Inspection part.2

The Fox Ninja

TOP'S POV

"Yeoboseyo?" I said carefully. God, the monster's gonna explode..

"YAH WHERE THE ARE YOU? AND WHAT THE ARE YOU ING DOING?" Rawr...

"Err.. honey what kind of doll do you want? I saw you eye-ing the corn stuffed doll. Let me buy it for you then,honey."

"WHAT THE HELL, TAB- I MEAN CHOI SEUNGHYUN? QUICK. GO BACK TO CAR"

"Yes.. Yes.. I love you too,honey. Muah" I said and hung up. I'm so gonna be killed.

"Ahh, you already have a girlfriend, oppa?" Juhee said and pouted. She wasn't hitting on me, was she? But wait, I can use her. If she's really one of the Ninja Killer or Slaughterer or what... I can get information from her. "Haha,no. It was my buddy. a man. We like to act like a pair of lovebirds. Let's go"

 

I looked around the small doll's store like a crazy retard. The girls who happened to looked around in the store were squealing at me like I was a mannequin or something.

"Oppa, didn't you want the corn doll? Here" Juhee said and handed me a corn stuffed toys.

"Ah. Thankyou" I quickly went to the cashier and paid. No way I wanna spend one more second in this pink dainty store.

 

"Here's my number,oppa. Call me" Juhee winked and went into the building. What a long day.

I sighed and walked back to Bom's car. Whoa, she's still waiting and her eyes were shooting lasers at me. I got into the car and gulped down some water.

"Where the hell are you from? Are you gonna play around like this? Cause I swear I'm in serious. This is not just a ing children playground. This is a mission that could save million nin-"

"Shh." I shh-ed her and gave her the corn stuffed toys. "Hold the Cornie and listen to me. That girl you saw just now might be one of the Ninjas Slayers. And I got her number. I could seduce her and asked her to tell me some informations about them. Now, let's go first. Imma call her"

 

BOM'S POV

The ride to my apartment was pretty silent. I was driving silently and realised I gripped the wheel so hard. Tabi, okay it's Tabi not Team Leader.. Hey, it's shorter! Anyway, Tabi was busy typing, I think he was chatting with that called Juhee. I wasn't jealous, okay. I WAS NOT. I was just simply frustrated, why did he ignore my presence and just chatting. CHATTING WITH ANOTHER ING WOMAN IN THIS HOLY CAR OF MINE.

"Hey.." , that y voice. So deep and... why was it so hot? I the air conditioner.

"What?" I answered hastily.

"Juhee's asking me out for a dinner. You should come and I don't know, do anything you want to her" DINNER? THAT

"Sure, where?"

"Cafe Moulin" [AN: I made the name up XD]

"Let's go to my apartment first"

"..." I looked at him who was already chatting again and giggling like a lovesick. "I take that as a yes" I mumbled.

 

"Yes, sir how can I help you? Need a table?" The waitress bowed seductively at Tabi. Totally ignoring me. See? How y. I mean, what's so good about Tabi, beside being super hot. I need to be a little bit y too.

"No, we would like to eat on the floor please" I said sarcastically. The waitress looked at me blankly.

"Haha.. sorry. 2 Tables please" Tabi laughed awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the table nearby. "I'm sitting here. Turn that camera on your ing glasses. I need to see her expressions"

"Okay. okay"

 

TOP'S POV

"Oppa" There she was. Whoa, she's cute. But well, not my piece of cake, really. I prefer hot women, preferably Bom.

"Annyeong. took a seat" I tugged my glasses and secretly the camera. "Let's order.."

1,2,3.. Action..
I sneakly turned to look at Bom and winked.

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi? much?XD I don't know, my writing style changes a lot. I don't know if this is good or not. XD
Anyway don't forget to comment. You gain karmas, I gain happiness :)