Strengthen Myself Back

The Fox Ninja

BOM'S POV

Okay so I was unconscious for 6 years. I tried to guess what year was it now?

I seemed to had lost my ability to count after hibernating like a polar bear for 6 years.

"Ehm, what year is it now?" I asked the awkward turtle.

What was his name? Ah, Choi Siwon.

"2008" 2008?? You must be kidding me.

I quickly went down from my bed but I fell. I tried to stand up but failed.

"Ehm, for a person who was unconscious for 6 years, I'm afraid you won't be able to walk for the time being."

Thank you for the information. It helped a lot.

"Then what should I do?" I swore my voice sounds like a frustated old lady.

Then he suddenly carried me and laid me on the bed.

"You need therapies, of course. I'll first call your guardian. Stay here" He smiled and walked out.

I started remembering things. I didn't accomplish my mission and ended up in a stupid coma for 6 years.

I was so embarassed. Guardian? It must be ahjussi. I didn't have the face to meet him. Stupid me.

I put a pillow on my face and screamed in embarassment.

 

I was eating my horrible lunch when I heard a knock on my door.

Eating this trash wouldn't make me full at all. I put my tray on a table.

"Yes, come in." I said.

The door opened, and a man in his suit walked in. "Park Bom-ssi?"

"Yes, who are you?" Perhaps he's going to catch me for killing people? No no, forgive me..

"You don't have to know" This person must be a police in disguise. He would try to convince me to tell the truth and I would be thrown to jail for the rest of eternity.

"Don't be afraid." He seemed to know what I was thinking.

He walked to me and whispered, "I was The Evil Fighter's right hand"

Evil Fighter?? Ahjussi??' I sighed in relief and looked at him.

"Where is ahjussi?" I tried to look at the door, but no one's there.

"He passed away 3 years ago"

"W-What? You lied, didn.."

"The point is, you are the heir of all his belongings. From now on, all of those belongings are yours"

Wait, what? Don't tell me Ahjussi was a millionaire in disguise. But I didn't care.

He was like my dad already.

I couldn't hold back my tears. I wanted ahjussi, not his richness, if he was really a rich man..

"This is a letter from him" He gave something to me.

He patted my back and walked out.

I opened it, my tears started to well up my eyes uncontrollably.

He only said "Don't forget about your vow to destroy the ninja slayers"

I felt a little bit angry too. Couldn't you wish for me to stay healthy for me, knowing I fell unconscious for 6 years.

"Ehm.." I was surprised that the awkward was there, standing next to me, trying to read the letter.

I quickly put it in my pocket and wiped my tears away.

I turned to look at him. "What??"

"Sorry for interrupting your teary moments.." I shot him a death glare.

"Ehm, anyway, when will you wanna start doing the therapies?"

"Now, if possible" I said firmly. He carried me again, which I already got used to it and put me on a wheelchair.

"We shall start, then" He walked me to the therapies center.

It brought back memories from my ninja training days.

We went in and I felt like entering a battlefield.

"Are you sure you can?" I would train hair for ahjussi.

"Yes. More than sure."