Failed But Succeed

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

I took a glance at the note. It said the place was in Gwangju.

I started running with my ninja speed. It was almost midnight, I had to hurry.

I decided to take the longer route because It wasn't too crowded, It would be a pain in the as* if people saw me dressed in this suit and started asking me.

I arrived at the place and I immediately got that creepy feeling. The building was so old. It looked like a haunted house.

Nobody would think that there were a lot of secret agents there.

Outside, It looked so much like an unused building. But inside, no one knew for sure.

 

The front gate was so creepy. I slowly opened it and it cringed loudly. Damn, people inside would hear me. It didn't have any guards though, but my instinct said there were other ninjas, hiding. I took out some of my shurikens for protection. I walked slowly to the door. I was sure that someone's following me. He's at the 5 o'clock direction.I wished myself luck and thew the shuriken. As soon as I did, I heard a person growled in pain and fell down. I couldn't think anything and ran.

I somehow managed to go into the building. I saw a room with dim lights from afar.

I heard drunk people laughing and singing. I crawled silently and slowly.

I peeped inside and made a quick calculation.There were around 15 men and some sl**s there. Their bodies were full of tattoos and piercings. 

I used to think secret agents looked so clean and nerdy. But I guessed, not all.

I was scared and held back for a while. I wanted to run away, went home, ate some warm meals and went to bed.

But I had to kill these people. I promised Ahjussi.

"You can do it. You can do it." I talked to myself as I crawled to the room.

Once again, I managed to go inside and blended in with the crowds.

The crowds were to drunk to realize that I was an intruder, Some of them even asked me to dance.

I went to the corner of the room and made a quick plan.

"Hey, y lady. Wanna have a dance with meehh?" A man suddenly grabbed my arm and dragged me to the center again.

I threw a shuriken at his leg, he stumbled down and screamed in pain. No one seemed to realize, though. Lucky me.

I started to gain my confidence now. I threw shurikens at them and killed, or maybe I just made the unconsicous 10 men. Suddenly the rest of them "shh"ed each other. The room slowly turned into a silent.

"What the happened?" Then a man saw me.

"Who are you, little girl?" I was so scared I couldn't even say anything.

"Did you plan to kill us? Haha. You should go home, it's late" I took out a gun and pointed it at him.

"Ooh, I'm scared haha. Try to..." I pulled the trigger and managed to shoot him at his chest. He screamed in pain and fell unconscious or hopefully, dead.

The sl**s started to scatter away like a crowds of sheeps met a fox. Right then, I decided to name myself 'The Fox Ninja'.

A brilliant name, But I didn't have time to celebrate this nice occasion.

The rest of them took out their guns and pointed them at me.

Hey, it was unfair, 4 against 1..

I quickly shot all of them as one by one of them fell down.

I was so relieved. I did it, ahjussi. I turned around andwalked lightly.

"Hey kid" I suddenly heard someone calling me. One managed to survive.

There's no time for me to look back, I started running away when I suddenly felt a great pain in my stomach.

That person shot me.

My sight started to get blur as I kept on running to a nearby small house.

I ran as fast as I could. My feet started to give up. I managed to knock a door before I fell down.

Sorry, Ahjussi. Seemed like I failed you.

Then everything went black.