Chapter 29

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

Surely Tabi and that had a lot to talk about, huh?

I ended up pressing the mute button after getting nauseous listening to that 's sickening giggles. I ordered corn soup, sweet corn, cheesy corn, corn chips, and other corn things and they're STILL NOT DONE.

How could Tabi even have the nerve to flirt? Did he forget someone was listenin-

"Bom!" Oh, did someone just call me? Someone suddenly took a seat in front of me.

"It's been a long time, you nappeun yeoja. How have you been?"

Choi Siwon. The hot creature whose existence had been completely forgotten by me since Tabi came into my life.

"I'm bust sorry, Won..." I answered guiltily.

"S'okay. I'm quite busy too. What are you doing here?" he tried to take a look at my laptop.

"Haha.. nothing much" I turned it off. I took a glance at Tabi who completely forgot my existence. "Wow, you surely still eat a lot,huh?" he chuckled seeing those dirty plates and bowls. Whoa, he must've thought I was a total pig. Blame Tabi for that.

"Haha yeah.. What are you doing here? Don't you have works?"

"Nope, I don't have shifts on weekends." he said. as he took a sip of coffee..

"Wait, isn't that my coffee?"

"Yes" he blinked at me.

"YAHH" I slapped his arm and he automatically winced in pain.

 

TOP'S POV

"So, oppa. I have to go home now" Juhee smiled at me and stood up. "Oppa?" she asked once again.

"A-ah sure" I didn't even pay any attention at Juhee. Park Bom, who was supposed to watch over Juhee was ing flirting. With a man. What did she see in him? I look way more handsome and hotter and cooler and everything.

"Oppa!" I looked at Juhee only to see her pouting and in a verge of tears.

"E-eh, what happened?" This was pure . "Err- don't cry."

Apparently, my words meant the opposite for her and she started sobbing.

"I- *sobs* am trying my best t-to *sobs* please you. But it seems that you *sobs* are eyeing another woman."

Holy , she realized.

"NO" I half-shouted, making everyone who sat around me turned to look at us. "Sorry, sorry" I bowed. Dude was it embarassing.

"Ergh, I was looking at that woman because she is weird, Juhee-ya" Sorry,Bom.

She stopped sobbing and blinked at me. "I know right,oppa. Which woman dye her hair bright red like that. And look at her makeup. Doesn't she know natural makeup...." and by that, Juhee started blabbering about fashion and makeup.

I swore I should've paid attention just now so that she would just ing go home and I could go to Bom's table.

 

BOM'S POV

"HAHAHAHA. I KNOW RIGHT. THAT NURSE, WHO WAS HER NAME, BAEKHEE TOTALLY FELL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR YOU" 

Oh God, I haven't laughed like this for years. I felt so refreshed.

"This is horrible. She still sends me a bucket of roses every Saturday. For 6 years." Siwon pouted and sipped his tea.

"You should go date her. She looks pretty." I sincerely gave an advice.

"Uhm,no.. I..." he stuttered and blushed.

"Owww, Don't tell me you have someone you like, Won." I said, teasing him.

"Oh w--"

"EHM" We both looked at Tabi who was now standing, towering both of us. He looked.. mad. "Juhee has gone home. Should we go back to WORK now?" he emphasized the word 'work'. Tsk, this guy. Forever ruined my happiness.

"Fine.." I reluctantly stood up.

"Who is he?" Tabi looked at Won as if he was a filthy pest.

"Ahh, he is Choi Siw-"

"Hi, Choi Siwon here. Park Bom's boyfriend."

WHAT???!!!

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating. Too busy fangirling 2NE1 -bricked-

And this chapter is so short, I know... I know lol. But well, enjoy and comment, dude!

Touch me over hereee Touch me over there~ Touch Touch Touch eh eh~