Inspection part.1

The Fox Ninja

"Yah, Choi Seunghyun, hand me my Firearm(gun)"

.... "Choi Seunghyun?"

"Why would you need gun? You said you don't kill now"

Okay.. How do I explain this.. "I will only shoot their legs, not taking their souls, alright. Now hand me that" he reluctantly handed me my precious lovely latest edition of Firearm. "Thank you" I smiled not-so-sincerely.

It was Saturday noon and after a week of investigating and doing some background checks on the person I'm gonna kill, I mean, arrest, I decided to just do the mission and get over it. And to sugar-coat this whole situation, Team Leader didn't forget. So, I had to bring him to my sacred living place and he's now currently drooling.

Well, not exactly.. And I wasn't bragging. When I first saw this place, I felt so low and dirty and unworthy..

"Wahh, can you just stop for a minute and enjoy this amazing scenery?" Team Leader said as he stared at my guns' collection with awe.

"We don't have time. Come on" I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to the garage.

"Oh my. Lamborghini, Porsche, Ferrari, Bom you're just the best"

"I know. I know. I'm totally the best. Can we go now?"

 

"You see that building over there?" I said to Tab- I mean, Team Leader who was busy chatting with someone. I'm sure it's with girls. Tsk, playboy.

"Hmm. What should I do now?" he said as he raised his eyebrow.

Damn, Focus.. Focus..

"You go check whether it's safe or not. And then you can just tell me through this wireless device" I said innocently.

"What? Go in? You crazy?"

"Didn't you say you wanna help?"

"Fine.. FIne.." he said.. finally, and he opened the car's door.

"Wish me luck"

 

TOP'S POV

I regretted volunteering myself. The building was ing scary. I was greeted by and egg-sized spider who brilliantly made me yelp like a scared squirrel. What an elegant entrance to this beautiful palace. God, if this is the kind of world Bom has been living in, she must be a superwoman or something.

"Oppa, how can I help you?" a girl suddenly appeared in front of me. Is she one of the Ninja's Killer or Slaughterer or whatever? She looked.. well,cute.

"Song Juhee, who are you talking to?" a man appeared and looked at me like I was filthy bug or something.

"Ahh. I was looking for a shop that sells stuffed toys. I thought it's here. Hahaha" I laughed nervously. Stuffed toys, seriously, Choi Seunghyun? My brain must have been full with Bom Bom Bom and Bom. And now there's nothing else inside.

"Ah, it's located next block, oppa. Oppa, you're hot. Let me bring you there" Juhee squealed and dragged me out. Mission failed,huh?

 

BOM's POV

"NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA. NAEGA JEIL JAL NAGA." I sang out loud while nodding my head. No one's around and I really had to sing out loud or else I'll be ing nervous and go to the toilet every 2,5 minutes. Tsk, Tab- I mean Team Leader is so slow. How's it inside. I looked at the building an- . Who is that ing who touched Tabi? Wasn't he supposed to report to me about the ing condition inside instead of flirting. I unlocked my phone and dialed his number.

...

...
"Yeoboseyo?" he asked softly.

"YAH.WHERE THE ARE YOU? AND WHAT THE ARE YOU ING DOING?"

 

Author's Note:

I don't know what's happening to me. I feel like cursing all the time and this fic is the victim lol..
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING -bows 720°
- and enjoy the update, babies ;)) lol