Chapter 30

The Fox Ninja

"Hi, Choi Siwon here. I'm Park Bom's boyfriend"

Seunghyun mockingly mimicked Siwon's words and expression as he drove back home. How dare that jerk say those words right in front of his face. And that red-head girl, why didn't she say anything at all? Why didn't she react to what that Siwon guy said? Could it be true? That Bom and that Siwon guy had something in common?

Seunghyun shook his head immediately, of course it couldn't be true. It couldn't, could it?

After a few rounds of deliberation, Seunghyun was finally in front of Bom's house. He took a deep breath and courageously push the bell button.

 

BOM'S POV

Actually I was really going to just wash up and went to bed after a friggin long and tiring day. But apparently, Heaven had another plan for me because here I am now, sitting in the living room,( or if I may say, had just turned into an interrogation room) with my beloved Team Leader.

It was just a few minutes after Siwon dropped me off and I was already stripping the clothes off me when I heard my doorbell rang. At first I ignored it because hell, who the hell in their right mind would visit my house this late at night.

Then the doorbell rang again.

Twice.

Thrice.

So I was purely enraged and put on a very thin tee and a pair of shorts and went to open the door.

"Hey. Am I bothering you?" said Team Leader.
Yes it was him, and I couldn't even picture my embarassment for being so poorly dressed. I didn't even get the chance to put on my bra, which made me walk like the hunchback of Notredame so that the hot guy in front of me wouldn't noticed my b--, you know.

Back to the point, he asked me whether he was bothering me. Like of course, sir. It was nearly midnight and you rang the doorbell of a young maiden's house.

"Nope. Come in" I ended up saying, which was an utter bull. I guess being in front of a hot guy made my brain disconnected itself from my system.

"Ehh, well, if you want a drink, make yourself at home and open the fridge. There are some bottles of orange juice." I ran to the bathroom and quickly put on my bra and grabbed my varsity jacket. "So, what did you come?" I casually tried to start a conversation. Tabi (Yes, Team Leader is a bit too long, don't you agree?) let out a small cough.

"Nothing... Just wanting to ask how is it going, with the case, you know..." It is so-not-Tabi to stutter and s. I mean he even leads the meetings, being a confident he is. But well, I couldn't assume much since he is in a house of a young woman in the middle of the night, which will lead my neighbor to wrongly accuse me as a hooker and he must've felt so nervous because that young woman isn't just a young woman. She was, and still is, a dumb ninja who coul slice his butts to pieces if he dared to lay a finger on her.

"Well, I'm working on it. It will be done in a few days max." I lied of course. I had forgotten about that damn thing completely.

"Oh" Silence... ...

"So, if you don't mind. It's really late right now and I'm about to wash up. If you have nothing else to say, could you please, ugh, go back home?"

"Are you really in a relationship with that Siwon guy?" Shoot, he finally asked. I had been wondering why hadn't he asked yet.

"Uhm.. Well, you can say we have a pretty good relationship"

"In that relationship, are romantic and affectionate feelings involved?"

"Not exactly.... But, why would you ask that? It's not your business" I looked down as I played with my jacket's buttons.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Huh? Sorry, but I have to admit that my brain doesn't work well at night. So please say things more clearly."

"I like you."

"Oh really" I answered immediately. Wait, that sounded sarcastic.

"Ugh, I mean.." before I could even let another word come out of my mouth, he put his (luscious) lips on mine and slowly carressed my hair. He softly nibbled my bottom lips, he then pecked my cheek and whispered..

"I-I like you. Heck no, I love you. I love everything about you. Every little bits of you. Your eyes, your hair, your habit to look down when you're nervous. Everything. So can you just like me back a bit?"

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

She surprisingly kissed me back. I could feel her soft plump lips on mine and I couldn't bear not to bite her lips so hard it would bleed. was slightly opened and I let my tongue went in and let it passionately fight with hers. After a while, I stopped kissing her abruptly and she stared at me.

"I-I like you. Heck no, I love you. I love everything about you. Every little bits of you. Your eyes, your hair, your habit to look down when you're nervous. Everything. So can you just like me back a bit?"

.. "I can't"

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Crappy update I know :-( It's been a very long time since I updated this story, so I forgot the storyline a bit. So anyway, this chapter is just to show y'all that I didn't 'abandon' this story. hehe. enjoy??