welcomed me.

I felt so guilty that I only came here for my personal reasons instead of sincerely working.

Someone called me and led me to an empty desk.

"This is your desk. The computer's password is 'choiseunghyun', that's my name. I'm the Team Leader" he smirked coolly at me and left.

I was so speechless, he was so adorable. Totally my type

"Thank you" I said after a while. I put my belongings and sat down.

"Hey, I'm Minzy. Gong Minji" A girl came to me. I shook her hand.

"Park Bom. You can call me Bom." I said.

"Our team leader is so cool, isn't he?" she suddenly asked.

"Ehm,maybe? Since I just met him, I couldn't judge" I was too embarassed to admit that he was super cool.

"You'll say so as the time goes by. Anyway, welcome"

 

TOP'S POV

"Our team leader is so cool, isn't he?"

I couldn't help but to smile like a crazy little boy as I heard that sentence. I waited for the new girl's answer.

Say that I'm cool. C'mon..

"Ehm, maybe? Since I just met him, I couldn't judge" I sighed heavily.

You gonna play tough, huh. I went in to my office and started doing usual boring things.

I took a glance at the new girl and suddenly I got an idea, I felt like hacking the new girl. I wanted to test how great she was.

 

BOM'S POV

I felt so bored. I got nothing to do. The task they gave me was super easy.

I opened Minesweeper and started randomly clicking.

I was about to win when suddenly the screen started to freeze, and suddenly a popped out, the volume was loud.

No, scratch it.. Super loud.

Everybody suddenly stopped doing their business and looked at me.

"Eh what. I was hacked" I defended myself.

I saw the Team Leader went out of his office and walked to my desk,

"Oops, a ?" He smirked at me.

"I said I didn't watch it." I quickly defended myself. What a good impression I gave here..

"The prove?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

Everybody started murmuring at each other.

"Wait then..." I swore I was gonna beat him up for making the situation heated up.

I closed the and I secretly took my USB and used my secret files. I let go of an evil smirk.

Wanna mess up with me? I opened the special IP tracker I made.

Itracked the IP address. 10.17.50.94.

"Whose IP address is this?" I wrote the IP address on a paper and showed it.

Then everybody started whispering and looking at the Team Leader. Okay I started to understand things. I couldn't hold it and bursted out laughing.

"It was you? I didn't know you watch these kind of things" I said playfully. He looked so embarassed, his face started to reddened. Before everyone noticed, he suddenly put on a cool face again. He was obviously an ice block.

"I was just testing her" he said coolly. "How great she is. And yeah I admit, she is great" he clapped.

"Everybody, go back doing your business" He said and then went back into his office.

Haha, I guess my work's gonna be fun after all.