The Countdown

The Fox Ninja

BOM's POV

I kept on glancing at the clock.

2 hours 43 minutes 29 oh 28 seconds to go.

I couldn't do my work seriously. I mean, when you're finally going to do something that you haven't done for a very very long time, you'll be nervous, won't you?

Ah yes, I'm going to do my first mission after those painful years.

I flexed my muscles and stretched my body to the left and to the right. I decided to rest a bit to save up some energies for the epic night.

I just closed my eyes, when somebody tapped my shoulder.

I annoyedly opened an eye and looked at the person who dared to annoy my sleep. And I saw the biggest jerk there.

"Park Bom ssi, your work must be handed in this afternoon. And you haven't even started a thing" Seunghyun asked me and raised his eyebrow.

Did I mention how much I hate it when he does it?

"I will surely hand it, Team Leader." I said in that 'whatever' intonation.

"If you don't hand it this afternoon, I will ask the director to cut your fee." I glared at him annoyed.

"Yes, I will do it so can you please leave so I can start working?" he shrugged and left.

Choi Seunghyun. What a jerk. I quickly typed so I could quickly finish and.... ACTION...

 

SEUNGHYUN's POV

I looked at her from my desk. Is the clock that interesting, why did she keep on looking at it with twinkling eyes.

Then she started doing some warming up or whatsoever. It was... y.

SNAP OUT OF IT, SEUNGHYUN YOU ERT BASTARD.

I couldn't bear to look any longer so I started looking at the proposal about 'Eagle's Eye' or whatever is it like I gave a damn that she made. Her writing's impressive, I admit.

She always succeed to show us some points that we have never thought before.

I glanced at her again and I saw her closing her eyes and started sleeping.

Okay, she's smart, sharp, impressive, eh y and a perfection but of course as a Team Leader I had to be strict.

So there I was, walking towards her telling her to wake up and do the proposal.

Did she just look at me with an annoyed expression? AND DID SHE JUST ASK ME TO GO AWAY? OH FINE.

I shrugged and went back to my office. That's when the telephone rang. "Yes, Director?"

 

NO ONE'S POV

Right when the clock hit 5,

Bom jumped and quickly headed to the office's exit when Seunghyun suddenly stepped in front of her.

"Proposal, Bom-ssi?" she groaned andquickly handed the proposal and ran off.

"What's going on with her today?" he murmured and went back to his desk.

 

"I still have 1 hour left." Bom said, looking at her reflection.

She was wearing all-black tight clothes that showed off her curves.

"You can do it, you've trained since forever." she convinced herself.

Then she looked at her bright red hair and realized something. *

I couldn't go around punishing those guys with this bright red hair. Everybody would easily know that It's me.* she glanced at the clock. 58 minutes.

"You've got some wig-shopping to do, Bom" she said and ran to her car.

She had the urge to bring her gun and  small blade and quickly drove away.