Eagle's Eye

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

It was lunch time..

So I headed home. Oh wait,  Home wasn't the right word.

That was a mansion owned by ahjussi. I didn't even need to work, remembering the money Ahjussi's left.

The amount was enough for 10 lifetimes. I parked my car and went to the living room.

I let myself fell to the sofa. I grabbed the remote and turned out the TV, the main news suddenly caught my attention.

I got up and paid attention.

"The Eagle's Eye gang has just made another riot. Mr.Lee, who owned the "Yellow" cafe was found dead in his house, the "Eagle's Eye" left a mark on Mr.Lee's body. He's the 87th victims.

We didn't know for sure what acts Eagle's Eye gonna put next time. Please be careful!"

Eagle's Eye? Could they be the ninja's killer? I grabbed my phone and started googling.

They seemed to be paid... I gotta find out more about them and their where-about but now I would seriously go to the kitchen and ate some corns.

 

It's been a while since I last held and used my lovely shotgun.

I took my gun and started cupping it. "It's been a while, baby.."

Ahjussi seriously and for real had a room for the shooting's practice. He left more than 100 guns and they all were now mine..

I put on my gloves and concentrated on the red dot 25 metres ahead.

Dammit, my hand trembled a lot when I tried to shoot tried to shoot. Dammit dammit.  My ability has decreased a lot.

I pulled the trigger and BANG. 10cm from the red dot.

"STUPID PARK BOM" I shouted as I started shooting non-stop.

 

So, after pulling the trigger around 248 times and accidentally shot my left arm, I could finally hit the red dot.

I threw my gun and went to my room to get the first-aid kit box.

"Just you wait and see, my first target. Eagle's Eye"

"AHH, It hurts. it hurts." It's all because of you...

 

NO ONE'S POV

Bom greeted everybody in the office as she walked in.

"Oh, hi, Minzy. Ah my arm? No, it's nothing. No need to worry"

She went straight to her desk and took a seat.

"What's with your left arm?" Bom looked up and saw Seunghyun looking at her left arm.

She quickly hid it under her coat.

"No biggie, I just accidentally bumped on something"
"A bruise wouldn't make you wear bandages. Are you fine?"

"Yes, don't worry about me, Team Leader" She smiled.

She heard the Team Leader murmured about 'I wasn't worried', 'responsibility as a Team Leader', etc.

She rolled her eyes and her computer,

When Seunghyun had left, Minzy ran to her.

"OMG, you're so lucky" Lucky? Getting shot in the left arm was lucky?

You could try it yourself next time, kiddo.

"What?" I asked.

"This is the first time, our Team Leader concerned about someone in this office, I was hospitalized for 3 days and he didn't even say anything"

"Well, maybe because I'm new here. No biggie deal" Right? No biggie deal, right?

"There must be something. There must be something..." Minzy murmured as she did her works.

"Maybe?" I shrugged the thought away and started typing a report.

 

Hey, please give me some critics.. The longer the better XD
Please subscribe...Thank you :)