Oh My God

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

HOLY FREAKING COW IN THE BEAUTIFUL FINE YARD. MY LOVELY SPECIAL LIMITED-EDITION SHURIKEN WAS GONE. I-i.. It was made in Japan, carved specially for me!!

Argh.. Calm down, Park Bom. Calm down...

Okay, I couldn't be calm. I ran to the garage, pulled out my car and drove back to the office.

Seriously, I prayed I didn't drop it in the evidence room or I'm gonna be so dead. What if someone noticed and picked it?

Damn, CHOI SEUNGHYUN WAS FREAKING THERE WHEN I FREAKING LEFT.

Must stay calm.. I arrived in no time ( Yes, I was driving too fast. But hey, this was urgent. Life and death matter) and parked my car 100 metres from the office and walked towards the entrance.

"Hey you there." Me? Well, keep walking.

"You, the red-haired girl. Stop" I looked around and saw no other red-heads around. Well, I bet it was just a drunk man callling me. Keep walking..

Oh no, he's walking towards me. I could feel it.

"Stop there." he grabbed my shoulder and I instinctively grabbed his hand and threw him around 10 metres from the place I was standing. Woah, Park Bom, you're getting better.

The man stood up and walked towards me. Again.. I turned around and started walking again.

"I'm right. You're a ninja." Keep walki- wait what?

"Sorry?" I turned around and , he was already right in front of my face.

"You. Are, A ninja." he said and started laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Ahjussi, I don't even know you and I just met you. Calling someone a ninja sounds err.. weird and rude."

"I'm not rude. I was just simply stating the truth." , could you please shut up.

"Err, ahjussi. I really don't have time now. Would you please excuse m-"

"Tell your ninja fellows. We are coming. Very soon" he smirked and threw a gas bomb.

Come on, gas bombs aren't real. This ahjussi won't just disappe- . He's not there. He's gone. Well, what was that? I straightened my coat and walked to the office. Just pretend my short meeting with a crazy man wasn't real. Just a mere imagination.

 

TOP'S POV

I was eating a cup of ramen in a convenient store near the police station when I caught the sight of Bom.

What was she doing, right here, in the middle of the night? I threw my empty cup of ramen to the trash bin and sipped my coffee. I was walking towards her when someone called her.

"You, the red-haired girl. Stop" she kept on walking.

"Stop there." the man tapped her shoulder. Choi Seunghyun, in times like this you should protect the girl you like.

Yes, you should. I was about to move my feet when Bom grabbed the man's hand and threw him a few metres away from her.

I was just standing there frozen, my eyes were about to bulge out off their sockets. It all happened so fast and she.. did she just do that?

"I'm right. You're a ninja." What? She's a what?

"Sorry?" she said. She turned around and faced the man.

"You. Are, A ninja." the man said and laughed like a retard.

"Ahjussi, I don't even know you and I just met you. Calling someone a ninja sounds err.. weird and rude."

"I'm not rude. I was just simply stating the truth."

"Err, ahjussi. I really don't have time now. Would you please excuse m-"

I didn't even pay any attention to the rest of conversation and ran to my car. I took my bag and took out the shuriken.

The Fox Ninja.. Could this person be.. Bom?

 

BOM'S POV

The front gate was locked. Damn, I ran faster than the wind and the gate was locked. Great.

I was about to walk back to my car when someone tapped my shoulder.

Aish, who was that? Am I that y, all people wanted to approach me.

"Need the key?" I noticed the voice...

Choi Seunghyun..