The Eagle's Eye Leftover

The Fox Ninja

BOM's POV

Oh Eagle's Eye. I thought you're all done. I didn't know you still have some coward leftovers.

I was enjoying my cafe latte when my phone suddenly rang. I recognized that ringtone I used for an app I made to warn me about the enemies within 1 km radius.
I looked at the screen and saw a face from The Eagle's Eye. Ah that coward boy. I wondered where did you ran off to when I beated up all your buddies? I excused myself from Won. I felt a bit guilty, I was the one who asked him out and I was the one who left first.

"Won, let's end the day here. I'm going to go somewhere. See ya" I felt the signal started to disappear. He has gone farther, I couldn't lose him. I ran to my car and waved at Won, who had that questioning look. I waved and drove away.

I followed my GPS and found myself back to the building where I went against the Eagle's Eye. I spotted the weaklings tip-toed to the building, trespassing the police lines and went to take their belongings. I quickly started to make a plan in my head. I grabbed my wig, mask , and gloves, I went out of the car and headed towards the building. I haven't even warmed up, you filthy bastards..

"Ehm. Ehm. Everyone. What are you doing here?" I barged in and interruped their activities. They stopped what they were doing and was about to cuss at me when they saw my outfit.

Yeah, I decided to dress as a police. I ran around the building and found a police patrolling. I poured water all over my clothes and ed a few of my buttons. I went towards the police and called him. "A-ahjussi." I tried to make my voice sounded as girly and as weak as possible. "Y-yes, Agassi?" he turned around and his eyes suddenly twinkled in excitement when he saw my ed shirts. You ert police. "Can you please give me a place to stay for a little while?" I batted my eyelashes and gave him that puppy look. His face brightened, he quickly grabbed my wrist. Eww. "Sure.. Follow me" He turned around and I quickly neck-pinched him. I undressed him, took his clothes, leaving him with only underwears on and ran to change my clothes.

Of course I did some changes to the clothes. It was horribly big so I had to put on some paperclips to make it a little bit small. Oh so back to the point,..

They gazed at me and naughty expressions appeared on those filthy faces. "Ah, agassi. We were just doing some works. Mind to join us?" one of the man winked and walked towards me. "Didn't you all see the Police Line?" I slightly shouted. "Aigoo, the agassi got mad. Forgive us, agassi, What should we do?" another man mimicked the face of an afraid man. Okay, let's make this short. I put out a gun and pointed it at one of them. "Don't play with guns, Agassi." You all sounded so confident, you all were the ones who ran off first when your weak boss went against me. I threw my gun and put out some shurikens. Their faces started to get pale. "Y-you..That girl!!" one of them blurted out and started to run. I smirked and threw a shuriken at his leg. He shrieked in pain as he fell. The others started to run. No, no, not again. I started to threw shurikens at their legs. They shrieked in pain as I neck-pinched them one by one. I tied them up, put out a recorder that record the dirty words of theirs. You all will be charged to for seducing a woman, Eat it, you bastards.

I went back to the unconsicous police as I put his clothes next to him and put a note on it.
"Thanks for the clothes, Ahjussi. Call the main police station right after you read this. Went to the building on the south and arrested the peopls there. Next time, don't be so dirty minded.

Sincerely, The Fox Ninja."