Chit-Chatting

The Fox Ninja

NO ONE'S POV

They walk around the shopping centre in an awkward silence.

Seunghyun coughed a bit, trying to break off the awkwardness.

"So, where did you live before going to Seoul?"

Bom, not wanting to open up, answered shortly. "I lived in USA for a while."

"Ah yeah, of course. You graduated from Harvard.."

"Yeah"

"Ah I see. Ehm.The year's gap in your educati.."

"I was sick so I couldn't attend school. " Bom quickly added.

"Ah I see, sorry for asking" Crickets.. Crickets..

*Damn it, Seunghyun. you shouldn't have asked that. Now she is mad*

"Yeah, I've got to go, Team Leader. See you tomorrow" she slightly bowed and walked towards the parking lot.

"She is hot." Seunghyun murmured.

"Wait what?? Get your head straight, Choi Seunghyun. She's a co-worker" he said while slapping his own face.

 

BOM'S POV

Truth be told, I need someone who I can tell my pasts to. I desperately need one, and seeing Team Leader asking me about my pasts,..
I almost opened myself up, I almost teared up. But, I know I couldn't. I couldn't let people now I killed people back then.

Even though they were evil, they were humans too...

 

I stayed up until late at night. It was worth it, though. I've found a slight information about the Eagle's Eye whereabouts.

They seem to move locations a lot. I would just wait for the right time and attack. and this time, I swear I won't kill. Never.

Back to the topic, I hope I will find someone I can truly trust so I can spill everything, like Dara. I miss her so much....

 

SEUNGHYUN'S POV

I couldn't take my gaze off of that Bommie girl as she barged in to the office.

She wore a very tight outfits that revealed her body line. Must stay focused. Must stay focused.

I looked at the clock and realized she was a bit late.

"Ehm, why are you late, Bom-shi, if I may know?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"Sorry, my alarm clock is broken" she said, not even looking at me.

Oh, this girl.. Still playing so hard to get.

"Awh , when is your birthday? Let me give you one" I joked playfully.

She shot me a deathly glare and started putting her things on her desk.

"Ehm. Ehm. I was joking of course. Please don't be late again"

I coughed trying not to look at her eyes. I went back to my office.

I slightly heard her saying, "Yes, this will not happen again."

Cute.. Wait, no...

 

BOM'S POV

Late?

Park Bom to be late?

Haha. Screw that..

I woke up super early to figure out Eagle's Eye current hiding place.

I prayed to the High Heaven they will stay longer there.

I heard the Team Leader's steps getting louder and louder. I looked up and he gave me a small post-it.

"Park Bom-ssi, please track this IP Address and after that could you please go to the Department 1. I heard the Team Leader was calling you blabla blablabla....." Okay okay, busy days.

I kept on wondering why did I get a talkative Team Leader who seemed to be so talkative only towards me..