First Mission

The Fox Ninja

BOM's POV

I seriously felt so lost in this big market. I glanced at my watch. 32 minutes. Ah, if you've been wondering why I kept on looking at my watch, It's because I have to arrive at the gang's hideout on time before they started moving again. And if I came too early, I could be caught and it's over. *sigh* I found a wig shop and started looking around. The shopkeeper went to me and asked "How can I help you, young lady?"  "Well, I'm looking for a wig of course."  "Your hair is beautiful, why do you need to hide it?"  "Well, it draws too much attention. What wig do you think will suit me?"

I waited as the shopkeeper looked for some wigs selection. My attention was suddenly drawn to a group of young boys. They all wore old-fashioned clothes that I usually use to wipe the dust off of my furnitures. I looked at the tallest one. I've seen him somewhere. I'm sure. I quickly took out my phone and searched something. I found it. He's the right hand of the Eagle's Eye head or leader or whatever. I quickly grabbed a random wig and went to the shopkeeper. "I'll take this. Take the change" I took the wig, put it on, and followed the group quietly. What were they doing here? Weren't they supposed to be at Cheongdamdong? I followed until we arrived at a very small and scary old building. It must be their new hideout. Ha, gotcha. Now I just need to set traps and caught them and ask them questions. I took a deep breath. You won't fail this time, Bom. You will success and find the stupid organization. You will. I closed my eyes, took a very.. very deep breath and quickly tip-toed towards the building.

 

SEUNGHYUN's POV

 I was walking around the Dongdaemun market when I spotted Bom at a wig shop. O-ow. Don't tell me those luscious y red hair was fake. But well, doesn't seem so. Then she started looking around randomly then suddenly her face hardened. I followed her gaze and saw a group of nerdy boys. What's wrong with those dorkies, they couldn't hurt her, of course. She looked a bit like a gangster, I admit. But I gotta admit the outfits she was wearing seriously showed off her y crazy bodies, and those legs, oh my- STOP IT SEUNGHYUN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I saw her took a random wig, wear it, and ran off. Where did she go? I looked around. She had disappeared like a wind in a blink of an eye.

 

SIWON's POV

I suddenly had the urge to meet Bom. I just suddenly missed her, like someone casted one a spell to miss her on me. I glanced at the clock. 7 p.m. She of course had went home from work. Should I go to her house? I took my phone and tried to call her. "The number you are calling is currently not available" Okay, this wasn't the Bom I knew. Her phone will always be on stand by for 24/7. I sighed and massaged my temple. I started typing and sent her a text message. "Bommie, where are you? Your Won misses you so much. Let's meet up tonight or tomorrow"
"Dr. Choi?"
"Yeah?" I looked up and saw a nurse heading towards me. "You've got an emergency patient"
"Ah okay. I'm coming. I'm coming"